Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Star Trek Ep/Movie Did you Watch Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrath of Khan
    sigpic

Comment

Later tonight, I'll be watching DS9's The Siege of AR-558.
      It's not nearly as intense or bloody as The Pacific (which I've been watch a lot lately) but it's definitely on a similar tone.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
        Later tonight, I'll be watching DS9's The Siege of AR-558.
        It's not nearly as intense or bloody as The Pacific (which I've been watch a lot lately) but it's definitely on a similar tone.
        Oooh, that's a heavy episode...
        sigpic
        All good things must come to an end...

Comment

VOY--Good Shepard

Comment

Originally posted by dosed150 View Post
            just finished first contact for i think the 7th or 8th time, still noticing things i didnt before, like when lily turns round and sees ogawa the look of terror on her face is worse than when she sees worf , im guessing due to the eastern coalition from the war
            That's probably why. I never noticed that, I'll have to look closely the next time I watch it.

Comment

Star Trek (2009 - Movie)

Comment

Originally posted by -Plot::Twist- View Post
                Oooh, that's a heavy episode...
                I like SGU, The Pacific, Band of Brothers, DS9, and Babylon 5. Heavy + dark = win.

In just a few minutes, I'll be watching the rerun of TNG's Gambit Part I. I don't think I've seen that episode since it first aired.

Edit 1: Finished watching Gambit, Part I. I think I forgot how good that plot line was. I'm noticing that the writing in this episode seems to hearken in the direction that DS9 took, especially with some of the character conflicts. Speaking of DS9, I'm watching The Siege of AR-558 again. I just love that episode.

Edit 2: After reading some background material on The Siege of AR-558, I found that the episode was loosely based on the Guadalcanal campaign in World War II. After watching The Pacific closely for the past 7 weeks and absolutely loving it, finding out that bit of trivia reinforced why I like this episode so much. After thinking about what Parts 1 & 2 of The Pacific were like, I can definitely see the parallels much more clearly now. Despite O'Brien, Kira, Worf, and other combat veterans not being in the Siege, this episode, along with The Darkness and the Light, is now among my most watched episodes of DS9.
                Last edited by Cold Fuzz; 30 April 2010, 12:33 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Voyager: 7x02 - "Imperfection"
                  "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

VOY--Muse & Fury

Comment

The Battle. First appearance of my favorite underdog, the Constellation class.
                      "You spent 7 years as MacGyver and you can't figure this one out? We got belt buckles and shoe laces and a piece of gum, build a nuclear reactor for crying out loud.."

"...."

Comment

hope and fear stv
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

VOY--Life Line

Comment

I'm currently watching TNG's "Phantasms" at the moment.
                            Last edited by Cold Fuzz; 25 June 2010, 09:33 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

TNG reruns: Heart of Glory & The Neutral Zone on Syfy; currently watching Dark Page. I haven't watched any of these episodes in literally years.

Edit: That was a beautiful wolf in Dark Page.
                              Last edited by Cold Fuzz; 25 June 2010, 09:33 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

VOY--The Haunting of Deck Twelve

Comment

Working...
                                X