No announcement yet.

The Trek Trivia Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was fun brother Fifth. I am not as hip on VOY trivia as I am with DS9 and TNG, but I rewatched my Fan-Borg DVD Box Set (great set of episodes by the way) the last few nights and caught up. lol
    Spoiler:
    1. Nano Probes
    2. ? ... got to be Wolf 359
    3. Skin
    4. Species 125
    5. Iched ... Mezoti ... Rebi or Reba ... ?
    6. ?
    7. 7's nano probes ... Mobile Emitter ... Human DNA
    8. Vinculum
    9. I think you mean the Uni-Complex
    10. I know they rejected the Kazon ... ?

Your set of answers are a great read brother Cold Fuzz. You know your VOY.

Comment

Here's a trivia question from Star Trek: XI

How did Dr. McCoy's famous nick-name "Bones" come about?

Comment

Originally posted by Starbase View Post
        That was fun brother Fifth. I am not as hip on VOY trivia as I am with DS9 and TNG, but I rewatched my Fan-Borg DVD Box Set (great set of episodes by the way) the last few nights and caught up. lol

Your set of answers are a great read brother Cold Fuzz. You know your VOY.
        Thanks Brother Starbase. My older brother and I watched a lot of Trek and B5 back in the day, though after I started college 12 years ago, that changed considerably. I fell behind on a lot of episodes. Much of Voyager's seventh season is a blur as I saw the episodes only once. Much of the other episodes, especially the earlier Borg-related episodes, were I episodes I had a chance to see multiple times. And then there are "classics" that will always be engrained in my mind, like the fifth season episode Gravity.

Originally posted by Starbase View Post
        Here's a trivia question from Star Trek: XI

How did Dr. McCoy's famous nick-name "Bones" come about?
        I've seen XI only once or twice. I honestly don't know the answer to this one.
        Last edited by Cold Fuzz; 14 June 2010, 10:31 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
          Thanks Brother Starbase. My older brother and I watched a lot of Trek and B5 back in the day, though after I started college 12 years ago, that changed considerably. I fell behind on a lot of episodes. Much of Voyager's seventh season is a blur as I saw the episodes only once. Much of the other episodes, especially the earlier Borg-related episodes, were I episodes I had a chance to see multiple times. And then there are "classics" that will always be engrained in my mind, like the fifth season episode Gravity.

I've seen XI only once or twice. I honestly don't know the answer to this one.
          he got the name from his divorce he says his wife left him with nothing with his bones

what value do the ferengi put on nanoprobes in gold pressed latinum?

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post
            what are bajoran uniforms made from? (in trek not reality!) Hmm, good question Adm. DJ. I can't remember if they ever mentioned the actual material, I'm guessing that the Bajorans used some kind of natural fiber material. I do know that Kira was seen wearing a Bajoran officers uniform made out of corduroy on several occasions, and the Bajoran security uniforms that we saw Odo emulate seems to be made of some kind of wool material. I'm curious what were they made of?
            bajoran uniforms are made from inkarian wool ,when odo was a solid garak made him one and he said it was itchy

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race
              The The Borg mini-Quiz

These questions have a medium difficulty level. Please leave answers under a [spoiler tag], and I will post answers in a few days. Good luck
              Spoiler:
              nanoprobes
              riley frasier assimilated at wolf 359
              data was tempted by flesh (literally)
              species 125
              icheb,mezoti,azan,rebi
              in the minds of the drones with the genes
              transporter malfunction combined docs mobile emitter with sevens nanoprobes then assimilated a console in the science lab then took a dna sample from ensign mulcahey hey presto one super advanced drone
              the vinculum
              the unicomplex
              i can only think of the kazon

good questions dude

Comment

Spoiler:
                1) nanoprobes
                2) Riley Frazier, Wolf 359
                3)The skin grafted to his andriod body
                4)Species 125
                5) Icheb, Mezot, Azan, Rebi
                6) The collective. It was a place certain Borg drones linked when they regenerated. Its not a real planet
                7)the combination of Seven's nanoprobes, the EMH's mobile emitter and a red shirt's DNA.
                8)a regeneration alcove
                9)Unicomplex
                10)the Kazon and Denobulans. Although I question the cannonity of Regeneration
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by AdmlDj View Post
                  bajoran uniforms are made from inkarian wool ,when odo was a solid garak made him one and he said it was itchy
                  Well I was close when I said Odo's uniform looked like it was made of some kind of wool. That is a great question Adm. DJ. I am adding that to my list of "Star Trek ringer" questions. It might pop-up again in one of my extensive "All Purpose Star Trek Quizzes" (anywhere from 60-100 questions) that I usually do 4 or 5 times a year on the DS9 superior thread (I will post my next one of this thread as well).

Everyone that has taken the Borg mini-Quiz, has done great!, well done. I will post answers tomorrow or Thursday.
                  the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
                  Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

The The Borg mini-Quiz (Re-Post from the previous page)

These questions have a medium difficulty level. Please leave answers under a [spoiler tag], and I will post answers in a few days. Good luck

1) When the Borg assimilate someone, what do they inject in to there victims? ___

--- (Voyager encountered a Borg drone in the Delta Quadrant who was once a Starfleet officer)
                    2) Who was said officer? ___ Where was said officer assimilated? ___

3) What tempted Data to work side by side with the Borg Queen? ___

4) What species # was the Borg Queen we saw on VOY? ___

5) What are the names of the 4 Borg children that join the Voyager crew? ___, ___, ___, ___

6) Where exactly was Unimatrix-Zero located in the Star Trek universe? ___

7) How was the Borg super-Drone "One" created? ___

8) What inter-connects the minds of Borg drones with there designated vessel? ___

--- (Be specific, I am not looking for the Quadrant)
                    9) What was the name of the place that the Borg Queen along with a trillion drones resided? ___

10) What 2 races were rejected for assimilation by the Borg? ___
                    the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

what value do the ferengi put on nanoprobes in gold pressed latinum? Hmm, I do know that DaiMon Nunk fantasized about buying a ship with multiphasic shielding and a gold-pressed latinum hull after selling Seven of Nine's nanoprobes in the ok VOY episode Inside Man. I do remember them saying that a single Borg nano-probe was worth many bars of Latinum (I don't remember the exact amount).

Who did DaiMon Nunk use to fool Barclay into gaining information about Voyager?
                      the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Another winner brother Fifth. I really enjoy your specific themed mini-Quizzes. Can I suggest that you do an all Ferengi mini-Quiz (I'm sure brother jelgate would love it ).

My Answers for the Borg mini-Quiz --
                        Spoiler:
                        1] Nano Probes
                        2] Dr. Riley Frazier
                        3] Real Skin
                        4] Species 125
                        5] Icheb, Mezoti, Rebi, ??
                        6] Beta Quadrant
                        7] Human DNA, Mobile Emitter, 7 of 9's nano probes
                        8] Vinculum
                        9] Uni-Complex
                        10] Kazon, Brunali
                        The USS Defiant Rocks!
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb1MkhBytFw
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8N1P...eature=related
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRquZ...eature=related

Comment

Who did DaiMon Nunk use to fool Barclay into gaining information about Voyager? DaiMon Nunk recruited a Dabo girl who's name was either Lenora, Lerosa or something of the sort.

What was the name of the Starfleet Communications project that Barclay headed up to contact Voyager?
                          The USS Defiant Rocks!
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb1MkhBytFw
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8N1P...eature=related
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRquZ...eature=related

Comment

the Pathfinder project

What role did DS9 play in the use of Pathfinder?
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

What role did DS9 play in the use of Pathfinder? Great question as always brother jelgate! My memory is a little fuzzy on this one but I do remember it had something to do with providing assistance to the Pathfinder project by determining if there were any bad spacial anomalies to avoid on there trip back to the Alpha Quadrant

What was the name of the communications device that Starfleet and Vulcans built that played heavily in the Pathfinder project?

Comment

What was the name of the communications device that Starfleet and Vulcans built that played heavily in the Pathfinder project? That's the MIDAS array where any Starship cal pull up and get a new muffler installed in 30 minutes or its 50% off.

What did they call the link between Earth and Voyager that allowed them to communicate with each other?

Comment

Working...
                                X