Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This next season will, without a doubt, be something else. I think they can still take this show in so many wonderful directions. I'm very excited about what Season 3 could hold for us fans.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

...wow. I really, really love this show. That was one awesome finale. I have no doubt that...

Spoiler:
      Sam will end up saving Dean's butt for once and I'm sooo looking forward to that (and the angst in between ) I think I've finally warmed up to Jensen Ackles. That was serious characterisation. And yay to John maybe he's still lurking around as a spirit, but more than likely back with his wife now or something. Nice.

Hmm do I sense Sam being a superweapon against this big bad hellish army...

Season 3 better hurry up, dammit!!

Comment

Originally posted by kylieS21 View Post
        Probably the same reason the atlantis sister site was shut down. I was distraught when I found too, its just not fair.
        actually no.. i searched the forum it re-directs you too and found that they posted some pics that they weren't supposed to and someone attacked the site, and they just decided to close it. it just ticks me off b/c now i know i can't finish my wall-a-week challenge. my subjects were SG, BSG, and SN b/c they all had hi-res sites and now they're all closed.. its like why have hi-res promotion shots if you're not going to release them?! i know i can get loads from JAfans.com but they don't have the ones that are just Sam. It just kills my graphic plans.. *goes off to sulk in corner*
        OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
          Season 3 better hurry up, dammit!!
          I sure second that!
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Once again Supernatural does what you don't expect. Having what you'd expect to be the jaw dropping finale the week before the actual season finale! It was so cleverly done, a quiet end but giving more of an ominous feel as we really don't know...

Spoiler:
            ...what was released from hell before they could shut the gate again.

Anything can happen and I'm sure will! I'm there for season 3.....wild horses.....

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
            Devil's Tower, Wyoming. National landmark made famous by Close Encounters of the Third Kind.

Think "mashed potatoes."

I was talking about this movie with my son last week, about the crazy mashed potato thing. I just loved how the character went quite a bit further and started to bring soil into the house from the back yard and made a bigger version of the 'Devil's Tower' in his living room. That's when his wife left him and took the kids....hmmm can't think why?!

Comment

I thought the effects during the
              Spoiler:
              release of demons/spirits from hell
              was really well done. I liked how you could see
              Spoiler:
              both the black smoke which usually represents demons, and shadowy white people which may be spirits, like their dad?

Devil's Tower is pretty darn cool.

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
              O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

Finished off the last few eps of season 2 tonight. Was very good. This show is very different from most on tv these days. Love the darker attitude. Cant wait for season 3
                Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Well, I'm working my way through the Season 1 DVDs. Sam and Dean are completely awesome! I had to take a break though. I'm in the middle of the 8th episode "Bugs" and had to take a break after the

Spoiler:
                  spider/shower scene. Urgggh. I really hate bugs. I hate spiders more. Am still scratching my head after the spider came crawling out of her hair. *shudder*

What was your favorite episode from Season 1? I've enjoyed all so far. I have a question, though, on "Skin."

Spoiler:
                  In the episode, Shapeshifter!Dean was talking to Rebecca, and then later was torturing her when the SWAT team burst in. But Dean, the real Dean, found her in the sewer tunnels, and she was wearing different clothes, and said she'd been snatched off the street. So who was Shapeshifter!Dean talking to?
                  - Life after Stargate -
                  Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                  Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                  sigpic

Comment

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Oh, sorry, just me again, but....

Spoiler:
                    It's Joe Dawson!!

Sorry, Highlander fan moment. Still on the "Bugs" episode.
                    - Life after Stargate -
                    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                    sigpic

Comment

I didn't see the Bugs ep - which would've freaked me out cuz bugs kinda freak me out, but

Spoiler:
                      OMGed, Joe Dawson's in it?! I'll share your Highlander moment, if you don't mind!

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
                      O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill_Ion View Post
                        I didn't see the Bugs ep - which would've freaked me out cuz bugs kinda freak me out, but

Spoiler:
                        OMGed, Joe Dawson's in it?! I'll share your Highlander moment, if you don't mind!
                        That's why the episode was so great IMO. Because it was freaky.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Jill_Ion View Post

Spoiler:
                          Yeah, bugs freak me out too. Urrrghh. *still shuddering*

No, I don't mind you sharing at all!

Spoiler:
                          It's just a small part, but it was so awesome to see him again! I hadn't seen him in anything since HL. He was playing an

Spoiler:
                          anthropology professor at the local university. Break out the SPN/HL crossovers!
                          - Life after Stargate -
                          sigpic

Comment

bugs is my least favourtie spn.. i think i 've only watched it once.. but i blame my phobia for that

killder have you watched 'Home' yet?

welcome MB
                            Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                            ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                            Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                              bugs is my least favourtie spn.. i think i 've only watched it once.. but i blame my phobia for that

killder have you watched 'Home' yet?

welcome MB
                              Yeah, I don't think I could watch it again. urggh. I just finished Home.
                              Spoiler:
                              Very creepy, but the scene at the end with their mother was sweet.
                              - Life after Stargate -
                              sigpic

Comment

Okay, so I just checked in a couple from Lawrence Kansas!! It took an amazing amount of will power to keep a straight face and I was tempted to ask them if they remembered the Winchesters. It can be such fun working in a hotel.
                                Andromeda Fate
                                Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
                                "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" - Teal'c
                                "Go suck a lemon!" - Carter
                                "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle
                                "I hope your apple pie is frickin' worth it!" - Supernatural

Comment

Working...
                                X