Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PuddleJumper42 View Post
    My local store didn't have it (they said they'd have it next Tuesday which made no sense) so I'll have to take the bus to Target or Best Buy tomorrow so I can get it.
    That stinks Sounds a lot like my local Best Buy. As luck would have it though, they did have it on Tuesday so I've spent most of the past 2 days vegging out rewatching the eps and the special features I hope you can find it at Target or Best Buy.

Originally posted by Moulin View Post
    Such wonderful spoilers coming out for season three. This season is going to kick the butts of the previous two. Episode seven piques my interest for a pointed reason:

Spoiler:
    Gordon is turned into a vampire. No word on whether or not Dean and Sam behead him. The new, more brutal Sam has already decided Gordon needs to die without knowledge of the latter's transformation.
    Ooh, very intriguing... just can't help being so excited about this season

Comment

Me neither! I'm so excited, I think my head's gonna explode if it takes any longer!!
      sigpic

Sig by SamJackShipLover! Thanks!

Thanks to Vanity_killsxxx on LJ for my profile pic!

Comment

Originally posted by Moulin View Post
        Such wonderful spoilers coming out for season three. This season is going to kick the butts of the previous two. Episode seven piques my interest for a pointed reason:

Spoiler:
        Gordon is turned into a vampire. No word on whether or not Dean and Sam behead him. The new, more brutal Sam has already decided Gordon needs to die without knowledge of the latter's transformation.
        Wow, that does sound like it will be one hell of a sweet episode.

I am definitely looking forward to this season. I have very high hopes, considering Season 2 was better than Season 1. I am expecting that trend to continue.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

BTW, I got my Season 2 in the mail today. After a rough day at work, that definitely helped put a smile on my face. And now, I'm off to enjoy it some. Later all.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
            That stinks Sounds a lot like my local Best Buy. As luck would have it though, they did have it on Tuesday so I've spent most of the past 2 days vegging out rewatching the eps and the special features I hope you can find it at Target or Best Buy.
            I actually lucked out and found it at a different store and saved myself the agony of taking the bus out to Best Buy. (The closest Best Buy for me is in the middle of nowhere and would have taken forever to get there.)

Comment

Have now wandered into season 2. Episode 2 reminded me about how much I hate clowns!!

My Supernatural DVD watching marathon is certainly upping the anticipation for season 3. Can't wait for it to start. What other surprises can the evil cohorts throw at our two heroes?!! This show is just so effortlessly brilliant!

Comment

Originally posted by PuddleJumper42 View Post
                I actually lucked out and found it at a different store and saved myself the agony of taking the bus out to Best Buy. (The closest Best Buy for me is in the middle of nowhere and would have taken forever to get there.)
                Glad you were able to find it!

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                Have now wandered into season 2. Episode 2 reminded me about how much I hate clowns!!
                LOL, me too, I was never a fan of them when I was a kid. And I loved this exchange from the ep (does S2 still need to be in spoiler tags? just in case...)

Spoiler:
                Dean: You still bust out crying whenever you see Ronald McDonald on TV.
                Sam: At least I'm not afraid of flying.
                Dean: Planes crash!
                Sam: And apparently clowns kill!

My Supernatural DVD watching marathon is certainly upping the anticipation for season 3. Can't wait for it to start. What other surprises can the evil cohorts throw at our two heroes?!! This show is just so effortlessly brilliant!
                Even though I have the DVDs I watched the rerun of All Hell Breaks Loose pt. 2 last night and they showed a new S3 promo. This one was a bit longer and looked like it had actual scenes from S3 in it, including

Spoiler:
                scenes with one of the new ladies, Ruby.

I wish I'd taped it but maybe they'll have it running on the CW site.

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post

LOL, me too, I was never a fan of them when I was a kid. And I loved this exchange from the ep (does S2 still need to be in spoiler tags? just in case...)

Spoiler:
                  Dean: You still bust out crying whenever you see Ronald McDonald on TV.
                  Sam: At least I'm not afraid of flying.
                  Dean: Planes crash!
                  Sam: And apparently clowns kill!

Oh yes! That is so funny, I love the bit as well when....

Spoiler:
                  Sam and Dean go into the carnival manager's trailer and Dean makes Sam sit in the chair with the carved clown's head on it!

Comment

LOL, I loved that too,
                    Spoiler:
                    especially the look on Sam's face when Dean steals the other chair and how uncomfortable he looks as he eases down onto the clown chair

And of course Dean's "What's the matter? You sound like you saw a clown" when Sam calls him on the cell sounding out of breath after that skeleton popped up in front of him in the fun house.

Comment

tadaa!!
                      quite a crappy image but better than nothing

another line I like from season 2 was when Dean wanted to go to Amsterdam and said that the coffee shops there don't even sell coffee, especially funny 'cause I live in Amsterdam

Comment

*grin*

Dean comes out with some great lines. I loved the way he said "I like mine al dente" in Folsom Prison Blues, when they were piling the spaghetti onto his plate

Comment

and the ''*****'' and ''jerk'' lines, and the take on that in What is and should never be

this series really has great humor

Comment

yep. that's one of the reasons I love it so much.
                            sigpic

Sig by SamJackShipLover! Thanks!

Thanks to Vanity_killsxxx on LJ for my profile pic!

Comment

Originally posted by Uberdork7898 View Post
                              yep. that's one of the reasons I love it so much.
                              Same here. This show definitely knows how to combine great horror/suspense with a little comedy thrown in. Sometimes that doesn't work out too well in movies and/or other shows, but it really clicks on this show.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Nick-J View Post
                                and the ''*****'' and ''jerk'' lines, and the take on that in What is and should never be

this series really has great humor
                                It certainly does! They even managed to make old done to death jokes fresh and funny, like...

Spoiler:
                                That 'wicked' Dean putting itching powder in Sam's underwear!

Comment

Working...
                                X