Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love the impala, i am rewatching season six and i have to say that Sam's black charger was badass as well. I loved how they raced and i for one would love to see Sam get his own car again if they can ever come out of hiding. I mean they drive the impala everywhere i can only imagine the miles they put on her. Where is she now since they havent been driving her? i have missed some season 7 episodes
    sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/~ussthor

Comment

Originally posted by USS Thor View Post
      [...]I mean they drive the impala everywhere i can only imagine the miles they put on her. Where is she now since they havent been driving her? i have missed some season 7 episodes
      IIRC Jensen Ackles said at a convention that the working Impala they used for shooting was in need of some serious make-over, so they pulled it from the show and put in some money to have it fixed and upgraded. Recently he said that the car was now ready and in excellent shape waiting to be re-introduced into the show but he didn't know exactly WHEN the Impala would return.
      twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
        IIRC Jensen Ackles said at a convention that the working Impala they used for shooting was in need of some serious make-over, so they pulled it from the show and put in some money to have it fixed and upgraded. Recently he said that the car was now ready and in excellent shape waiting to be re-introduced into the show but he didn't know exactly WHEN the Impala would return.
        Apparently they spent $40,000 on the make-over. It should be looking good when we do get to her again. Plus I reckon they really must be thinking there'll be a S8 to spend that kind of money.

Who wants a really cool Spn t-shirt? ... well it's over here at RIPT.com
        Only available for 1 day.
        sigpic

Comment

I just bought season six and I'm curious on how things are developing from here on...
          sigpic

Comment

Tagged for S8 Speculation:
            Spoiler:
            Now I'm wondering if Crowely is going to end up being the big bad of Season 8, considering Meg's whole speech about how Crowely is always the one behind everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Momoka View Post
              Spoiler:
              Now I'm wondering if Crowely is going to end up being the big bad of Season 8, considering Meg's whole speech about how Crowely is always the one behind everything.
              That would work for me.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Momoka View Post
                Spoiler:
                That would most likely be mountains better more interesting than the present one in this arc.
                Posting at.............
                http://godus.boards.net/

Comment

Originally posted by Graybrew1 View Post
                  That would most likely be mountains better more interesting than the present one in this arc.
                  I think Dick has been a great bad guy. But, that's just me.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                    I think Dick has been a great bad guy. But, that's just me.
                    He is too one dimensional for me. Crowley and Lucifer are much better.
                    Posting at.............
                    http://godus.boards.net/

Comment

If you're interested, here are my photos (or at least a bunch of them) from the Asylum Europe 3 convention: http://imgur.com/a/sq1zf#0
                      The cake is a lie!

Comment

I can't wait for Friday night. This should be good.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

CW announced their 2012 lineup and I see they moved SPN again...a little worried...doesn't moving a show this late in the game spell a death knell? Wednesdays 9-10? Seriously? They better have some OUTSTANSING stories next season.
                          sigpic
                          Respect the delicate ecology of your delusions.
                          --Angels in America

Comment

That actually works for me. I usually don't have much to watch on Wednesday nights.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by birthsister View Post
                              CW announced their 2012 lineup and I see they moved SPN again...a little worried...doesn't moving a show this late in the game spell a death knell? Wednesdays 9-10? Seriously? They better have some OUTSTANSING stories next season.
                              Uggg...my Wednesdays are full. Guess I'll have to do some DVR shuffling come the new TV season.
                              sigpic

Comment

This sucks.

Not that I watch anything on Wednesdays, but I looked forward to it on Fridays with Nikita the lead in. If they had left Nikita as the lead show on Fridays then fine. I could then switch over to FOX to watch the last season of Fringe which always conflicted with SPN, but they moved Nikita too. How does Nikita pair up with people that watch America's Next Top Model? *puke*

Not sure if Arrow, that will be the lead in to SPN on Wednesdays now, will be any good. SPN seemed to work well being paired with Smallville, but Arrow has no association with Smallville. Not that Nikita was helping it.

Here's the schedule.
                                IMO always implied.

Comment

Working...
                                X