The Trek Trivia Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
    Sounds like Garek but I don't know, well the last bit does. I'll await the correct answer from someone else.
    The last line does make it sound a bit like Garak but it's definitely not him. Here's a hint: The character is female.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
      Which character said the following quote?

"Disrupt the frequency... They're using a triaxilating modulation! You're making this very difficult."
      The Borg Queen in "Unimatrix Zero".

Comment

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
        The Borg Queen in "Unimatrix Zero".
        That's exactly correct.

Which of the following former Borg drones resided in a scout ship in a remote sector of the Beta Quadrant?

1. General Korok
        2. Orum
        3. Axum
        4. Laura
        sigpic

Comment

Which of the following former Borg drones resided in a scout ship in a remote sector of the Beta Quadrant?

1. General Korok
          2. Orum
          3. Axum
          4. Laura
          I believe that was General Korok?

Who asked 7 0f 9 for help with fighting the Borg in Unimatrix Zero?
          (which General Korok vehemently opposed)
          the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
          Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post

It wasn't, and incidentally the answer to your question also answers the previous one.

Comment

1. General Korok
              2. Orum
              3. Axum
              4. Laura
              Axum

Axum.

How many Klingons constitute a swarm? (perhaps too vague a question).

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                How many Klingons constitute a swarm? (perhaps too vague a question).
                12, though I'd hardly call that a swarm. (Thank you, DS9 rewatch.)

Taking from that, how many temporal violations does Kirk have on his record?

Comment

Taking from that, how many temporal violations does Kirk have on his record?

I'm guessing Daniels probably was the one who told us - I am going to take a guess and say 7 or 9 violations (but i'm not sure)

How many "Temporal Directive Violations" did the crew of Voyager commit while in the Gamma Quadrant?
                  the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Trick question Voyager was never in the Gamma Quadrant. And the answer to the Kirk question is 17 which can be found in the DS9 tribbles episode
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Here is the non-trick question version (typo-my bad)

How many "Temporal Directive Violations" did the crew of Voyager commit while in the Delta Quadrant?

For a bonus point name the 2 main characters involved is said "Temporal" incident (or incidents)?
                      the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Here is the non-trick question version (typo-my bad)

How many "Temporal Directive Violations" did the crew of Voyager commit while in the Delta Quadrant?

For a bonus point name the 2 main characters involved is said "Temporal" incident (or incidents)?
                        The 3 big temporal incursions I can think of for Voyager would be:

1. The Braxton paradoxes in the "Future's End" 2-parter
                        2. Chakotay & Kim radically altering the timeline with "Timeless" resulting in what Braxton referred to as a "temporal inversion."
                        3. Admiral Janeway going back into the past to bring the ship home much earlier in "Endgame"

Speaking of Voyager, here's a Voyager-related guess the quote. It's a little more difficult so I'll narrow it down and say that it was in one of the later seasons. Who said it and from which episode?

"You're part of a crew! You can't just switch allegiances because you feel sympathy for these people."
                        sigpic

Comment

[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]"You're part of a crew! You can't just switch allegiances because you feel sympathy for these people."[/B]
                          Janeway to Paris in the water world episode - maybe?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                            Janeway to Paris in the water world episode - maybe?
                            Good guess, but it's actually a season 7 episode. It's a quote that stuck out to me at the time the episode aired but maybe because of Voyager's ratings the episode the quote came from didn't really get that much attention.
                            sigpic

Comment

Good guess, but it's actually a season 7 episode. It's a quote that stuck out to me at the time the episode aired but maybe because of Voyager's ratings the episode the quote came from didn't really get that much attention.
                              OK, new guess, the episode where the Doctor is forced to work at that hospital where they ration medicine. Maybe Janeway saying it to him?

My 3rd guess would relate to Unimatrix Zero but I can't think of anything specific.
                              sigpic

Comment

The Doctor and Janeway... in Flesh and Blood?
                                sigpic
                                Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Working...
                                X