Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Star Trek Ep/Movie Did you Watch Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A triple bill of episodes today.

Star Trek: TNG 6x15 - "Tapestry" -- I fraggin love every single minute of this episode. It's the best of all the Q episodes. It gets me right here every time.

Star Trek: VOY 7x07 - "Body and Soul" -- It was fun to see 7 of 9 acting outside of normal parameters and Tuvok trying to keep his mojo down behind the console.

Star Trek: DS9 3x24 - "Shakaar" -- It had William Lucking in this who is starring as Opie Winston's father in the biker series Sons of Anarchy. John Doman who starred as Commissioner Rawls from The Wire was the Bajoran Colonel.
    "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Unimatrix Zero Pt. 1

Comment

TNG's Parallels was aired earlier tonight. One of my favorite Worf episodes, I haven't seen this episode since it aired about 17 years ago.
        Last edited by Cold Fuzz; 25 June 2010, 09:31 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

It was a day off for me so I watched a large portion of the TNG marathon on SyFy and a rerun on WGN: Liaisons, Dark Page, Inheritance, The Child, Where Silence Has Lease, The Outrageous Okona, and The Pegasus.
          sigpic

Comment

Repression (VOY)

Comment

Currently watching Masks TNG.
              Last edited by Cold Fuzz; 25 June 2010, 09:31 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

I got myself The Q Collective this weekend and I am finaly to watch it.
                Its "Hide and Q" right now. Have'nt seen that one before. So yey.

Comment

I'm watching TNG's Journey's End for the first time in many, many years.
                  sigpic

Comment

Earlier tonight, Preemptive Strike. At the moment All Good Things, Part I just finished. Strangely enough, there are numerous scenes that I don't remember from AGT when it first aired.
                    sigpic

Comment

All Good Things, Part I is being aired again tonight, immediately followed by Part II on another channel.
                      sigpic

Comment

Tonight, it's Code of Honor, which I haven't see in I don't know how long.
                        Last edited by Cold Fuzz; 25 June 2010, 09:32 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Encounter At Fairpoint
                          Star Trek TNG, Season 1, Episode 1, Disc 1

Comment

Code of Honor
                            Star Trek TNG, Season 1, Episode 3, Disc 1

The Naked Now
                            Star Trek TNG, Season 1, Episode 2, Disc 1
                            Last edited by General Jumper One; 04 June 2010, 01:23 PM.

Comment

VOY: Message in a Bottle; Hunters
                              sigpic
                              More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

I'll be watching whatever TNG rerun is on after SGU airs tonight at 9.
                                Last edited by Cold Fuzz; 25 June 2010, 09:32 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X