Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Clone Wars: Season 5 (spoilers/discussion/speculation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
    ^ Agreed!

Two preview clips for the next episode are online now...

The first is rather low-quality; was shown during that Google+ Hangout video I posted above. Not sure, but I'd expect it to be one of the clips that goes up on the TCW site later this week.

The second, in much better quality, is a more exciting clip currently being previewed on the Cartoon Network site.

Enjoy!
    2nd vids only available in US

Comment

I guess every once in a while it's not so bad that my work IP is an American one....

I'll have to check when I get home for ones that work outside of the US; no way to check here at work.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I guess every once in a while it's not so bad that my work IP is an American one....

I'll have to check when I get home for ones that work outside of the US; no way to check here at work.
        Ill have a trawl online tomorrow as Im going to bed now...

Comment

^ Agreed!

Two preview clips for the next episode are online now...

The first is rather low-quality; was shown during that Google+ Hangout video I posted above. Not sure, but I'd expect it to be one of the clips that goes up on the TCW site later this week.

The second, in much better quality, is a more exciting clip currently being previewed on the Cartoon Network site.

Enjoy!
          Looks like Anakin gets to have all the fun again in the second clip.
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Finally got around to watching the Lawless. I figured a few recurring characters would get scragged in this arc but I didn't expect it to be in such spectacular fashion.

Sidious with his Jar'Kai moves... oh my goodness. It looked like the Sith dual-bladed version of Ataru. His dexterity and speed had him literally running circles around the Zabrak brothers. They were outmatched and outclassed from the get-go. Sure Savage is strong but he looked slow and lumbering compared to Sidious. It definitely seemed like he was just having fun with the brothers.
            sigpic

Comment

And now the TCW sub-site for 5.17 Sabotage has gone live!

Preview #1 (this is the second clip I posted not too long ago)

Preview #2 (a new clip that I haven't seen before)

Slideshow of concept and model art, and a few screenshots

edit; and another promo trailer! (I think this one is US-geolocked )
              Last edited by DigiFluid; 07 February 2013, 08:21 AM.
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Yeah, last ones geolocked

Comment

And now the TCW sub-site for 5.17 Sabotage has gone live!

Preview #1 (this is the second clip I posted not too long ago)

Preview #2 (a new clip that I haven't seen before)

Slideshow of concept and model art, and a few screenshots

edit; and another promo trailer! (I think this one is US-geolocked )
                  Thanks for the links, Digi. This is looking like an interesting arc.

Comment

Is this geo-locked for some of you guys?

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                      Is this geo-locked for some of you guys?
                      No it isn't, thanks!

Comment

Worked for me in Canada too

What do we think? Is this Ahsoka's exit?

Comment

Worked for me in Canada too

What do we think? Is this Ahsoka's exit?
                          Ooo, looks good!
                          Im not too sure, maybe she will disappear? Think it could sway either way and if we get a season 6, maybe more details?
                          Also, Im guessing
                          Spoiler:
                          The person with the red lightsabers is Ventress?

Comment

Re: your spoiler tag guess, that was what I thought too. I hope so, we haven't seen [that character] in a while!

Comment

Re: your spoiler tag guess, that was what I thought too. I hope so, we haven't seen [that character] in a while!
                              I think it will be her too.

Comment

Spoiler:
                                I think it pretty much is her, if you watch theseason 5 trailer carefully, there are two stills that pretty much look like her...

Comment

Working...
                                X