Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some things of interest tonight...

Spoiler:
    The fighters the clones were in--did those rather conspicuously resemble Z-95 Headhunters or what?

I noticed some severed bits flying about when Anakin killed the Zygerrian guards on Kadavo.

Ahsoka gave Anakin a bit of a look of disapproval when he killed the three Zygerrians like it was nothing. A little moment that spoke volumes IMO.

Rex killing the slaver overlord was lovely.

Nice to see Wolffe again, no matter how brief an appearance.

The CGI of the Kadavo facility being destroyed, as well as the subsequent shot of the Republic fleet from beneath--more beautiful CGI.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
      Some things of interest tonight...

Spoiler:
      The fighters the clones were in--did those rather conspicuously resemble Z-95 Headhunters or what?

I noticed some severed bits flying about when Anakin killed the Zygerrian guards on Kadavo.

Ahsoka gave Anakin a bit of a look of disapproval when he killed the three Zygerrians like it was nothing. A little moment that spoke volumes IMO.

Rex killing the slaver overlord was lovely.

Nice to see Wolffe again, no matter how brief an appearance.

The CGI of the Kadavo facility being destroyed, as well as the subsequent shot of the Republic fleet from beneath--more beautiful CGI.
      Spoiler:
      They did look like headhunters.

I'll have to watch the episode again because I missed that.

If you're right, Ahsoka may have taken that vision she had on Mortis to heart.

His, "I'm not a Jedi," fit that moment so well.

Agreed. I want more of the Wollfepack.

I think the CGI is getting better and better.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFEHq...eature=related
        2012 season 4 promo.

So glad this show is back!
        Now wish my source would hurry up and upload the episode lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
          Ahh...
          Spoiler:
          Cad Bane! Awesome. He's on of my favourite TCW additions SW lore.

I see we're getting another Mandalorian story too, with Deathwatch. Hopefully it's better than the past stories....and hopefully Deathwatch kicks Satine's ass!
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Ahh...
            Spoiler:
            Cad Bane! Awesome. He's on of my favourite TCW additions SW lore.

I see we're getting another Mandalorian story too, with Deathwatch. Hopefully it's better than the past stories....and hopefully Deathwatch kicks Satine's ass!
            Spoiler:
            Yes, yes, yes!! More Cad Bane.

If the Force is with us, Deathwatch will take down Satine!
            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Upcoming episode stuff....

4.14 A Friend in Need
              Official description:
              Spoiler:
              A peace conference between Separatists and Republic delegates is interrupted by Lux Bonteri, the son of a late Separatist Senator, who involves Ahsoka in his dangerous search to find justice for his mother's death.

Episode preview clip

4.15 Deception (Part 1)
              Official description:
              Spoiler:
              When the Jedi learn of a Separatist plot to kidnap Chancellor Palpatine, Obi-Wan is sent to a Republic prison disguised as a convict to extract information from the conspirator. While inside, Obi-Wan discovers that Cad Bane has been enlisted and they must work together if they are to escape.

4.16 Friends and Enemies (Part 2)
              Official description:
              Spoiler:
              Fleeing across the galaxy, a disguised Obi-Wan, Cad Bane, and Morallo Eval are wanted fugitives pursued by Anakin and Ahsoka. Bane and Kenobi work together to evade the relentless pursuit from Anakin but it is Obi-Wan who must confront his former apprentice and do so without blowing his cover.

Comment

I look forward to 4.14. I always wondered whether or not their had been consequences of it's prequel episode from season three so I look forward to see what comes next.

4.15/16 sound exciting but I am disappointed by sets the episode in motion as it's one of those things you know can never have any success because of future movies. If it had been anyone else but him, may not have been too bad.

sigpic

Comment

That's more a conceit of the EU in general though, I think. Often we know right from the beginning of a story that characters x and y will survive while character z will die, because they don't appear in subsequent stories. We accept that, because it's more about the why and how, rather than the if.

Comment

Finally got to see Episode 13 today
                    Brilliant episode as usual and I agree with what you guys have said.

So glad this shows back, just wish I could watch the episodes sooner lol.
                    Also, those next 3 episodes sound good.
                    This seasons looking very good!

Comment

Last night's episode was....unexpected. They took two of the least interesting storylines of the series and married them together into a pretty entertaining one-off story IMO.

Comment

They kinda did a 180 with Vizsla, though. He gave Obi-Wan a fighting chance last time. Guess Dooku's betrayal made him more cynical.

Comment

Preview clip for next week is up at SW.com/TCW. Intriguing!

Comment

Ooo, very intriguing...
                            Just caught this weeks episode, quite a nice combination of stories, think we will see Death Watch again this season?

Comment

Hard to say. I'm inclined to say no, since there don't seem to be more than one Mandalorian per season generally.

Comment

4.15 Deception

Spoiler:
                                Coruscant shock troopers!

That is a really lousy "sniper"

Shaved and bald Obi-Wan, oh my!

Am I imagining things, or did they change the VA for Windu?

I really like how the Council is excluding Anakin from a plot like this. Really adds to why he doesn't much trust or respect them. I also really like how he shows up in the cantina clearly with revenge on his mind

Cad Bane in prison....that didn't happen at the end of Hunt for Ziro, did it? Maybe we have another prequel episode coming?

On the holotransmitter, Kenobi identifies himself as Ben!

The kid was...Boba Fett? That's a good follow-up to the story at the end of Lethal Trackdown. They seem to have changed his character model significantly.

I love how Bane continues to be ruthlessly effective at everything he does. Blowing down those clone troopers and continuing on like it's nothing--fantastic.

And I see the bit at the end says that this will be another 4-part story. So that'll take us through to 4.18 Crisis on Naboo.

Comment

Working...
                                X