No announcement yet.

Everything Star Wars Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm...the math of that doesn't quite work out. I guess that means we're getting another week break somewhere?
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Latest update on the The Old Republic front is....another world! I (or rather, BioWare) present to you: Belsavis, the ancient prison planet situated in the Outer Rim.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
        Hmm...the math of that doesn't quite work out. I guess that means we're getting another week break somewhere?
        nope somewhere in there we will have another two episode marathon sometime in april probably mid-april. cause this week is episode 16

17-April 2nd
        18-April 9th
        19-April 16th
        20/21-April 23 (maybe)
        22- April 30

Comment

Oh, of course. I miscounted, my mistake!

Comment

They aren't delaying Clone Wars, they are going to make up for the UK getting episodes first by allowing the US to get the episodes a day before us, meaning you get the finale first.
            To air two episodes on the same day then throw in a weekly delay would just push the Boba two parter back to the 30th and 7th so they definitely can't be delaying (unless they air two, skip a week, air two again).

With episode 17 airing on April 2nd in the US, episode 22 should have taken place May 7th.

17 - April 2nd
            18 - April 9th
            19 - April 16th
            20 - April 23rd
            21 - April 30th
            22 - May 7th

With the UK getting episodes now, for us it's...

17 - March 27th
            18 - April 3rd
            19 - April 10st
            20 - April 17st
            21 - April 24st
            22 - May 1st

As you can see, there is a week difference. However, throw in a double episode along the way,

17/18 - April 2nd
            19 - April 9th (or maybe 18/19)
            20 - April 16th (or even 19/20)
            21 - April 23rd
            22 - April 30th

and the US gets new episodes 1 day before the UK, thus saving the US ratings from you evil pirates who'd download the episodes and not help the US sweeps ratings.

Sucks though, I was going to enjoy getting the season finale before the States.

---

The best thing about Boba being in it, they are getting Daniel Logan to do his voice. I think it's a very good sign for the live action series, because he was one the few people mentioned early on for it and now they are getting him back for the cartoon It's enough for me to consider him returning in the live action series, taking one big leap towards being true.
            Last edited by SaberBlade; 26 March 2010, 04:20 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Canadians and Britons don't count toward US ratings

Comment

Yeah I know, that is why they'd want to move up the finale date.

Better airing the finale a day before the UK, so Americans watch and the ratings count, than a week after the UK, where most would download it and not watch it on TV, thus affecting the ratings.

sigpic

Comment

IF Wikipedia is to be believed....

Episode 2.18 will be titled "Zillo Beast", and the last episodes of the season's CN airdates are as follows:

2.17 -- Apr 2
                  2.18 -- Apr 9
                  2.19 & 20 -- Apr 15
                  2.21 -- Apr 23
                  2.22 -- Apr 30

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                    IF Wikipedia is to be believed....

Episode 2.18 will be titled "Zillo Beast", and the last episodes of the season's CN airdates are as follows:

2.17 -- Apr 2
                    2.18 -- Apr 9
                    2.19 & 20 -- Apr 15
                    2.21 -- Apr 23
                    2.22 -- Apr 30
                    No more annoying unexplained breaks in between?
                    By Nolamom
                    sigpic

Comment

Well if they're planning on having 2.21 on the 23rd and 2.22 on the 30th, that doesn't leave a chance for a break.

Comment

Oh good I did not review Cat and Mouse.

Great episode, if a bit predictable, you had to know what Anakin was planning. I do have a problem with the whole fire with shields down thing, though it would explain a lot.

Comment

it seems 2.21 and 2.22 are going to be on the 30th.

Comment

The episode 'Bounty Hunters' was very enjoyable to me. I loved the character Embo and seriously hope to see more of him and the others.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                              I don't know about that. I submitted those episodes as Apr 23 and 30 to the Wiki episode list, citing the USA Today article. Someone else has taken and (mis)interpreted the same article.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                                Unless the UK airs them first & it leaks online like they have been for the last 3 weeks lol

Comment

Working...
                                X