Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Star Trek Ep/Movie Did you Watch Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TOS: The Tholian Web. One of the must-see TOS eps!
    sigpic

Comment

I watched "Frame of Mind" on WGN's nightly TNG rerun. I'm glad they're rerunning these episodes because I haven't seen some of them in almost 20 years!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
        I watched "Frame of Mind" on WGN's nightly TNG rerun. I'm glad they're rerunning these episodes because I haven't seen some of them in almost 20 years!
        Wow, I find it cool to watch them (TNG and Voyager) after a 6 month hiatus or something. Over a decade! Its like they're brand new.
        Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Enterprise: Bounty (T'Pol is crazy!)
          Star Trek Nemesis (on AMC)

Comment

The other night it was time for:

"By Inferno's Light".

Go Worf! You big stubborn ass. He would've taken the Jem'Hadar First easily if he didn't have to fight the other soldiers. Great two-parter. I've always liked these episodes.
            "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

I watched two today!!!

TNG: The Inner Light
              Enterprise: In a Mirror Darkly (1 and 2)

Comment

Very good episodes, Captain.
                sigpic
                More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

DS9 4.25 "Body Parts" -- Meh.
                  DS9 4.26 "Broken Link" -- Not the best finale IMO but still solid.
                  DS9 5.01 "Apocalypse Rising" -- A pretty awesome season opener.
                  DS9 5.02 "The Ship" -- One of my favourites in the entire series.
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Star Trek 3

something that always makes me wonder is all the extra damage to the enterprise when it gets back to spacedock, even tho the reliant only put 3-4 dents into the hull. So i'm just wondering if Kirk went off to battle some klingons or something on the way home...

Comment

Originally posted by SerpentGuard View Post
                      Star Trek 3

something that always makes me wonder is all the extra damage to the enterprise when it gets back to spacedock, even tho the reliant only put 3-4 dents into the hull. So i'm just wondering if Kirk went off to battle some klingons or something on the way home...
                      The damage was more extensive than was shown in Star Trek II
                      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

The damage to the story, as well.
                        sigpic
                        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

I like ST3. Between it and Nemesis, that even/odd rule is just completely wrong

Comment

Maybe it's just Spock's pon'farr that rubs me the wrong way [ahem] when I watch it.
                            sigpic
                            More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

DS9 5.03 "Looking for par'Mach in All the Wrong Places" -- Stupid, stupid Worf /facepalms

DS9 5.04 "Nor the Battle to the Strong" -- Enjoyable

DS9 5.05 "The Assignment" -- GO AWAY KEIKO

DS9 5.06 "Trials and Tribble-ations" -- Hilarious and awesome in every way

Star Trek: First Contact -- Watched it on BD....terrific. TNG's best film too, clearly. And in case anyone is wondering why I've put this here rather than by release/airdate or Stardate, it's because the Defiant does not appear in the following two episodes

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                                DS9 5.03 "Looking for par'Mach in All the Wrong Places" -- Stupid, stupid Worf /facepalms

DS9 5.04 "Nor the Battle to the Strong" -- Enjoyable

DS9 5.05 "The Assignment" -- GO AWAY KEIKO

DS9 5.06 "Trials and Tribble-ations" -- Hilarious and awesome in every way

Star Trek: First Contact -- Watched it on BD....terrific. TNG's best film too, clearly. And in case anyone is wondering why I've put this here rather than by release/airdate or Stardate, it's because the Defiant does not appear in the following two episodes
                                Careful Digi, your hatred for Keiko is showing!

Comment

Working...
                                X