Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by USS Defiant View Post
    Also from Q-Who...
    What "act" did Q perform that basically forced the other Q to give him back his powers?
    Great question brother USS Defiant. And I quote.... "it was a "selfless act" that Q committed when he stole the shuttle to lure the Calamarain away from the Enterprise.

What were Q's pet names/adjectives for Worf and Riker? ____ ____
    (hint: Worfs was an insult & Rikers was more a title)
    the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
    Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post
      What were Q's pet names/adjectives for Worf and Riker? ____ ____
      (hint: Worfs was an insult & Rikers was more a title)
      I don;t remember what Q's nickname for Riker was, but I do remember that he called Worf Micro-brain on more than one occasion.

Sticking with the Worf theme (from The Best of Both Worlds)....

What did Worf tell Riker is the Borg's biggest weakness? _____

Comment

Didn't Q call Riker "Number Two"? and also "The Redoubtable Commander Riker"?
        sigpic
        Although bow ties are cool, the scarf is cooler!

Comment

Originally posted by 4thDoctor View Post
          Didn't Q call Riker "Number Two"? and also "The Redoubtable Commander Riker"?
          I was looking for the "redoubtable" Riker, but come to think of it Q did sarcastically use the #2 reference, great call 4rth.

From the TNG pilot Encounter at Far-Point which I re-watched recently..

How old did McCoy (Bones) tell Data he was when he was brought aboard to inspect the ENT-D?
          the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

He didn't tell him, he asked Data how old he thought that he was, and Data replied "137 years Admiral, according to Star Fleet records".
            sigpic
            Although bow ties are cool, the scarf is cooler!

Comment

sigpic
              Check out my blog/forum! http://williamtelltale.blogspot.com/

Sci Fi TV shows I have watched all of: Star Trek (all shows), Battlestar Galactica (All shows) Firefly, V (old and new) Caprica, SG1, Stargate Atlantis, Stargate Universe, Fringe, Farscape, Lexx, Babylon 5

Currently watching: The Walking Dead, Falling Skies, Dr Who, Supernatural, Revolution, Red Dwarf, Under the Dome, Sleepy Hollow, Andromeda

Comment

Why did Capt. Janeway steal bolomite?
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

she didn't it was an imposter

who said My God - we're adrift in the heavens!

Comment

Originally posted by AdmlDj View Post
                    who said My God - we're adrift in the heavens!
                    Great question Adm - that was Professor Moriarty in the very good TNG episode Ship in a Bottle

From the DS9 episode The Adversary...

How did Odo kill the Changeling when they were fighting?

Comment

Originally posted by Starbase View Post
                      Great question Adm - that was Professor Moriarty in the very good TNG episode Ship in a Bottle
                      I love that episode. Moriarty was such an intriguing character, great fodder for Data and Picard.

From the DS9 episode The Adversary...

How did Odo kill the Changeling when they were fighting?

Another great episode (and question brother Starbase.... The Changeling made himself look like Odo to trick O'Brien, but when he did make himself known by trying to attack O'Brien, Odo grabbed the Changeling and threw him up against the Warp Core, which fatally wounded him. That is a great scene with the Changeling trying to convince Odo to return to the Great Link as he was trying to kill O'Brien, completely convinced that Odo would not harm him like he did.

Comment

Keeping with the most excellent DS9 episode The Adversary...

What did the Changeling whisper to Odo (very ominous) as he died in his arms?

Comment

You're too late. We are everywhere

How many Changelings were stationed on Earth in 2372?
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

How many Changelings were stationed on Earth in 2372?

The Changeling that told Odo "You're to late. We are everywhere" as he lay mortally wounded was lying. In fact there were very few (I believe there was 2 or 3).

What was the "real" reason the Dominion didn't have a whole army of Changeling spies working on Earth?
                            the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post
                              What was the "real" reason the Dominion didn't have a whole army of Changeling spies working on Earth?
                              lol, great question brother Fifth. It took me awhile, because of your rather cryptic wording by putting "real" under quotes. But I think I nailed what you were looking for... The "real" reason the Founders didn't use an entire "army of Changeling spies" to infiltrate Earth was that there simply aren't enough Changelings that were able to Shape-Shift a perfect looking human face (neither Odo or the female Changeling were able to do it).
                              The USS Defiant Rocks!
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb1MkhBytFw
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8N1P...eature=related
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRquZ...eature=related

Comment

Originally posted by USS Defiant View Post
                                The "real" reason the Founders didn't use an entire "army of Changeling spies" to infiltrate Earth was that there simply aren't enough Changelings that were able to Shape-Shift a perfect looking human face (neither Odo or the female Changeling were able to do it).
                                Huh, you're right. Very few Changelings could master a perfect looking human face. Great knowledge.

Speaking of mimicking - What Delta Quadrant race did manage to perfect a human transformation good enough to fool anyone?

Comment

Working...
                                X