The Trek Trivia Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by USS Defiant View Post
    Hmm, good question brother jelgate. I do know there were 15 decks and most Intrepid Class ships had alot of functionary rooms combined because of limited space. Also if you include individual crew-quarters - I would guess there was 80-100 rooms (maybe more?)

What was the average crew compliment aboard an Intrepid Class ship (like Voyager)?
    You are way off.

160 is the average for Intrepid class
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

What is the Psi rating for Dr. Elizabeth Dehner?

Comment

Originally posted by USS Defiant View Post
        Hmm, good question brother jelgate. I do know there were 15 decks and most Intrepid Class ships had alot of functionary rooms combined because of limited space. Also if you include individual crew-quarters - I would guess there was 80-100 rooms (maybe more?)

What was the average crew compliment aboard an Intrepid Class ship (like Voyager)?
        Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        You are way off.
        160 is the average for Intrepid class
        257 rooms

How does Kira finally convince Doctor Ren to help the residents of DS9 in the episode "Babel"?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Galileo_Galilee View Post
          What is the Psi rating for Dr. Elizabeth Dehner?
          Originally posted by Spimman View Post
          How does Kira finally convince Doctor Ren to help the residents of DS9 in the episode "Babel"?
          She beamed him onto the Runabout and infected him.

Q: Whose remains were used by the Voth to help track down Voyager?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post

She beamed him onto the Runabout and infected him.

Q: Whose remains were used by the Voth to help track down Voyager?
            Hogan. He was eaten by a creature on Hanon IV.

Which of the Xindi species disliked water?
            (This species probably had bathing issues as a result. )
            sigpic

Comment

The Arboreals are afraid of water.

How many barriers are there in the galaxy?

Comment

Originally posted by Galileo_Galilee View Post
                The Arboreals are afraid of water.

How many barriers are there in the galaxy?
                I think there is supposed to be two, one surrounding the edge of the galaxy (which gave Mitchell his powers in 'Where No Man Has Gone Before') and one near the core of the galaxy which had to be travelled through to reach "God" (Trek V) and I believe the Cytherians (TNG's 'The Nth Degree).

sigpic

Comment

(I do not really know how this thread works so I apologize if I mess something up)

As far as I know there WERE two, one around the outer edge of the MW and another surrounding the core. I think the one around the edge is still there, but I cannot remember if the one at the core is still around. I think it is, 'God" was just dispersed not killed.

Spoiler:
                  The one around the outer edge was meant to keep out a powerful entity called 0. 0 had enough power to defy the entire Q continuum for a few seconds, but some sort of metaphysical injury kept him from going f.t.l on his own. It would have taken him millions of years to reach another galaxy, so he stuck around the great barrier.

The one in the center was a prison for another entity called the One. He had a god complex.

Both barriers were made of Q psionic energy and had very bad effects on telepaths. Bio neural gel packs can absorb psionic energy like batteries.
                  sigpicHe who controls the spice controls the universe!(And the kitchen.)

If you enjoy Minecraft or have never played but like building and exploring please check out Craftyn.com and apply for roamer status on the server at http://www.craftyn.com/forms/2/respond It is a well modded towny type server with a strong core community and lots of mini games and events. My user name is TrueGormagon and you are welcome to join the great city of Eden, Craftyns oldest player made city. (2011)

Comment

Originally posted by Gormagon View Post
                    (I do not really know how this thread works so I apologize if I mess something up)
                    You are not messing up anything Gorm. Brother Fifth Race has said many times share anything Trek related. Some of us just play an ongoing Trek Trivia Tag if you will.

I was watching the very good DS9 episode Defiant the other night and took some notes ...

What is the Obsidian Order "explicitly forbidden" from possessing or using?

Comment

Originally posted by Weyoun View Post
                      You are not messing up anything Gorm. Brother Fifth Race has said many times share anything Trek related. Some of us just play an ongoing Trek Trivia Tag if you will.

I was watching the very good DS9 episode Defiant the other night and took some notes ...

What is the Obsidian Order "explicitly forbidden" from possessing or using?
                      "Ships or military equipment of any kind", I think that was the exact quote spoken by Dukat.

Here's a question from an episode I am watching now; What did Garak think Entak would get years of pleasure doing?

sigpic

Comment

Here's a question from an episode I am watching now; What did Garak think Entak would get years of pleasure doing?

Since Garak eventually kills Entak, I can't imagine what he told him?

I was watching Nemesis the other night (it was on HBO)...

What type of very deadly Radiation did the Enterprise detect from Shinzon's Battleship
                        Hint-- Starfleet thought this type of radiation only existed in theory before hand

Comment

Originally posted by Weyoun View Post

Since Garak eventually kills Entak, I can't imagine what he told him?

I was watching Nemesis the other night (it was on HBO)...

What type of very deadly Radiation did the Enterprise detect from Shinzon's Battleship
                          Hint-- Starfleet thought this type of radiation only existed in theory before hand
                          The Enterprise-E crew detected thalaron radiation.

Another Nemesis question: What was painted on the floor of the Romulan Senate?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                            Another Nemesis question: What was painted on the floor of the Romulan Senate?
                            Hmmm, I have not re-watched Nemesis in along time. I am going to guess that you are using a play on words brother Fuzz - The floor of the Romulan senate (during the Nemesis time-line) I believe had the blood of all Romulan senators that Shinzon and freinds murdered//blew-up.

I got a VOY duo for ya'all.......

What was the name of Holoprogram based in the Forest of Forever? ___

What were the 3 monsters in said program? ___, ___, ___
                            the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
                            Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post
                              Hmmm, I have not re-watched Nemesis in along time. I am going to guess that you are using a play on words brother Fuzz - The floor of the Romulan senate (during the Nemesis time-line) I believe had the blood of all Romulan senators that Shinzon and freinds murdered//blew-up.

I got a VOY duo for ya'all.......

What was the name of Holoprogram based in the Forest of Forever? ___

What were the 3 monsters in said program? ___, ___, ___
                              Actually Brother Fifth, it wasn't a play on words. If you look closely during the opening scenes of Nemesis, there is an enormous, dramatic rendition of the Neutral Zone on the floor of the Romulan Senate building.

Strangely enough, I had a chance to watch the relevant episode about the Forest of Forever about 2-3 months ago. The Forest of Forever was the primary setting of The Adventures of Flotter. I remember three prominent monsters, each representing an element: the Ogre of Fire, Trevis (who represented the Earth/trees), and Flotter (a representation of water).

New question: Alexander and another crew member designed the Ancient West program that took place in Deadwood, SD. Who was the other designer of the holodeck program?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                                Actually Brother Fifth, it wasn't a play on words. If you look closely during the opening scenes of Nemesis, there is an enormous, dramatic rendition of the Neutral Zone on the floor of the Romulan Senate building.
                                I knew that one brother CF, it helps that I rewatched Nemesis last week though.

New question: Alexander and another crew member designed the Ancient West program that took place in Deadwood, SD. Who was the other designer of the holodeck program?

Great question! That would be one Reginald Barclay, a master holodeck programmer.

Comment

Working...
                                X