Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Will Thorne View Post
    Thanks for the spoilers. Gah the only problem with them is how they give a tiny bit of info and you really really get excited and want to watch the ep but you have to wait......I should really stop reading, but i'm addicted.
    Good thing you don't know about the free casting sides that are avaliable to view then.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
    Spoiler:

Comment

The TV intro for the Ghostfacers show.

Spoiler:

Comment

Not long to wait now. Thursday will be here before we know it.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Woot, I have to vent my happiness unto ya'll. My replica of dean's necklace/pendant (thing) finally arrived in the mail. Yew! It's so awesome.

Comment

ooh... care to tell where that one came from, Will Thorne?

Comment

Ah, ebay. And the ebay user sent it from some place in Singapore...its so good. And I managed to finally find the Supernatural magazine, so now I have a poster on my wall (along with the million or so from the Stargate magazine).

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                ooh... care to tell where that one came from, Will Thorne?
                You can find them at Creation Entertainment as well. I ordered a shirt from them once and it took them forever to ship it too me even though they said it would only take ten days.

Spoiler:

Comment

Very interesting webpage... I suspect I'm going to end up losing lots of money...

Wooohoo, I know it isn't the 24th in other places, but it's the 24th where I am!!!

Comment

Am I the only one that finds it awesome that our favorite brothers are hopefully going to start doing movies ? We got Jared in The Friday The 13th remake & I know Jensen is also doing some horror movie

Comment

Jadapuppy has already done movies

Comment

Very interesting webpage... I suspect I'm going to end up losing lots of money...

Wooohoo, I know it isn't the 24th in other places, but it's the 24th where I am!!!
                        Its the 24th in Australia yes! Time delay is annoying.....><

Originally posted by GatetheWay View Post
                        You can find them at Creation Entertainment as well. I ordered a shirt from them once and it took them forever to ship it too me even though they said it would only take ten days.
                        Okay not the same people but my necklace said 'maximum 10 days to ship'....took 17....

Originally posted by JohnRico View Post
                        Am I the only one that finds it awesome that our favorite brothers are hopefully going to start doing movies ? We got Jared in The Friday The 13th remake & I know Jensen is also doing some horror movie
                        Wasn't Jared in House of Wax.....It's been a long time since I saw that movie (eh didn't like it...) but yeah I thought he was in it.

Comment

First things first! To put it with Dean's words from 'All Hell Breaks Loose II', "Can we celebrate for a minute?!" I just happened to come across some season four spoiler allegedly from Eric Kripke himself.
                          Spoiler:
                          Bela definitely won't be back for the next season. *tries to hide smile*

I don't mean to be rude to the actress, she is possibly the sweetest girl, but Bela is IMHO good riddance characterwise. While I never outright HATED Bela, I've never been too fond of her either. Just like Jo, she never caught my interest, I simply never cared for her.

In my opinion Ruby is much more intriguing, and I still don't know where to put her yet. Is she more of an ally or the enemy?
                          Source: TV Guide Video

Originally posted by Will Thorne View Post
                          Originally posted by JohnRico View Post
                          Wasn't Jared in House of Wax.....It's been a long time since I saw that movie (eh didn't like it...) but yeah I thought he was in it.
                          I agree, it's good to know they are doing movies between seasons but Will is right, Jared Padalecki has already done quite the number of movies, including 'House of Wax'
                          Spoiler:
                          (and I totally agree that it was a crappy flick, even in fastforward at 32 times the original speed lol; never wanted to see anything but the scenes with JP in them anyway!).
                          Last year he filmed 'Thomas Kinkade's Home for Christmas' in between seasons two and three. As far as I know the movie will hit theatres this Christmas. Not being too excited about horror movies in general, this is actually a movie I might be interested in.
                          twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                          sigpic

Comment

I watched my season 2 Dark Angel DVDs to death, just so I could see one Winchester boy in action. lol. I swear Alec must be made up from Dean's DNA (or JA just can't act another character lol). Watching those DVDs also makes it more obvious that JA was the perfect choice to be on Supernatural.

(blink-and-you-miss-it compliment, I kind of love to hate JA, but he's growing on me)

Ok. It's still the 24th in Ausland. *paces*

Comment

I so can not wait until tomorrow night. Finally, a new episode to enjoy.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Watching those DVDs also makes it more obvious that JA was the perfect choice to be on Supernatural.
                                You are aware that Eric Kripke first had Jensen Ackles in mind for playing Sam, right?

I think both boys are doing an amzazing job with their respective characters, and I clearly don't want anyone but JP playing Sam, but I'd be dying to see a screentest with Jensen Ackles' performance as Sam. I'd love to see how he would have wanted to play the younger Winchester, just for kicks.

And stop whining, Caz, it's still afternoon, so you'll have to put up with the 24th still for another couple of hours!

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                                I so can not wait until tomorrow night. Finally, a new episode to enjoy.
                                *jumps happily up and down* I know, I know! I can't wait to hear the squee when the episode has finally aired. I'm very excited to hear what you all think.
                                twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X