Oh. My. God.
      I know, right?

sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

mmm *sighs*
        sigpic

Comment

Mmm... i feel all warm and tingly.... or is that the shot of tequila i just had?
          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
          sigpic

Comment

mmmm alcohol... i wants some of that.. *eyes fridge* mmm i gots some in there as well *giggles*
            sigpic

Comment

meh... -rub temples- i'm already feeling the hangover.... oh well, atleast i'll fresh as daisies in the morning when i go to work....
              sigpic

Comment

wkend off for me so thats nice
                sigpic

Comment

i don't remember the last time i had two days in a row off, let alone them being the weekend....
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, here's a little something for those of you who have to work and/or may party a little too hard for your heads to handle. This should make you feel a little better.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
                      Well, here's a little something for those of you who have to work and/or may party a little too hard for your heads to handle. This should make you feel a little better.

Oh yes, I have to work tomorrow and that makes me feel a whole lot better.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post

*sigh* i'm already sober and i hafta work all weekend.... moar pls?
                        sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

nummy
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey, anybody notice anything strange about the forum? Like, it's changed or something?

At 10:17pm I posted a picture of Jensen, the same one I posted a minute later, and the post went wonky on me.

See!
                              Spoiler:

CKO, your "nummy" post is just fine though.

And, now I'm noticing that the "Thread Review" section on the "reply to thread" page is all different too. I don't like it. Has there been an update maybe?

EDIT: when editing a post we are, apparently, taken to the "advanced" page. UGH!
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                                Hey, anybody notice anything strange about the forum? Like, it's changed or something?

At 10:17pm I posted a picture of Jensen, the same one I posted a minute later, and the post went wonky on me.

See!

CKO, your "nummy" post is just fine though.

And, now I'm noticing that the "Thread Review" section on the "reply to thread" page is all different too. I don't like it. Has there been an update maybe?

EDIT: when editing a post we are, apparently, taken to the "advanced" page. UGH!
                                i think we're going thru updates.... that, or we're in the process of crashing again.... i'm posting in the cantina in OT too, but the pit's the only thread acting up for me....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X