Star Wars: Episode VII: The Force Awakens.Spoilers/Discussion/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

don't wear the family guy t-shirt.

i didn't get presale tickets- didn't want to fight crowds for the opening night, or even weekend. will probably catch it early next week - even though it kills me to have to wait.

Comment

Thanks for the input, I may dress in the white outfit that Padme wore in episode 2 before entering the arena. I have the boots, white pants, white shirt and I think i have some silver bracelets I could wear as cuff bracelets like she did and I can wear my hair in a short ponytail!
      sigpic
      Fate makes our relatives; choice makes our friends-quote I found in my dad's senior year of high school under his name

"Give me a pen and I'll write the words"
      http://avp60685.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by avp60685 View Post
        Is anyone going to go see it in theaters on Friday? I am going to see it on Friday in IMAX with a friend of mine. I am just trying decide if I want to dress in costume or just wear my Family Guy Blue Harvest t-shirt with a pair of jeans.
        I have tickets for Thursday night

I'll be wearing one of my Star Wars t-shirts for sure.
        sigpic

Comment

This is me in the internet. Like if I was walking in a scary forest saying "But for the grace of God I go," trying to avoid spoilers....
          By Nolamom
          sigpic

Comment

My friend and I are going at 9:45 A.M. but we're meeting up around 7:30 to make sure we get our buses and subways on time!
            sigpic
            Fate makes our relatives; choice makes our friends-quote I found in my dad's senior year of high school under his name

Comment

*Trembling with impatience* I can only get to it on Friday...
              Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

I can't wait to see the movie, but I won't go anywhere near it on Friday. A friend of mine and I are planning to see it on Tuesday (12/22).
                sigpic

Comment

We are going to the midnight premiere. Only seven more hours to wait....
                  sigpic

Comment

Star Wars and LOTR were a couple of the only movies that I actually make me enjoy the opening night crowds. Something about the energy of so many fans makes it fun for me...usually I am the exact opposite.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                      We are going to the midnight premiere. Only seven more hours to wait....
                      I would do that...but I have to work the next day. So, that is a no go.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                        Star Wars and LOTR were a couple of the only movies that I actually make me enjoy the opening night crowds. Something about the energy of so many fans makes it fun for me...usually I am the exact opposite.
                        I agree with you, but I have to work the next day. So, I can't go to a midnight showing. I'm a educator and this is final exam week. So, I can't justify missing a day.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                          I would do that...but I have to work the next day. So, that is a no go.
                          I have to work, too. But I work in a riding stable, and I thinks that's not as tough as your work. And I warned all my colleagues about a lot of possible yawning
                          sigpic

Comment

reviews are out and so far things are looking great. currently 97% on rotten tomatoes

Comment

I've made a video of me in my cosplay as Padme' it's the outfit I decided to wear for Friday instead of the t-shirt

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
                                reviews are out and so far things are looking great. currently 97% on rotten tomatoes
                                Saw that, and read a really good "spoiler-free" review.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X