Star Wars: Episode VII: The Force Awakens.Spoilers/Discussion/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rushy View Post
    I just really, really hope Kyle Katarn is in whatever they make.
    then his Padawan should be Jaden Korr.

Comment

So am I the only that would be happy with a story way off from what everyone thinks should happen with people we would never think would be in a story? I think the problem with the PT is that everyone had an idea of what would happen, when it was not there version but the real story, they did not like it. Because of the EU we will have even more of that with this.
      Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
        then his Padawan should be Jaden Korr.
        That'd be hard to believe since 1) Jaden completed the Jedi training in the game. and 2) He has very little character.
        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Who's Corran Horn?
          He's the son of a Corellian Jedi that appears in the x-wing novels. He starts out as a cop on Corellia and eventually joins a reformed Rogue Squadron and later learns from Luke Skywalker that he is a Force sensative.
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
            He's the son of a Corellian Jedi that appears in the x-wing novels. He starts out as a cop on Corellia and eventually joins a reformed Rogue Squadron and later learns from Luke Skywalker that he is a Force sensative.
            Sounds cool. But that can be said about the other 1000 EU icons I don't know or care about.
            "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Sounds cool. But that can be said about the other 1000 EU icons I don't know or care about.
              That they are force sensitive?
              By Nolamom
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                That they are force sensitive?
                That they have random backstories that I don't care about. Like Darth Revan, Darth Malak, Darth Bane, Jacen Solo, Anakin Solo, Darth Krayt, Cade Skywalker...
                Never cared for 'em. Never shall.

Comment

Costume Designs For Episode VII to be made by Star Trek's Michael Kaplan

"Well, I’ve just learned I’ll be working on the new Star Wars movie, again with J.J. Everything just got formalized [last week], I haven’t even had the chance to talk to anyone about it all other than to be told ‘welcome aboard.’ It’s a little too soon to know exactly what’s in store but I’m excited, absolutely, to get to work on another prestigious sci-fi series.”

Link: http://www.buzzfeed.com/alexrees/sta...ressing-starfl
                  Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

... "another prestigious sci-fi series."

Yep, Star Wars is pretty much doomed.

Comment

First RUMORS for casting calls...

Link: http://www.grantland.com/blog/hollyw...episode-vii-is

Link: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3306474.html

Link: http://www.eonline.com/news/421043/s...name-to-pop-up
                      Doze Out...

Comment

If only I could live in a country remotely near whereever they were shooting the new movie, I'd be the new movie star right away...
                        they'd choose ME for Ben Skywalker.

Comment

If only I could live in a country remotely near whereever they were shooting the new movie, I'd be the new movie star right away...
                          they'd choose ME for Ben Skywalker.
                          Are you a Ginger?
                          By Nolamom
                          sigpic

Comment

... darn.
                            Don't look at me like that, Tuvok!

Comment

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/n...-revealed.html
                              Lucas reveals original plans for prequel

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                                http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/n...-revealed.html
                                Lucas reveals original plans for prequel
                                Yeah, that would have sucked even more.
                                Doze Out...

Comment

Working...
                                X