Star Wars: Rebels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rushy View Post
    Is anyone else just waiting for them to air the Vader-Ahsoka meeting and nothing else?
    I am completely looking forward to that, but I am actually enjoying the show. I think they are doing a pretty good job with the show. I would be lying, though if I said I am impatiently waiting for that showdown and what should be the obvious outcome.

I only wish there was more Vader in the show. It would be nice to see Leia as well since she was a big part of the rebellion.

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
      Is anyone else just waiting for them to air the Vader-Ahsoka meeting and nothing else?
      Definitely looking forward to Vader and Ashoka meeting, but part of me is really, really, really hoping that Starkiller, General Kota or Juno Eclipse will show up at some point. I'd love for some aspect of Force Unleashed to be carried over into the series, especially as they have Sam Witner doing voice of The Emperor so they're already using the actor.

sigpic

Comment

Wow.. I mean seriously wow....
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Yeah that was one heck of a season finale! One or two niggling complaints, but largely--wow. Now I really really don't want to wait for season 3 to start!
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I felt so sorry for Rex. He was devastated.
            sigpic

Comment

Loved Maul as well. I actually would have liked it if he could have held up the pretence a bit longer and actually joined the rebels as an ally.
              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

For what started as a cartoon more aimed at kids, this show has become dark which is great!

Comment

Yup. Show is definitely firing on all cylinders. The finale was fantastic. Though I don't like that they most likely killed Ahsoka. Because she's such a badass. BUT the show isn't about her, so, I can see it being ok.

I thought the helicopter lightsabers for the Inquisitors was pretty dumb, but other than that things are great. can't wait for next season.

Comment

Finally saw the last episode.

Maul was his evil self. I'm interested in seeing how much he may pop up in next season.

The new Ahsoka has really grown on me in the bits an pieces of this season I've managed to watch. I hope they don't kill her off.

I have to agree about the helicopter lightsabers. Not sure what the heck they were thinking with that one.
                    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Clip from season 3

Comment

Season 3 trailer

Comment

Yeah not only that, but he's also being reintroduced to canon via a new novel...written by none other than his original creator, Timothy Zahn

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/File:...hrawnNovel.png
                          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Too good of a character to waste
                            sigpic
                            ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                            A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                            The truth isn't the truth

Comment

OMG OMG, saw the season 3 premiere at Star Wars Celebration
                              "You don't know half of it".
                              Former C.I.A. Director George Bush
                              (When asked about UFO secrecy by a member of his presidential campaign committee)

Comment

We are amused.
                                By Nolamom
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X