No announcement yet.

The Clone Wars: Season 4 -- speculation/discussion/spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like Star Wars Inside has revealed the titles of the rest of this season's episodes! Remember--as always, this is subject to change.

4.13 Escape from Kadavo
    4.14 A Friend in Need
    4.15 Deception
    4.16 Friends and Enemies
    4.17 The Box
    4.18 Crisis on Naboo
    4.19 Massacre
    4.20 Bounty
    4.21 Brothers
    4.22 Revenge

Airdates still TBA, but if the show follows past patterns it'll take a break from December to January, and then air until late March/early April.

SPECULATION based on episodes 3.12-14
    Spoiler:
    So I'm thinking that the smart bet is that the last two (if not four) episodes of the season will be about Savage and Maul.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
      Looks like Star Wars Inside has revealed the titles of the rest of this season's episodes! Remember--as always, this is subject to change.

4.13 Escape from Kadavo
      4.14 A Friend in Need
      4.15 Deception
      4.16 Friends and Enemies
      4.17 The Box
      4.18 Crisis on Naboo
      4.19 Massacre
      4.20 Bounty
      4.21 Brothers
      4.22 Revenge

Airdates still TBA, but if the show follows past patterns it'll take a break from December to January, and then air until late March/early April.

Spoiler:
      So I'm thinking that the smart bet is that the last two (if not four) episodes of the season will be about Savage and Maul.
      Id say the last 4 episodes.
      You catch this weeks episode? What did you think of it?
      I thought it was pretty good, but theyre in abit of a predicament now, looking forward to see how this ends.

Comment

Honestly I'm not really enjoying this arc much. It's not that there's anything wrong with it per se, I just don't find it engaging in the least.

And from what I understand, this arc is an adaptation of a comic story arc that was itself a tie-in to the TV series. The canonicity and meta-ness of that make my head spin.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

4.13 Escape from Kadavo
          4.14 A Friend in Need
          4.15 Deception
          4.16 Friends and Enemies
          4.17 The Box
          4.18 Crisis on Naboo
          4.19 Massacre
          4.20 Bounty
          4.21 Brothers
          4.22 Revenge

Spoiler:

I hope you're right about the last four.
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Honestly I'm not really enjoying this arc much. It's not that there's anything wrong with it per se, I just don't find it engaging in the least.

And from what I understand, this arc is an adaptation of a comic story arc that was itself a tie-in to the TV series. The canonicity and meta-ness of that make my head spin.
            I havent read these comics so Im not too sure.
            Also agree with you abit about the arc not being very engaging.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
              I havent read these comics so Im not too sure.
              Also agree with you abit about the arc not being very engaging.
              The only thing I'm liking about it are the lightwhips.

Comment

I still have to watch the latest episode. Hopefully very soon.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

i hope in the last few episodes we get to see a rematch between Obi-Wan and Darth Maul.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                    i hope in the last few episodes we get to see a rematch between Obi-Wan and Darth Maul.
                    That would be epic fun!!!

Comment

That would be so great.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Play Duel of the Fates during it and I think the fanbase would have a fangasm. If they can make a fight that looks as fast as Park vs McGregor without it appearing all wooden and like a 70s kung fu movie.

sigpic

Comment

My source for Star Wars The Clone Wars has stopped posting the episodes
                          Now hunting for a new way to view them, any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                            My source for Star Wars The Clone Wars has stopped posting the episodes
                            Now hunting for a new way to view them, any suggestions?
                            Well, assuming Slaves of the Republic was the last one you saw, the reason you can't find new ones is because there aren't any. They've stopped airing them until next month.
                            Meh...

Comment

Yep. 4.13 doesn't air till January 6.

Comment

Yep. 4.13 doesn't air till January 6.
                                Phew! lol
                                Ah well, thats good news, thought i was missing out.
                                Thought this thread had gone a bit quiet lol...
                                Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Working...
                                X