Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
    Where have you been reading Season 3 spoilers if you don't mind my asking?
    sure

possible spoilers for hell breaks loose P2 and season 3

actually thats not all i read... heck where did i read it...
    i can't remember but what it said was season 3....
    Spoiler:
    dean makes a deal with the demon to live for one more year in exchange for sammy, and the war against the YED has begun
    Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
    ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
    Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Ack! The finale's not even aired and there's season 3 spoilers? Aww man, it's so friggin' hard to remain spoiler-free!

Anyway, I'm sure I'll see y'all tomorrow night here, or at least your posts..

Comment

AHHH!!! NOOO!! And I'll bet there'll be another cliffhanger with 2x22!!! *twitches* *rocks backwards and forwards*

2x21...

Spoiler:
        Whoa demon's blood to a baby? Ok does Mr Yellow Eyes have any idea how that might stunt Sammy's growth? *snort*

Nope, Sam not dead in my opinion. Not sure how they'll get around that one. Either it has something to do with that virus-y thing...or Sam has healing powers (green tears, Smallville fans? lol) or the demon just likes him far too much. Creepy.

Good to see all the usual suspects but not-so-good to see them get offed. I wanted to see more of them as an "army" ... more fun than just one person.

Hmm or maybe Dean makes a deal with a crossroad demon to get Sammy back....

Comment

i wish i could see it, but it won't be too much longer for me

Comment

calm dowm people i have to wait till sunday to watch it over here am gonna cry dont tell me anything bout it wanna watch it myself

Comment

yeah its shocking we have to wait till sunday...i mean i know its only 3 days away but i cannot wait that long. i really want to see it now but i don't want any imformation as i would like to watch it meself

Comment

Theyre talking about the finale. We have to wait much much longer for the finale. Tis not fair. But kind of good because we get to carry on enjoyin it. Road Kill is next for us me thinks. Doesnt matter either way i dont get to watch it

Comment

awwwwww bless ya well i'm excited for sundays i cannit wait but i really want to watch it now even tho i know i can't lol

Comment

*wanders into thread, ties fingers together to avoid clicking on spoilers, then decides its too hard to type that way and unties them*

Must. Resist.

Finale tonight! And another new season, yay! I was starting to think that all the shows I loved to watch were cursed to only run for 2 seasons.

Comment

SQUEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      SQUEaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

GAH I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE TO TEACH CLASS TONIGHT~

gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

omg HOURS TO GO~
                      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                      ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                      Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Wow, what a finale. Plenty to do next season.

: Green is Good.
                        sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Comment

finale spoilers

Spoiler:
                          The boths got saved by both mom & dad It would have been sweet to see their moms spirit again but she destroyed her spirit saving her sons & my guess is John now went to Heaven for basically self sacrifice this time
                          Last edited by Skydiver; 17 May 2007, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Might want to put that in spoilers....
                            - Life after Stargate -
                            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                            sigpic

Comment

Hmm. Bit of something for everyone in this ep. Who plays Jake, BTW? He seems familiar.

As for the ep itself...

Spoiler:
                              I can spot a big fat loophole right off the bat: the demoness said "you can't do anything to welsh on the deal" which leaves it wiiiide open for anyone else to find a way to beat it.

Dad's return was a nice touch, but while the yellow-eyed demon's defeat was nice I have a feeling he was only the toady for something much worse... something that has now been released from Hell.

Boy, this could tie in nicely with the new series Reaper. But I digress.

Are we seriously going to have to go through a whole year of wondering if Sam is really Sam? Because I can see that getting old really fast.

When Dad traded his soul for Dean's, there wasn't any question of Dean not being wholly Dean, but while I can see how there'd be a question (especially in Sam's case) I repeat, why?? I hope this'll get resolved fast next season. It was the only bit of the finale I didn't really appreciate.

Kudos, BTW, to the guy who plays the other hunter (whose name I'm forgetting). He managed to pack some good emotion into that confrontation with Dean. Stole a bit of thunder from the reigning King of Angst.

A whole summer without Supernatural. That's gonna kill...

Comment

Not gonna say much cause I know alot of fans are still waiting.
                                But I will say this...

Spoiler:
                                ****, those Winchester boys sure do cry pretty. *exhale* Overall,not as cliff-hangery as I'm used to, but a nice setup for S3.

As for who plays Jake, no clue...Yellow Eyed Demon, I feel like I should know who HE is. Seems familiar. Hmmm.
                                sigpic
                                David Fangirldom Times Two...Potentially Dangerous, But I'm On It.
                                "You can't fly a Dalek! There's people in there..."--David Hewlett

Comment

Working...
                                X