Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I try to ignore the art and concentrate on the story. TV-to-comic art tends to be pretty dodgy anyway. I seem to remember that the Space: Above & Beyond comics had the chigs (alien baddies) with their armor on backwards.

Comment

I read the Serenity comics, during my Firefly obsession, and never really cared for it. The story telling style just gave me headaches.. I found that I'd read the word bubbles and skip all the art, and it's just weird to read a story that consisted mostly of dialogue with drawings to distract me.

Hopefully, someone somewhere will put up a general summary of what happens in the comics so I won't have to torture myself by reading them. Just really really bad headaches..

Oh! SAAB! I watched a couple of the aired episodes before it disappeared on me. I finally bought the DVDs but can't find the enthusiasm for it since, accidentally, I found out how it ends. That's what I get for being slow.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl View Post
        seeing as i've run across so many people who are SG/SN fans I came up with THIS. Still getting things up and running, but feel free to join!
        Cool little site! I just joined.

I've heard some great things about the comics, but I haven't been in a real hurry to get them. An online store I sometimes patronize said that issue 1 had sold out? I'm not sure how true that is...

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W View Post
          Yep, I've read the comics - 1 and 2, anyway. It's like watching an episode four minutes at a time once every six weeks.
          LOL! That is very true. It can be pretty annoying at times.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

OMG i just sat and watched All hell breaks loose part 2, it was magnificent. I cried on the parts where Jensen and Jared cried and when they seen their dad i was sobbing.

Spoiler:
            I am so glad Jared is alive but i don't want Jensen to die i cannit believe he give his soul up for Jared but one things for certain he's a good brother
            Last edited by emo_brat; 01 July 2007, 11:58 PM.

Comment

You might want to consider spoiler tags on that last part of your post. Just for the sake of others who may not have seen it yet.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

yeah i noticed that thanks. lol

But OMG it was brilliant i have to admit

Comment

It was a brilliant ep - I was crying with you!

Can't wait for season 3!
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Copter for the Sig and Avi!!!

Comment

i know its going to be brilliant...well i have been checking to see when it will next be on and they say it will be 11th January...i really can't wait to see whats in store for them this time hehe

Comment

No argument from me... It was a brilliant ep, and that scene you mentioned was so poignant (I was holding in tears myself!).

I can't say how much I'm looking forward to season 3. I noticed something on SpoilerFix the other day, though (apologies if this has been discussed before...):

(S3 spoilers?)

Spoiler:
                      They mentioned that one of the two new leading ladies will be a love interest for one of the brothers.

How accurate is SpoilerFix usually? Is it mostly just stuff added to the rumor mill?

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                        How accurate is SpoilerFix usually? Is it mostly just stuff added to the rumor mill?
                        In my experience with the site, it is usually pretty accurate.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

The few times I've visited it in the past, it seemed pretty accurate. I was recently at one SN forum (can't remember which one) though and they mentioned that some of the spoiler info was unfounded.

Now that I think of it actually, it was probably the one about (S3 spoilers)

Spoiler:
                          the names of the two female hunters... Ruby and I can't remember the other one.

If one of them is going to be a potential love interest, I hope that it fits the storyline well and I hope it doesn't become like the whole Jo thing (I know she wasn't really a love interest but at times seemed like it was going in that direction). Right now I trust TPTB to pull it off though. I guess time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                            No argument from me... It was a brilliant ep, and that scene you mentioned was so poignant (I was holding in tears myself!).

I can't say how much I'm looking forward to season 3. I noticed something on SpoilerFix the other day, though (apologies if this has been discussed before...):

(S3 spoilers?)

Spoiler:
                            They mentioned that one of the two new leading ladies will be a love interest for one of the brothers.

Yeah it was an emotional Ep but a brilliant one at that.

Comment

All Hell Breaks Loose - Parts 1 and 2
                              A fantastic finale.

They'd better save Dean. He's one of the best characters on TV at the moment.

It was great that John climbed out of Hell to save his boys. (although I saw it coming - it would have been much better if JDM's name hadn't been on the guest credits)

Roll on Season 3!

Comment

I know roll on season 3 i cannit wait

Comment

Working...
                                X