Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Star Trek Ep/Movie Did you Watch Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VOY: Shattered.
    I love this episode! Borgified 7/9, Seska, a quick trip through some of the fun things that have gone wrong with Voyager in the past... It makes me smile.
    sigpic
    More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

TNG, The Vengeance Factor
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
        The signature was actually a large compilation of various law enforcement characters I've come to like over the years, with the blue line in the middle symbolizing the Thin Blue Line. Some are from much older shows, like Millennium. Others are from things much newer, like Southland. Of course, Odo and Garibaldi need to be in there.

Yeah, DS9 definitely takes time to explore the Federation's flaws. You mentioned Captain Maxwell: Characters similar to him are examined in greater detail as well. The DS9 two-parter about the Maquis is something that comes to mind.

EDIT: Yes, I still like Unimatrix Zero.
        Yeh, the Millenium was the first I noticed! Then Agent Barrett...

Sounds good to me! Then, after I finished with TNG, DS9 gonna be my next ST adventure.

I'm glad you're with me in Unimatrix Zero... (this soundes cool )

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
        VOY: Shattered.
        I love this episode! Borgified 7/9, Seska, a quick trip through some of the fun things that have gone wrong with Voyager in the past... It makes me smile.
        LOL, I just used that title in the ST letter game! I love that episode, and this dialogue...:

Chakotay: What about the Temporal Prime Directive?
        Janeway: To hell with it!

sigpic

Comment

DS9 - Past Tense, both parts.
          sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
          - R.E.M.

Comment

I love Past Tense. It's one of those episodes that seems to be incredibly prescient no matter when you watch it.
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Yeah, it's one of my favorites too.
              sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
              - R.E.M.

Comment

TNG, from 4x13 Devil's Due to 4x17 Night Terrors

Season 4 is the best this far. And I thought after the amazing The Best of Both Worlds, I'd be disspaointed, cause there's no Borg in every episode LOL ( yeh, I can't get enough of it ) but every episode was excellent. Especially First Contact. And Remember Me. Oh and Future Imperfect... etc etc etc

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                  I love Past Tense. It's one of those episodes that seems to be incredibly prescient no matter when you watch it.
                  Part 1` is a little preachy but besides that is pretty good
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

DS9: The Nagus & Vortex
                    sigpic

Comment

DS9 - Meridian
                      DS9 - Defiant
                      DS9 - Fascination
                      DS9 - Past Tense Part 1
                      DS9 - Past Tense Part 2
                      DS9 - Life Support
                      sigpic
                      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

I've started watching my Star Trek movies again. I just finished the Motion Picture and I'm now about halfway through Wrath of Khan.
                        sigpic

Find your Destiny

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
                          TNG, from 4x13 Devil's Due to 4x17 Night Terrors

Season 4 is the best this far. And I thought after the amazing The Best of Both Worlds, I'd be disspaointed, cause there's no Borg in every episode LOL ( yeh, I can't get enough of it ) but every episode was excellent. Especially First Contact. And Remember Me. Oh and Future Imperfect... etc etc etc
                          Remember Me was a good one. I wish they had a few more episodes with the Traveler but the producers really weren't interested in continual story lines the way they were with DS9. Speaking of arcs, I was surprised that the whole Unimatrix Zero resistance movement wasn't revisited in season 7 of Voyager.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                            Remember Me was a good one. I wish they had a few more episodes with the Traveler but the producers really weren't interested in continual story lines the way they were with DS9. Speaking of arcs, I was surprised that the whole Unimatrix Zero resistance movement wasn't revisited in season 7 of Voyager.
                            Because 'Star Trek: Weekly Reset Button' was so good at story arcs.
                            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                              Because 'Star Trek: Weekly Reset Button' was so good at story arcs.
                              Ah, the hated reset button--nice and absent in the Bajoran sector.
                              sigpic

Comment

As for me,

Star Trek 3.10 "For the World is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky"
                                Talk about a long damn title for a 'strangely inexplicable McCoy illness' episode!

Comment

Working...
                                X