Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kylieS21 View Post
    To be fair shadowmaat is kinda right here, spoiler tags should be labelled just as a common courtesy to others as not everyone wants to read all the spoilers and after all we're not psychic are we.
    I understand completely, and as one of the idiots who did not label her spoiler tags at first () I apologize and know that I will never think of putting spoiler tags without labeling them ever again. I didn't think I committed a heinous crime or anything but I understand why it bothers people, so please accept my apology and know that I'll never do this again.

Originally posted by Nameless View Post
    The 10th Episode will be awesome if this is real

http://supernatural.tv/gallery2/mags/cult45/5.html
    It does sound cool. I'm looking forward to see how it plays out.

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
      I didn't think I committed a heinous crime or anything but I understand why it bothers people, so please accept my apology and know that I'll never do this again.
      Not a heinous crime, no, although some seem to think I'm asking folks to amputate their right arms rather than simply asking things to be labeled a little more clearly. If I had known what a horrific imposition such a request was, I never would have asked. I just know that as someone who wants to avoid all spoilers of upcoming eps this thread can be a bit daunting, even with the spoiler tags, especially since several of you are have been discussing upcoming plotlines all summer long and have continued to do so since the new season started.

From the look of things, though, I seem to be the only one who has a problem with it, which says more about me than about the thread. So don't worry about the un-labeled spoilers. Sorry I was being so unreasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
        I understand completely, and as one of the idiots who did not label her spoiler tags at first () I apologize and know that I will never think of putting spoiler tags without labeling them ever again. I didn't think I committed a heinous crime or anything but I understand why it bothers people, so please accept my apology and know that I'll never do this again.
        No need to apologize, just that some people made it sound like theres was absolutely no need to label them and that it was stupid to ask such a thing. Just makes life easier if they are labelled

On another note, I watch 3.02
        Spoiler:
        absolutely awesome is all I can...my mind is absolutely boggling at the moment as how they gonna deal with this season, so looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
          Not a heinous crime, no, although some seem to think I'm asking folks to amputate their right arms rather than simply asking things to be labeled a little more clearly. If I had known what a horrific imposition such a request was, I never would have asked. I just know that as someone who wants to avoid all spoilers of upcoming eps this thread can be a bit daunting, even with the spoiler tags, especially since several of you are have been discussing upcoming plotlines all summer long and have continued to do so since the new season started.

From the look of things, though, I seem to be the only one who has a problem with it, which says more about me than about the thread. So don't worry about the un-labeled spoilers. Sorry I was being so unreasonable.
          Well to be fair, I was talking more about kylie's post than yours (I believe I addressed yours the other day, and I just gave a simple apology and nothing more). I guess her "we're not all psychic you know" thing kind of struck me and made me think I did something terrible. I was really addressing that post, not yours, in what I said. But there's no need to bite my head off with that extreme sarcasm (sorry if I sound a bit unreasonable or anything, it's just that I'm oversensitive sometimes and tend to take things very personally). I said I was sorry for not labeling the spoiler tags, that I understand why people like to have them labeled, and I meant it. Can we just leave it at that? And please don't red me or report me for this, I'm not trying to start an argument.

Originally posted by kylieS21 View Post
          No need to apologize, just that some people made it sound like theres was absolutely no need to label them and that it was stupid to ask such a thing. Just makes life easier if they are labelled
          Thanks, and I understand. I'll do that from now on in my posts.

Comment

ok no more fighting, i found way around not being able to watch Supernatural hehe and season 3

v about season 3

Spoiler:
            is starting to work out the way i thought it might its funny really because i was writing this fan fic and the way the season is starting to work out its what i was going to write out in the fan fic also what have read about the new season is what i was thinking, my sister Susanne some of you might know her i was like freaking out saying "see see, susie their watching me wheres the mic" i was craping myself in a funny way i still think its weird how i know what may be happening next hehe maybe am psychic and soo cant wait for the next ep

Comment

Don't worry, no fighting from me, I just wanted everyone to know it's not a problem for me to label spoilers from now on and didn't think I deserved the biting sarcasm - but I will quit talking about it here and take it to PM if there are still problems.

re:stuff in spoilers, heh heh, that's a funny coincidence. Are you still going to write the fanfic?

Comment

i know the feeling, its only manners to label them, and there was no need for the sarcasm oh well people will learn someday

dont know whats the point anymore really, what do you think i should do? lol we'll have a vote to see if i do or dont hehe

Comment

yep...

Hmm... maybe you could still write it but put a slightly different spin on it? Does that sound like an idea?

Comment

yeah i might do that sounds better thanks

Comment

No problem I look forward to reading it when you do it!

Comment

ooh! is someone writing a piece of supernatural fanfiction?
                        sigpic

Sig by SamJackShipLover! Thanks!

Thanks to Vanity_killsxxx on LJ for my profile pic!

Comment

Man, I already can't wait until Thursday night. This one looks like it will be pretty good, and a bit funny too.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

hehe i wanna watch supernatural sooo badly

Comment

me too. i don't know how i survived over the summer, let alone between thursdays.
                              sigpic

Sig by SamJackShipLover! Thanks!

Thanks to Vanity_killsxxx on LJ for my profile pic!

Comment

i do by rewatching eps and writing some of my fanfic that when i get on the computer.

Comment

Working...
                                X