Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl View Post
    very nice work JessM
    Thanks, OS

I have a few more to share... again in spoilers since they're from S3 eps.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
      Thanks, OS

Spoiler:
      That second one really makes me laugh about that whole situation that Sam was
      put into.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I gotta a question, if a canceled show like Firefly has a subforum at GateWorld and a crappy show (no offense- JMO) like Smallville has a subforum at GateWorld, than how come Supernatural, that is a good show, has been running for three seasons, and isn't canceled does not have a subforum at GateWorld? Is it just not scifiy enough? As you can see I am a fan.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
          That second one really makes me laugh about that whole situation that Sam was
          put into.
          *grin* Yeah, I just couldn't resist it. Poor guy.

Originally posted by GatetheWay View Post
          I gotta a question, if a canceled show like Firefly has a subforum at GateWorld and a crappy show (no offense- JMO) like Smallville has a subforum at GateWorld, than how come Supernatural, that is a good show, has been running for three seasons, and isn't canceled does not have a subforum at GateWorld? Is it just not scifiy enough? As you can see I am a fan.
          Welcome to the thread, GatetheWay! Hmm good question... when I was first looking for a Supernatural thread I thought I'd find a subforum for it too. Maybe it would be a good idea to ask the mods. (over at the Ask the Mods section)

I really like your sig banner.

Comment

Yeah, it would be nice if Supernatural had it's own sub-forum. Just not sure how much traffic it would really get. Either way, I'm glad we have at least this thread to discuss this great show on GW.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Yeah, either way I'm really glad it has its own thread at least.

Comment

True, very true. Does anyone know when a new episode comes on? I'm getting sick of the reruns.
                sigpic

Sig by SamJackShipLover! Thanks!

Thanks to Vanity_killsxxx on LJ for my profile pic!

Comment

Next new ep should be airing on the 13th... Christmas episode. Can't wait to see it!!

Comment

This is such a typical WB thing to do... have stupid breaks in the middle of everything then showing ONE ep followed by christmas break.... unnecessary much?! I miss my SN!

Either way the xmas ep looks like fun! Can't wait to see it!
                    Last edited by Ronja; 03 December 2007, 04:00 PM.

Comment

did a winter re-vamp on my LJ, so thought i'd share the header i made..

<-click for full size 800x400
                      OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Next new ep should be airing on the 13th... Christmas episode. Can't wait to see it!!
                        It should be a good one. Only 9 more days to wait anyways. That's not too bad.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Wow, that is great, OS!

Can't wait till the Christmas episode either. It's so cool that they have
                          Spoiler:
                          little Dean and little Sammy in it.
                          twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                          sigpic

Comment

Aaaah, lovely festive Winchesters!! Great header! Puts me into a nice Christmas mood whilst waiting for that new Christmas episode on the 13th, not long now.

Comment

I really hope this strike won't last too long. I know I read somewhere that they'll stop production on Supernatural around the 5th.

I hope they can come to some kind of agreement, sooner rather than later.
                              So, anyone heard anything yet as to yesterday's talks? I'm nervous as tomorrow's the 5th...
                              LiveJournal

"I never wanted to be an actor. I wanted to be a Time Lord...it just took me a while to figure it out."
                              David Hewlett, SciFi Magazine, April 2008

Comment

Thanks, OS

Spoiler:
                                I love that pout.

That's beautiful.
                                LiveJournal

"I never wanted to be an actor. I wanted to be a Time Lord...it just took me a while to figure it out."
                                David Hewlett, SciFi Magazine, April 2008

Comment

Working...
                                X