Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Trek: Discovery (Speculation/Discussion/Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it true that Discovery will be leaving Netflix in the UK from tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
      I googled and this what this link says: https://www.whats-on-netflix.com/new...ng-to-netflix/

Edit: Also saw something on Star Trek's Website: https://www.startrek.com/news/star-t...nternationally
      Last edited by planet_tv; 16 November 2021, 11:49 PM.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Can confirm its gone

Comment

Paramount+ pulling a fast one on the international Star Trek community.

2 FREAKIN' DAYS before the premiere of season 4.

I am super pissed.

So I just downloaded season 1, 2 and 3 the pirate way.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I don't watch Discovery, thou I did see the first episode on CBS, and I think this stinks. What Paramount should have done, was waited until a lot more countries had Paramount+ before they did this or just left it on Netflix.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              Later that same day... ordered all three seasons on DVD cause my sister wanted better quality to watch them. So got them cheap off Bol.com (season 1 was twice as expensive on Amazon.nl so the choice was easy).

But I'm still gonna pirate season 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

Paramount+ pulling a fast one on the international Star Trek community.

2 FREAKIN' DAYS before the premiere of season 4.

I am super pissed.

Yeah, its super annoying, I dont think Paramount+ is rolling out here in the UK till next year

Guess I won't be watching season 4 which is a shame as I was enjoying the series!

Comment

Yeah, its super annoying, I dont think Paramount+ is rolling out here in the UK till next year
                  It won't indeed, and from what I heard from UK peeps on twitter it will be packaged with Sky.

In Germany it won't be launched until June, which is the same as Disney+, so if that is somewhat comparable, P+ won't launch in Belgium until September 2022.

However, I have a strict policy about streaming services. I don't subscribe for 1 show only so P+ is definitely out.

Disney+ was out and then I started watching a whole lot more and their library grew quite a bit so after a year now, they are worthy of our money. Not yet subscribed though. We may wait for the new year to come around first.

Same as what I did with Netflix. I waited for season 2 of Discovery to start to get a subscription. That was the main reason even that I subbed to Netflix. Over the 2 years now, I've come to like the library and there's enough still to warrant a continued subscribing but there will be an end to it eventually.

Comment

I just leech off my sisters Netflix/Disney+ account haha

Comment

I just leech off my sisters Netflix/Disney+ account haha
                      My sister does the same with my Netflix account -- I think she uses it more than I do.

And my aunt uses it to watch films at the start of holidays with her kids in class (she's teaches 8-9 year olds).
                      I'm sure she'll be delighted to learn about our plans to sub to Disney+. She can finally watch Moana.

Comment

Apparently it will be available on PlutoTV this Friday!

Comment

Star Trek: Discovery Season 4 Arrives on Blu-ray, DVD, Limited Edition Steelbook and Digital on December 6

Comment

Yay!

Since they were yanked from Netflix, I bought all seasons so far so this will make a fine edition to the collection.

I can't watch them (legally) so I don't have any other choice but to get me the DVD's.

Comment

Star Trek: Discovery Season 4 Arrives on Blu-ray, DVD, Limited Edition Steelbook and Digital on December 6

Comment

And a day later in Europe... which would be today.

Comment

Working...
                                X