Enterprise- "Daedalus"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LordAnubis
    Wow, you might need to expand your horizons more. DS9 was awful.
    As far as Star Trek goes, it was the best. I guess that's not really saying anything, though.

Comment

The thing about Enterprise is that even though it's a new show, it's not really as interesting as it could be because you pretty much know what's going to happen in the end. When they get down to boring, tedious things like an episode with the guy who invented the transporter then I think they're losing the perspective of the series.

Comment

I have to say seeing how boring this weeks ep was seems like proof that multi-ep/season spanning storylines are the way to go with sci-fi.

Comment

Originally posted by Filipino
          Last night's 'Enterprise' was, without a doubt, the worst episode ever. Rest assured that I was on the Internet within minutes, registering my disgust throughout the world
          In defense of "Daedalus" I can only offer 4 words: "A Night in Sickbay."

Enough said.

Comment

Originally posted by karen_s_c
            In defense of "Daedalus" I can only offer 4 words: "A Night in Sickbay."

Enough said.
            "Carbon Creek"

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
              "Carbon Creek"
              I liked Carbon Creek.....I didn't like Doctor's Orders. It was too much like VOYAGER's 'One'.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
              [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

I thought Daedalus was ok...but its not the way to start off new episodes. As much as I like Enterprise or any Star Trek, i'll be watching Stargate during that timeslot. At least Stargate is still very much entertaining.

Comment

this episode sucked. usually enterprise sucks, but it's been getting a little better. this one was boring though.

Comment

I quite like ENT (usualy) but after seeing Daedalus i was bored to tears.

the highlights of ENT have definatly been the Xindi arc and the Augments, other than those the rest have just been filler eps more or less

ill still watch ENT but im under no illusions that it has definatly lost its spark....pretty much like SG1 has with this horrid Season 8

Comment

a lot of Star Trek fans have broken into panic yesterday: Berman and Braga are writing the finale

Comment

I gave up on it half way through....

false drama and feeble attempts at subterfuge.....who didn't know the doc was up to something as soon as he stepped on the ship?

ugh....

far too predictable an ep and for me, it was utterly boring.....
                        Thanks!
                        Jordan

my page
                        My LJ
                        From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Originally posted by mayorbill11
                          As far as Star Trek goes, it was the best. I guess that's not really saying anything, though.
                          Please, when stargate becomes the cultural phenomenon that Star Trek has become, get back to me. Till then, stargate has nothing, and I mean nothing, on star trek.

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave
                            a lot of Star Trek fans have broken into panic yesterday: Berman and Braga are writing the finale
                            how is this a bad thing ?
                            http://bickenland.lonaf.com/phpBB2/index.php

This is a sig, have a nice day.

Comment

This episode was really dull. This was really the first weak episode they've had so far this year. I dunno. Its nice that Enterprise is finally doing more prequel stories, but I really think this season hasnt been as good as season 3 with the Xindi arc. Season 3 the only bad episode I thought was the one stand-alone they had which was where Archer, Hoshi, and Mayweather turn into those aliens.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonas
                                This episode was really dull. This was really the first weak episode they've had so far this year. I dunno. Its nice that Enterprise is finally doing more prequel stories, but I really think this season hasnt been as good as season 3 with the Xindi arc. Season 3 the only bad episode I thought was the one stand-alone they had which was where Archer, Hoshi, and Mayweather turn into those aliens.
                                Wow i totally thought the exact opposite, although i do agree, that episode was pretty... 'bad' through my eyes as well. I can't argue this episode was good or anything (because obviously it wasn't), i dont know, i just have nothing to comment on it, i simpilly thought it sucked.
                                Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Working...
                                X