Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think this has been posted....

http://www.hollywoodnorthreport.com/...p?Article=5219

While the US WGA strike has limited the number of new Supernatural TV episodes filming in Vancouver, WildStorm, an imprint of DC Comics, has launched Supernatural: Rising Son, a six-issue miniseries, following up on last year's Supernatural: Origins.

The new story arc debuts April 23, focusing on 11-year-old 'Dean', seven-year-old 'Sam' and their father 'John'.

REST AT LINK ABOVE

Comment

Thanks for the heads up! This comic series looks interesting - and the art looks pretty good (I wasn't too crazy about the art in the Origins series).

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
        *huggles* to you both I know, it's just awful.

Nice sad brother moment pics though. Those 2 were such powerful eps (and Jensen gave a great performance, esp. in AHBL Part 2).
        back!

I completely agree with you about JA's performance in 'All Hell Breaks Loose II'.
        Spoiler:
        I totally lost it myself when he sat at Sammy's bedside and started crying while talking to his dead brother. And I so LOVED the hug when Dean returned from the crossroads!
        twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
        sigpic

Comment

Nice sad brother moment pics though. Those 2 were such powerful eps (and Jensen gave a great performance, esp. in AHBL Part 2).
          Definitely very powerful episodes. Strong performances from both Jared and Jensen.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
            back!

I completely agree with you about JA's performance in 'All Hell Breaks Loose II'.
            Spoiler:
            I totally lost it myself when he sat at Sammy's bedside and started crying while talking to his dead brother. And I so LOVED the hug when Dean returned from the crossroads!
            Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            Definitely very powerful episodes. Strong performances from both Jared and Jensen.
            Yep, they both gave great performances. I agree, Twinny....

Spoiler:
            My heart really went out to Dean when Bobby approached him about burying Sam and when he mentioned something about the world in danger of coming to an end, Dean exploded "THEN LET IT END!!"

I also loved Sam telling him at the end that he'd try to get him out of this deal, the "you're my brother, there isn't anything I wouldn't do for you" line.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
              I don't think this has been posted....

http://www.hollywoodnorthreport.com/...p?Article=5219

While the US WGA strike has limited the number of new Supernatural TV episodes filming in Vancouver, WildStorm, an imprint of DC Comics, has launched Supernatural: Rising Son, a six-issue miniseries, following up on last year's Supernatural: Origins.

The new story arc debuts April 23, focusing on 11-year-old 'Dean', seven-year-old 'Sam' and their father 'John'.

REST AT LINK ABOVE
              thanks prion.... man i hope the art is better in these ones

as for heath i can't even think about it .. its to sad
              Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
              ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
              Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by nyxlily View Post
                I hope season 4 will finally see the boys in a desert...

... on horse back.
                I like the idea, Supernatural’s ‘High Plains Drifter’!

Speaking of deserts, it baffles me why movies and TV shows filmed in Vancouver rarely make use of the desert BC actually has! It's only about a four hour drive from Vancouver.

Originally posted by GatetheWay View Post
                I'm feeling pretty down because of what happened to Heath Ledger today so here are some sad brother Winchester pics...
                Spoiler:

"You don't think I've given enough? You don't think I've paid enough?! I'm done with it. All of it."

*sob* Sorry I'm in such a depressing mood.
                I was shocked to read about Heath Ledger, terribly sad.

What else can I say about AHBL that hasn't been said already! Astounding episode, the pictures remind me again of what takes this show up there with the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                  What else can I say about AHBL that hasn't been said already! Astounding episode, the pictures remind me again of what takes this show up there with the best.
                  Yep, you're totally right! I know Eric Kripke loves his urban legends idea but this show is far more than a horror show, the feelings it portrays, the absolutely gripping relationship between the brothers is IMHO what really sets it apart. And Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki just sell it every single episode! TPTB really had a lucky streak when they cast both boys!
                  twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                  sigpic

Comment

New Supernatural Promo Pics from Episode 3x12 "Mystery Spot:http://spoilergeeks.blogspot.com/200...o-pics_25.html

Comment

Thank you very much for posting! The one pic in front of the Impala and the last pic... *falls on knees weeping*
                      sigpic

Comment

More promo pictures for A Very Supernatural Christmas, Malleus Maleficarum, and Jus In Bello (plus promo posters that look to be promoting Malleus Maleficarum) as well as better quality Mystery Spot pictures.

Note: The site says Mystery Spot is the season finale but Jus In Bello is in fact the finale this season.

TV Guide is currently taking questions to give to Eric Kripke for a possible interview next week.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Wow, thanks for the pic updates, guys. Those promo pics look really good - I'm looking forward to those eps

Comment

Two clips from Malleus Maleficarum can be found here in the player at bottom the right-hand corner (scroll down if you have to). Warning: These clips are both very spoilerly, especially the first one.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Wow, both of those preview clips were pretty intense. I really can't wait to see this ep... less than 1 week to go!

Comment

Wow, both of those preview clips were pretty intense. I really can't wait to see this ep... less than 1 week to go!
                                We've made it this long. We can hold out until the 31st.

Yeah, it sucks we only have a few episodes left in the season. But, I will enjoy every last one of them as much as possible.
                                sigpic
                                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                                "...phu...ah..."
                                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                                X