Star Wars: KoToR Game(s) Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
    lol I'm the same way, except my preferred characters were Bastila and HK-47, sometimes Canderous.

Carth annoyed the hell out of me too, I got to the point where I'd pick dialogue options just to antagonize him.
    His voice acting was really great though... I have to give him credit for that though. Other then that, I hated him

I was beyond pissed when I couldn't kill him at the end of the game. I even tried running after him to see if I could find out where he went just so I could kill him.

Comment

Oh yeah. No complaints about the voice acting anywhere. Carth was just a really annoying character
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Interesting! I didn't know he had a son.

Comment

Yeah, you can either kill him or let him join the jedi, along with that Twi'Lek from the Sith Academy. I played the first game several times just to find everything
          Mia: Don't you hate that?
          Vincent: Hate what?
          Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
          Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
          Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
          - Pulp Fiction

Comment

I'm sure I've missed so much stuff.

But also, I'm really oblivious to the obvious. I didn't even know Canderious was the Mandalerion in the KoToR 2 until DigiFluid pointed it out, and ruined the surprise for me.

I was gonna find out! It may have taken me another 5 years... but I would have found it out.

Comment

Sorry, I thought I was the last one to be playing the KOTOR games
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I was actually replaying KoTOR not too long ago.....but I kinda got a little bored with it and stopped.
                Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                  I was actually replaying KoTOR not too long ago.....but I kinda got a little bored with it and stopped.
                  Mind if I ask what part you got bored at?

A few of the planets in the game I reallly love, but then when it gets down to Wookiee homeworld... I turn it off for a few hours. I dislike that world.
                  Last edited by Alan Wake; 15 June 2010, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Tatooine isn't that fun either compared to the rest. Korriban, now that was an awesome planet.
                    Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                    Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                    - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by TBA View Post
                      Tatooine isn't that fun either compared to the rest. Korriban, now that was an awesome planet.
                      Korriban and Manaan. Two of the best planets in the game!

Comment

Yeah, Manaan was very good too with the crazy political situation and how you could manipulate it.
                        - Pulp Fiction

Comment

I really enjoyed Tatooine in KOTOR.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                            Mind if I ask what part you got bored at?

A few of the planets in the game I reallly love, but then when it gets down to Wookiee homeworld... I turn it off for a few hours. I dislike that world.
                            I'm on Tatooine at the moment. But one of the things that has really started to bug me is that the game lags a ton after a while I think it's the way it works with vista. Basically quite often it'll make my character jump locations and bash into walls. And I can't move him. All I can do is wait for him to stop.

Comment

Am I the only one who actually liked Carth? xD
                              Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                              Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                                Am I the only one who actually liked Carth? xD
                                I thought he was ok............but he was a little whiney..............

Comment

Working...
                                X