Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Star Trek Ep/Movie Did you Watch Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raw_Deal View Post
    Ah, two more great episodes.

I just love Rejoined. It's so sad... And like I said earlier in this thread, after I've watched it - I really like it that the fact that both Dax and Dr. Kahn are women is a complete non issue. It's all about who the person is, not thier gender.

Little Green Men is just hillariuos! "You mean, they plan to invade Cleveland?"
    Sad indeed! The last scene where Dax is standing there, oh my!

Yep, I liked this , it wasn't about the gender but about the person, about the love itself. Like Brokeback Mountain lol, really, it was beautiful.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Raw_Deal View Post
      I actaully don't like the Visitor too much, and I really don't like Tony Todd. He just gets on my nerves .
      Here here! Over-rated episode.

ENT: Anomaly. Jonathan 'Airlock' Archer. LOL! The first appearance of a sphere was epic. AND the first red shirt crew death.
      sigpic
      More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
        ENT: Anomaly. Jonathan 'Airlock' Archer. LOL! The first appearance of a sphere was epic. AND the first red shirt crew death.
        I really like Archer's dark side.
        sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
        - R.E.M.

Comment

The Sword of Kahless - Worf! I felt like I was watching a TNG episode.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
            The Sword of Kahless - Worf! I felt like I was watching a TNG episode.
            That episode definitely had a TNG feel to it...but a little better—especially going into the Gamma Quadrant on that Hur'q planet. It definitely did remind me of the Gambit 2-parter in TNG's season 7.
            sigpic

Comment

ENT: Twilight.
              Geez. Depression from beginning to end. But it was cool seeing a mini-Earth fleet again!
              The Ceti Alpha system. Humans just have no luck with that system.
              sigpic
              More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Geez. Depression from beginning to end. But it was cool seeing a mini-Earth fleet again!
                Yepper. It's either Khan or a hoard of bloodthirsty Xindi Reptilians and Insectoids, though I do wonder whether Archer and the settlers encountered those worm things.
                sigpic

Comment

Another great ENT episode, despite the unavoidable reset button. It's quite amazing how T'pol left everything just to take care of Archer.

You're making me want to re-watch ENT. At least Seeason 3...
                  sigpic

- R.E.M.

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                    That episode definitely had a TNG feel to it...but a little better—especially going into the Gamma Quadrant on that Hur'q planet. It definitely did remind me of the Gambit 2-parter in TNG's season 7.
                    I felt that too!

sigpic

Comment

DS9 - Ties of Blood and Water.
                      sigpic

- R.E.M.

Comment

ENT: The Expanse.
                        I felt like seeing another Earth mini-fleet after the one in Twilight. It's a great episode that takes us completely out of ENT's previous aimless wandering and into a focused mission with some of the highest stakes possible. It's a pity Archer didn't kill Duras before he had a chance to reproduce.
                        sigpic
                        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

DS9 - Ferengi Love Songs.
                          sigpic

- R.E.M.

Comment

Our Man Bashir - this was fun! I enjoyed it more than any James Bond movie (Well, except the Daniel Craig ones, those are hot. )
                            Homefront
                            Paradise Lost
                            Crossfire

Awesome episodes! Such controversial themes, angst and all, it's so real, I'm loving it

sigpic

Comment

ENT: The Expanse.
                              I felt like seeing another Earth mini-fleet after the one in Twilight. It's a great episode that takes us completely out of ENT's previous aimless wandering and into a focused mission with some of the highest stakes possible. It's a pity Archer didn't kill Duras before he had a chance to reproduce.
                              I loved the Expanse. It's the very first episode where we heard the first mentions of the mysterious Xindi. And, for once, the Temporal Cold War wasn't just a couple of isolated time glitches. It finally started to have consequences—real teeth.

Our Man Bashir - this was fun! I enjoyed it more than any James Bond movie (Well, except the Daniel Craig ones, those are hot. )
                              Homefront
                              Paradise Lost
                              Crossfire

Awesome episodes! Such controversial themes, angst and all, it's so real, I'm loving it
                              Our Man Bashir was a lot of fun, especially the interplay with Garak.

Homefront and Paradise Lost offer a brief but dark glimpse of what's waiting for our heroes in seasons 5, 6, and 7.
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm a Pierce Brosnan as Bond kind of girl myself, but I will agree that Our Man Bashir certainly caught the Bond feel perfectly
                                Last edited by Raw_Deal; 23 October 2010, 03:49 AM. Reason: Oops, spelling mistake.
                                sigpic

- R.E.M.

Comment

Working...
                                X