Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PuddleJumper42 View Post
    And for another unrelated spoiler.
    Spoiler:
    Bobby's coming back for S3. So far he's going to be in eps 1, 3, and 4.
    Really glad to hear that!

As for the other spoilers, interesting coincidence there, OrangeSwirl! And looking forward to reading your fic.

Comment

Originally posted by PuddleJumper42 View Post
      And for another unrelated spoiler.
      Spoiler:
      Bobby's coming back for S3. So far he's going to be in eps 1, 3, and 4.
      Yay! I'd be disapointed if
      Spoiler:
      they didn't have Bobby around, the actor is great and the character is even better

As for the other spoilers regarding
      Spoiler:
      the other two hunters, looking at their bio's, they could potentially work as antagonists, going after Sam and Dean because neither of them should be alive or because of Sam's powers. As protagonists, well, it all comes down to the casting. Writing isn't an issue this show has to deal with, the series has been consitantly well written IMO.

However, what makes the series great is the chemistry between Jensen and Jared, they work well together. If they pick good actresses, then it should, in theory work (as the chemistry hasn't been upset by having other characters, ie Ellen, Bobby and John).
      Whether it works in practice is, of course, another matter altogether.
      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by The Signal View Post
        Yay! I'd be disapointed if
        Spoiler:
        they didn't have Bobby around, the actor is great and the character is even better

I couldn't agree more. I would have been very disappointed as well if
        Spoiler:
        Bobby wasn't around next season.

As for
        Spoiler:
        the new girls, we'll just have to wait and see how things turn out.
        I'm confident it'll work out well.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Well for the season 3 stuff...

Spoiler:
          I just look at every other female character they've had in the show. I've liked all of them with the exception of Jo who I found a bit dull. I trust Kripke and co to do something interesting with these characters so I'm not overly concerned at the moment. The bios look decent - if it said they were sweet, lovely little damsels who needed rescuing then I'd be more worried. But they're hard and not all good at all by the sound of them. They sound to me like younger versions of Ellen almost.
          sigpic
          by Kaaatie

Comment

What Is And What Should Never Be

Wow. That's possibly the closest I've come to welling up at a TV show since the time I actually cried - and that was five years ago... (can you work out what is was?)

That's really all that needs to be said.

Although there were some very funny moments too...
            "B*tch."
            "What? What the hell are you calling me a b*tch for?"
            "You're meant to call me a jerk. Never mind."

"... the time you hooked up with Rachel Nays..."
            "Who?"
            "My prom date... On prom night."
            "Yeah, that does sound like me."

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak View Post

Wow. That's possibly the closest I've come to welling up at a TV show since the time I actually cried - and that was five years ago... (can you work out what is was?)
              Yep, I think I can guess what it was (and I cried too!). I agree... there were quite a few poignant moments in this one... (spoilers just in case)

Spoiler:
              When Dean was so excited about mowing the lawn, for one)

"B*tch."

"Who?"
              Oh, I loved those, especially the first one... the whole "b*tch..." "jerk..." thing...

Comment

One of the best episodes ever. I can't decide between this and "Born Under a Bad Sign" as best..

Dean really does have a way to make my heart ache. It helps that Jensen is playing those emotional scenes.. just his *voice* conveys so much grief and pain. Man.. now I want to go watch it again.

Oh, and thefutoncritic's projection for season 3 premier is Sept. 27th. More than 3 months from now.. that's just cruel.

Comment

So true... and I think that ep may very well be my favorite one also.

Ugh, Sept. 27th?? *sigh* I guess till then it's reruns and wearing out my S1 dvd's...

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak View Post

"B*tch."

"Who?"
                    Definitely among my favorite episodes from Season 1 and 2. I thought it was really well done, and I couldn't help but feel for Dean.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by nyxlily View Post
                      Oh, and thefutoncritic's projection for season 3 premier is Sept. 27th. More than 3 months from now.. that's just cruel.
                      Yes, it is somewhat cruel. However, at least now we have a possible date to look forward to.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                        Kincaid was a freak. I remember his how to paint shows being on TV. His hair always scared me...
                        I think I saw one of his painting sessions on TV a couple of months ago. A guy with scary hair painting a really dark grim cottage in an equally dark grim forest. All browns and blacks!! This guy's paintings must be the inspiration for Supernatural's settings!!!

My favourite episode from season 1 and 2. Now there's a question. I will have to give this further thought due to the impossibly large number of favourite episodes this show has for me.

For season 3, I would like to see Sam and Dean 'exorcising' that painter Kincaid's hair!! Too much like the evil toupee in The Simpsons!!

Comment

Krisz! Now that would be an interesting episode!!

Comment

Hiya, this is totally cool just been looking through the forum and i have come across this! This is one of the program's i love watching and i can't move from my seat till it's finished. It is on tonight i can't wait, i get to see sexy Jared *drool* anyway great thread everyone

Comment

Hi Viksy_Bean, welcome to the thread! Yep, looking forward to tonight's ep even though it's a rerun (Crossroad Blues I think?).

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                                Hi Viksy_Bean, welcome to the thread! Yep, looking forward to tonight's ep even though it's a rerun (Crossroad Blues I think?).
                                Good episode though. This season had a lot of those.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X