The Trek Trivia Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
    I believe Deanna Troi was the love interest for Barclay's Cyrano character.

Because of Barclay's vastly improved intellect in The Nth Degree, the Enterprise-D crew traveled about 30,000 light years to the center of the galaxy and encountered an alien species. Who were they?
    It was Dr. Crusher.

The [giggle] Cytherians.

Since my 'nacelles' question has been negated...

Where was the Enterprise when the whole Barclay/Cytherian mess began?
    sigpic
    More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
      It was Dr. Crusher.

The [giggle] Cytherians.

Since my 'nacelles' question has been negated...

Where was the Enterprise when the whole Barclay/Cytherian mess began?
      Ah, that's right. I got her confused with Troi's holodeck character from Hollow Pursuits.

I didn't realize the Cytherians were giggle-worthy. The Enterprise was at the Argus Array which, according to the later episode Parallels, is near the Cardassian border (3 LY away I believe). The Enterprise crew was figuring out why the Array wasn't working when they first encountered the Cytherian probe.

Which holographic character of a famous scientist in The Nth Degree reappeared in Descent Part I?
      sigpic

Comment

It was Dr. Crusher.
        It was indeed the lovely and talented Dr. Crusher. Who actually pined for another.

Which holographic character of a famous scientist in The Nth Degree reappeared in Descent Part I?
        I believe you mean the man himself Einstein (a very funny scene with Reg and old Albert)

How did Barclay know that he had retained some residual knowledge from his experience?
        the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
        Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
          I didn't realize the Cytherians were giggle-worthy.
          It's a very non-PG reference.
          Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post
          How did Barclay know that he had retained some residual knowledge from his experience?
          He predicted the outcome of a chess game... and he doesn't play chess.

After the probe encounter, Barclay had a temporary big brain. During the play, Barclay had a temporary big ___.
          sigpic
          More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

After the probe encounter, Barclay had a temporary big brain. During the play, Barclay had a temporary big ___.
            The Cyrano character is famous for his very large proboscis type nose

Speaking of the interesting one Reginald Barclay -
            What kind of devolutionized (yes I made up that word) creature did Barclay turn into when he and the rest of the crew contracted an alien flu?
            the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

The Cyrano character is famous for his very large proboscis type nose

Speaking of the interesting one Reginald Barclay -
              What kind of devolutionized (yes I made up that word) creature did Barclay turn into when he and the rest of the crew contracted an alien flu?
              a giant spider

what was the full name of the disease the crew contracted in that episode?

Comment

Originally posted by AdmlDj View Post
                a giant spider
                Great knowledge as always brother DJ

what was the full name of the disease the crew contracted in that episode?
                Not completely sure on the spelling (we never grade on spelling here) but I believe Dr. Crusher renamed the alien flu - Barclay's Protomorphosis Syndrome LOL

What was the original name of this renamed malady?
                the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

I'm going to be picky on this one. Barcley's Protomorphosis Syndrom is own diease created when some genes in Barcley were activated. The reason Crusher did this was because he contracted Urodelan flu but its two separate dieases
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    Urodelan flu
                    That's the answer I was looking for.

What project did Barclay work on that DS9 assisted with?
                    the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

That's the answer I was looking for.

What project did Barclay work on that DS9 assisted with?
                      Thats a tricky one that hard to know. DS9 scanned for pulsars next to the MIDAS array which for useful for Pathfinder a project Barcley worked on
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        Thats a tricky one that hard to know. DS9 scanned for pulsars next to the MIDAS array which for useful for Pathfinder a project Barcley worked on
                        Very good brother jelgate!

Who headed the Pathfinder Project?
                        the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Adm. Paris
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

What is the full title of Quark's Bar? (8 word title)

Comment

Originally posted by Starbase View Post
                              What is the full title of Quark's Bar? (8 word title)
                              That would be Quark's Bar and Grill, Gaming House and Holosuite Arcade or something of the sort

Here is an easy guess the quote question, I just love this one! (I blanked out the name of the person they married so it doesn't give it away to easily)

"We are not accorded the luxury of choosing the woman we fall in love with. Do you think ...... is anything like the woman I thought I'd marry? She is a prideful, arrogant, mercurial woman who shares my bed far too infrequently for my taste. And yet... I love her deeply."
                              Spoken like a man who is experienced in marriage, something I can relate with

Comment

Originally posted by Weyoun View Post
                                That would be Quark's Bar and Grill, Gaming House and Holosuite Arcade or something of the sort

Here is an easy guess the quote question (I just love this one!)

"We are not accorded the luxury of choosing the woman we fall in love with. Do you think Sirella is anything like the woman I thought I'd marry? She is a prideful, arrogant, mercurial woman who shares my bed far too infrequently for my taste. And yet... I love her deeply." Spoken like a man who is experienced in marriage, something I can relate with
                                That's definitely Martok.

Speaking of Martok, what nickname did Leskit refer to him as in Soldiers of the Empire? Hint: He said this to Dax. The nickname was most definitely a derogatory term for Martok's condition after his time on Dominion Interment Camp 371.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X