No announcement yet.

Star Wars: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi.Spoilers/Discussion/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It sure was odd seeing her behind the screens shots and such.
    By Nolamom
    sigpic

Comment

That gives me hope we will see her in the new film this year, as i pray they filmed all her spots before her demise..

Comment

I don't remember if they said that they did finish all of them or the vast majority. But I would imagine that they'd find a way to deal with the disappearance of her character in the movie somehow. I heard they won't be doing a CGI face....
        By Nolamom
        sigpic

Comment

I think theyve filmed all her scenes for this film as she was meant to have a bigger role

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
            I don't remember if they said that they did finish all of them or the vast majority. But I would imagine that they'd find a way to deal with the disappearance of her character in the movie somehow. I heard they won't be doing a CGI face....
            I remember that announcement too.. hence i was hoping they got all her roles in..

Comment

Looking forward to this! I finally got my kid interested in both Star Trek & Star Wars. So, he's excited that this new movie is coming out! I'm going to start easing him in to Stargate as well!
              sigpic

Comment

I'd have started him WITH stargate, before moving onto trek or Starwars myself..

Comment

It would take too long to watch all of it though...that's almost 300 episodes @.@
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

354 episodes plus three films, just counting Stargate--never mind Trek and Wars!
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                      354 episodes plus three films, just counting Stargate--never mind Trek and Wars!
                      It always seems far too short when you enjoy it
                      sigpic
                      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

And compare it to the how many episodes and films of Trek??
                        We had 79 eps for The original series
                        178 episodes for TNG (bringing us up to 257 episodes total so far)
                        176 episodes for DS9 (bringing us up to 433 episodes total so far)
                        172 episodes for Voyager (bringing us up to 605 episodes total so far)
                        and 98 episodes for Enterpriese (bringing us to 703 episodes)
                        and 13 films..

That's over Double what SG had..

Comment

One does not simply watch an entire sci fi franchise.
                          By Nolamom
                          sigpic

Comment

Unless you're unemployed or some such.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                              Unless you're unemployed or some such.

Well....not if the franchise is Firefly ....Too soon?
                              By Nolamom
                              sigpic

Comment

That show did have a regrettably short life.

Comment

Working...
                                X