The Trek Trivia Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post
    What was the name of the Syrrannites' base of operations in The Forge? Hint: In the TNG "Gambit" two-parter, its ruins housed part of the Stone of Gol.

I have been re-watching a lot of ENT the last month or so - including the episodes Awakening and The Forge. So this question was rather convienant for me brother Fuzz It was called T'Karath (not sure of spelling)

Continuing with some more ENT love....
    What the name of the child that T'Pol and Trip had on the 'Enterprise Generational Statship' ____
    Exactly right Brother Fifth. It was indeed the T'Karath Sanctuary. The Vulcan Reformation trilogy was one of my favorite story lines in ENT.

T'Pol and Trip had a son in the alternate timeline featured on the episode E2: Lorian.

Another ENT-related question: Which of the following Xindi was a member of the powerful Ibix Dynasty?

A. Jannar (one of the Arboreals)
    B. Commander Dolim (the main Reptilian)
    C. Kiaphat Amman'sor (one of the Aquatics)
    D. Thalen (one of the Primates)
    sigpic

Comment

I believe this is correct. I saw portions of some of that season not too long ago.

regards,
      G.
      Go for Marty...

Comment

Originally posted by Gollumpus View Post

I believe this is correct. I saw portions of some of that season not too long ago.

regards,
        G.
        Exactly correct. A fast response too! Now you get the honor of coming up with a new question.
        sigpic

Comment

Easy one then: what was the name of the shuttle Scotty received from Picard?

regards,
          G.
          Go for Marty...

Comment

Originally posted by Gollumpus View Post
            Easy one then: what was the name of the shuttle Scotty received from Picard?
            That would be the Enterprises shuttlecraft #15-the Goddard. Good question Gollumpus

Continuing with the TNG episode Relics theme...

What was the name of the Starfleet vessel that Scotty ingeniously devised a way to basically hibernate in the transporter pattern buffer?

Bonus Point: What was the type of said vessel? -- What Starfleet classification was said vessel?
            the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
            Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

What was the name of the Starfleet vessel that Scotty ingeniously devised a way to basically hibernate in the transporter pattern buffer?

Bonus Point: What was the type of said vessel? -- What Starfleet classification was said vessel?
              The Jenolan, a Sydney class vessel.

What was the diameter of the Dyson sphere in that episode, and for the bonus how many planets was its internal surface area equal to?

Comment

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
                What was the diameter of the Dyson sphere in that episode, and for the bonus how many planets was its internal surface area equal to?
                Don't know, but I wish we could see another one of those actually in operation. Would really be great for a civilization that didn't want to spread out across the quadrant.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
                  The Jenolan, a Sydney class vessel.

The internal surface was the equivalent of 250 million class-M planets, if I recall the episode correctly.

How many according to Janeway and Seven, how many transwarp hubs were there in the galaxy?
                  sigpic

Comment

...too... many...?

Here's an interestingly long one: How many times has Worf contemplated suicide? Why? Who stopped him?
                    sigpic
                    More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Here is an easy "guess the quote" from something I watched last night....

"I would wish you luck Captain [pause and then a smile], but you have always had an ample supply"
                      the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

"I would wish you luck Captain [pause and then a smile], but you have always had an ample supply"
                        Hmm, that sounds a lot like T'Pol talking to Archer at the end of the series.

An EZ guess the "Quote"...

"It's time to face reality, Doctor. You're a man who dreams of being a hero because you know, deep down, that you're not. I'm no hero either, but I do know how to make a choice. And I'm choosing to save myself."

Comment

Originally posted by Starbase View Post
                          Hmm, that sounds a lot like T'Pol talking to Archer at the end of the series.

An EZ guess the "Quote"...

"It's time to face reality, Doctor. You're a man who dreams of being a hero because you know, deep down, that you're not. I'm no hero either, but I do know how to make a choice. And I'm choosing to save myself."
                          That would be Garak and I believe that quote was from "Our Man Bashir."

Another guess the quote: "Father, you're dying. For once in your life, speak the truth."
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                            Another guess the quote: "Father, you're dying. For once in your life, speak the truth."
                            That is also Garak - Tain is dying and Garak wants to be acknowledged as his son. Powerful scene!

More guess the "quote" (and it's not Garak this time)

"I took an oath to defend the Federation and what it stands for. I don't steal from them, I don't lie to them. I'm no angel; but I try to live every day as the best human being I know how to be"

Hint: it's only part of a much longer quote.
                            the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Senior Chief Petty Office Miles Edward O'Brien.

How many rooms are on Voyager
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                                How many rooms are on Voyager
                                Hmm, good question brother jelgate. I do know there were 15 decks and most Intrepid Class ships had alot of functionary rooms combined because of limited space. Also if you include individual crew-quarters - I would guess there was 80-100 rooms (maybe more?)

What was the average crew compliment aboard an Intrepid Class ship (like Voyager)?
                                The USS Defiant Rocks!
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb1MkhBytFw
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8N1P...eature=related
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRquZ...eature=related

Comment

Working...
                                X