The Trek Trivia Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post
    Taking from that, how many temporal violations does Kirk have on his record?

I'm guessing Daniels probably was the one who told us - I am going to take a guess and say 7 or 9 violations (but i'm not sure)
    Since it's already well past, the answer was 17.

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
    The Doctor and Janeway... in Flesh and Blood?
    Right episode, one wrong person.

Comment

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
      Since it's already well past, the answer was 17.

You're on the right track. The Doctor was one of the people, yes, and it was indeed from Flesh & Blood. Who was it that said this quote to the Doctor is the last piece of the puzzle.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
        The Doctor and Janeway... in Flesh and Blood?
        Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
        You're on the right track. The Doctor was one of the people, yes, and it was indeed from Flesh & Blood. Who was it that said this quote to the Doctor is the last piece of the puzzle.
        Good episode, my final guess will be B'Elana considering she was a major player in the episode and so it makes sense.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
          Good episode, my final guess will be B'Elana considering she was a major player in the episode and so it makes sense.
          You're correct that it was indeed B'Elanna. Though I did like the episode a lot, I was hoping that the Hirogen came off as more of a threat, especially considering their monotanium armor proved to be such a problem for Voyager in season 4.

Speaking of the Hirogen, the Alpha Hirogen in "Hunters" was interested in having a certain body part of Seven's as a trophy. What was it? Hint: It's very long and coiled. Seven expressed surprise and flat-out disgust that the Alpha Hirogen would find this body part to be "an interesting trophy."
          sigpic

Comment

I knew what it was, but you gave it away with 'very long and coiled'. He wanted her intestines.

In the next episode, Prey, 7/9 shoots a phaser rifle but misses her target. Who/what did she miss?
            sigpic
            More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
              I knew what it was, but you gave it away with 'very long and coiled'. He wanted her intestines.

In the next episode, Prey, 7/9 shoots a phaser rifle but misses her target. Who/what did she miss?
              A datapad.

How many years did it take Tuvok to return to Starfleet after first resigning his commission?

Comment

How many years did it take Tuvok to return to Starfleet after first resigning his commission?
                I believe it was 45-50 years before Tuvok returned to Stafleet (he spent his time getting married and raised his kids)

What did Tuvok do when he returned to Vulcan? (what job did he take)
                the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
                Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

I believe it was 45-50 years before Tuvok returned to Stafleet (he spent his time getting married and raised his kids)

What did Tuvok do when he returned to Vulcan? (what job did he take)
                  Tuvok taught archery science at an institute. The exact name of the institute escapes me at the moment but was having to do with defensive martial arts. I remember he also went through the Kolinahr at that time period before he married.

Which Excelsior crew member passed on an alien virus to Tuvok?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                    Which Excelsior crew member passed on an alien virus to Tuvok?
                    None. I refuse to accept that episode as credible, especially since Valtaine was alive at the end of VI.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                      None. I refuse to accept that episode as credible, especially since Valtaine was alive at the end of VI.
                      I have to laugh because I wondered whether anyone was going to bring up this discontinuity issue, one of many on Voyager.
                      sigpic

Comment

How old was T'Pol when the Enterprise (NX-01) was launched?

Bonus Point: To whom did T'Pol tell her age to?
                        the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

I don't know her age, but I'll take the bonus point - It was Tripp (which was going to be the name of my third child if it was a boy )
                          sigpic

Comment

She'd be 59-60, depending on when her birthday is.

Comment

I believe during the end of the third season, when the ship was aboard the Xindi-Aquatic battleship, T'Pol said very firmly that she was 66 years old to Trip. That would make her 63 at the beginning of the series. She revealed her true age because she became irritated with Trip implying she was old.

What was the name of the Syrrannites' base of operations in The Forge? Hint: In the TNG "Gambit" two-parter, its ruins housed part of the Stone of Gol.
                              sigpic

Comment

What was the name of the Syrrannites' base of operations in The Forge? Hint: In the TNG "Gambit" two-parter, its ruins housed part of the Stone of Gol.

I have been re-watching a lot of ENT the last month or so - including the episodes Awakening and The Forge. So this question was rather convienant for me brother Fuzz It was called T'Karath (not sure of spelling)

Continuing with some more ENT love....
                                What the name of the child that T'Pol and Trip had on the 'Enterprise Generational Statship' ____
                                the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Working...
                                X