• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oohhhh gods.. thats NECK! *pounces*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
      Dean seriously needs to go on a hunt dressed like this...

Gotcha thinkin' didn't I?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
        An HP. I've been having trouble with it all day though, with everything from starting up and displaying something more than just my wallpaper to opening programs.
        eww.... i would never get another hp computer even if my life depended on it.... just no.... i'd rather be without a comp than have an hp....

Yeah, I know what that's like. My Dell acts up every now and then. Last night was awful, I couldn't watch videos and sites wouldn't load properly; so I gave up and went to bed. Thank goodness for Norton. Fixed the problem first thing when I turned my computer on this afternoon.
        0.o there are ppl who still use norton? wow.... i haven't used norton or mcaffee in like a decade x3 avast is a really good and free av.... there's a couple of other free programs that you might wanna invest in the get the maximum performance and shelf life out of your comp... pm me if you're interested....

okay... quick question for graphic and PS savvy ppl.... how do you turn an entire pic b&w with the exception of one thing? i.e. like the left half of clandy's new sig.... it's one thing i haven't been able to figure out on my own and i don't like tutorials b/c i tend to get lost in the directions....
        I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
        sigpic

Comment

*runs in* Only managed to lurk all week, RL is buckets of crazy ATM. Love all the pix, gifs (Jensen disco dancing - LMAO!) and links to the XL shots. Couldn't help myself, had to get this close-up. Still XL, so you may want to hang on to something before you click the spoiler.

Catch you later, I hope! *runs out*
          Spoiler:

sigpic
          Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Is it just me or are some of the pictures gone? Those HOT gifs are gone too. Please please make them come back.
            sigpic

Comment

*looks sees pretty* i'll get back to ya on that.. im headed towards sleepy land.. went to see midnite showing of HP: Deathly Hallows.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post

okay... quick question for graphic and PS savvy ppl.... how do you turn an entire pic b&w with the exception of one thing? i.e. like the left half of clandy's new sig.... it's one thing i haven't been able to figure out on my own and i don't like tutorials b/c i tend to get lost in the directions....
                The easiest way is to make a new layer with a black & white gradient map on it to turn the pic B&W. Then in the layer palette on the gradient layer, you'll see a little icon of the gradient, something that looks like a little chain and then an empty white box. That empty box is called a layer mask. If you take a brush and color in black in that area it "erases" that part of the gradient map letting the color layer underneath show through. If you mess up and erase too much, go over it with a white brush and it'll bring it back! Here's a little screenshot I took of my photoshop to maybe explain a little more: http://pics.livejournal.com/switch842/pic/01f53s5r.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Comment

You could also try freehand selecting the area, then inverting the selection and changing the rest to bw. I haven't done it in a while, so I'll have to go play with it in a little while for specific details.
                  sigpic

Comment

0.o there are ppl who still use norton? wow.... i haven't used norton or mcaffee in like a decade x3 avast is a really good and free av.... there's a couple of other free programs that you might wanna invest in the get the maximum performance and shelf life out of your comp... pm me if you're interested....
                    Well, Norton Security Suite was free. It came with my Internet subscription...via my cable company. So far it seems to be working. I'll PM you to see what you got though. Never hurts to have a back up.

The easiest way for me is with Photobucket. In the editing section they have an effect called Colorsplash. When you select it the whole picture automatically turns black and white, you then go in with the brush and highlight the part you want in color.

I made these using the above technique...

Haven't figured out how to do it in Gimp yet.

A screenshot of how I do it...
                    Spoiler:

The black circle there is the brush...you can change the size of it to suit your needs.

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                    *runs in* Only managed to lurk all week, RL is buckets of crazy ATM. Love all the pix, gifs (Jensen disco dancing - LMAO!) and links to the XL shots. Couldn't help myself, had to get this close-up. Still XL, so you may want to hang on to something before you click the spoiler.

Catch you later, I hope! *runs out*
                    YOWZA!!!

Originally posted by Clandestine View Post
                    Is it just me or are some of the pictures gone? Those HOT gifs are gone too. Please please make them come back.
                    Um...I think it's just you...

EDIT: Had to share this piece of wickedness...

The video version is up in the Season 6 Spoiler thread.
                    Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 19 November 2010, 02:38 PM.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Well, Norton Security Suite was free. It came with my Internet subscription...via my cable company. So far it seems to be working. I'll PM you to see what you got though. Never hurts to have a back up.
                      Or you could just get a Mac...

The easiest way for me is with Photobucket. In the editing section they have an effect called Colorsplash. When you select it the whole picture automatically turns black and white, you then go in with the brush and highlight the part you want in color.
                      I didn't know that - have to try that. Thanks for the tip!

EDIT: Had to share this piece of wickedness...
                      http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/x...r_S6-promo.gif

The video version is up in the Season 6 Spoiler thread.
                      Way cool. Loved the clip as well.

Just wanted to share a bit of goofyness form the latest ep. Not spoilery. I couldn't help but notice how the sun was shining through Dean's ears...

Is that cute or what?

sigpic
                      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

eww.... i would never get another hp computer even if my life depended on it.... just no.... i'd rather be without a comp than have an hp....
                        My first Pc was a Hp and I never had problems with it. The next ones, I'd better not mention it.

Norton is quite heavy and slows everything down, but my experience with Avast is not good either. Maybe it was just the version I got.

I still have to watch my SPN eppie of this week, so I'll get back to thunking in a few minutes
                        Last edited by JadedWraith; 20 November 2010, 01:46 AM.
                        sigpic
                        Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                        Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Hey guys Long time no see! Missed this place terribly!

I've been very busy with uni but I'm almost done now. Got some free time to make caps yesterday 6x08 now, 6x09 as soon as the iTunes version is up!

And just a heads up: All the pics and gifs posted are wonderful, I love staring at them! Who wouldn't want to stare at Jensen all day? But please don't forget the forum rules over that. There are limitations to file and pic size and the mods already went one a deleting spree once, wouldn't want that to happen again
                          sigpic

Comment

Okay, cap time ^^

6x08 part one

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Part two

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Part three