Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad Sal!

Anyone know what episode the pic in my "Sleeping Beauty" sig is from? I can never remember.
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
      Anyone know what episode the pic in my "Sleeping Beauty" sig is from? I can never remember.
      Phantom Traveler, right as he reaches for his Bowie under the pillow.

Is it sad that I didn't even have to look at your sig to know what you were talking about?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
        Phantom Traveler, right as he reaches for his Bowie under the pillow.
        Thank you!

Is it sad that I didn't even have to look at your sig to know what you were talking about?
        Nope. Shows you have a good memory of my sigs.
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Nope. Shows you have a good memory of my sigs.
          Or just Jensen's backside
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
            Yay indeed! Look forward to you joining the discussion. Any ep you liked or disliked in particular? And what do you think of this season so far?

Don't think you ever went to this many posts before Jen, but I for one don't mind at all. And I agree, deleting any of these would break your heart. It's just a sign that our man Jensen get's hotter all the time. At some point he's gonna spontaneously combust at this rate. Which reminds me - Dean playing with fire, mmmh...

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...00612306dd.jpg

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...20S1/bugs4.jpg

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...rovenance2.jpg
            Ahahahaha So much for me being around here a lot.

Well of course I LOVED Live Free or Twihard But I love the quick story arc progression we just got in Family Matters. So excited for this season! Overall
            Spoiler:
            I'm glad Lisa and Dean are split up. Is it just me or is this season's Ben a helluva lot more lame than when they first introduced the kid? Plus, it seems like we've got the old Dean back to a certain extent. Which I approve of.

Also, LOVE the fire piccies.

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
            OMG! That's freaking awesome! Dean with the little halo of light and Sam with the snake? Kind of perfect.

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
            Man, the boys look bad@ss this season. I was thinking the same thing when I saw this picture of Dean in the latest CW preview.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...icture16-1.jpg

Guess he's not as 'domesticated' as the beginning of the season made him out to be.
            And thank God for that!

Just found a ringtone of the scene where Jared ripped his pants and Jensen laughing.
            http://www.zedge.net/ringtones/0-7-5-supernatural/ <---hopefully this takes you to the right page. It's the "Riptmypants" ringtone on page 5...though I gotta warn ya, these ringtones have a knack for changing pages and what not.
            XD I might have just spent half an hour going through every single one.
            Last edited by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight; 10 November 2010, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Mmmm those were fun to go through.. i do think i will be bkmarking that site
              sigpic

Comment

Jeeeeeze! I could not post last night after 10pm at all! Had copy down my post so as not to forget it so that I can try posting again today. Looks like it worked.

Or just Jensen's backside
                Uh-huh.

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
                XD I might have just spent half an hour going through every single one.
                No need to be embarrassed. I did the same thing. And it was fun!

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                Mmmm those were fun to go through.. i do think i will be bkmarking that site
                I already have.

Found this on LJ and had to do a snurch and share!

Then there's this...

...also found on LJ.

Oh, and a couple of set pics from 6.12...
                Spoiler:

Nice "view" eh?

EDIT: OMG! Jensen's voicing a character in the new TRON video game!

DAMN! He's looking gorgeous in this video!
                Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 11 November 2010, 11:48 AM.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

I'm not much of a video game person, but I might just have to find that one.

And I think whenever Jensen isn't moving, he should just stand like that
                  sigpic

Comment

Oohhhh damn he's lookin sexy as always
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey, found a sight with HQ pics...and I do mean HQ. It's like you're actually there!

Spoiler:

sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

Don't 'spose you could be so kind as to whisper the link in my ear? Any chance to see Jensen in more detail is much appreciated.
                        sigpic

Comment

Don't 'spose you could be so kind as to whisper the link in my ear? Any chance to see Jensen in more detail is much appreciated.
                          www.jensenacklesfans.com
                          Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 11 November 2010, 03:26 PM.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

*thud*
                            sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

*looks up from the floor* Oooohh gods what was i gonna say.. i forgot.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X