• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for movies i think first contact was really good

for TV series i'd have to go with voyager followed closelyby DS9
    and as far as enterprise goes~don't even get me started~

Comment

Personally, I liked TNG's theme the best.

But not because it was the best. In high school I played Tuba/Baritone in the concert band and one year we played the theme to it.

24/7 Wake - KrackHouse server: 69.28.221.211:16567
      24/7 Groundpounders - Krackhouse: 69.28.221.210:16567
      Both heavily admined.

Comment

Favorite is DS9

I really liked the music played for the end credits on Enterprise.
        sigpic

Comment

I really liked the original Star Trek as it is. Voyager is good too. Enterprise being the worst IMO.
          Don't make me zat you

It took us 15 years and 3 super computers to MacGyver a system for the gate on Earth.

Dial=> http://www.pathcom.com/~kcheung for days remaining until the Vancouver con!

Comment

First Contact has without doubt the best score in Star Trek, followed by the Motion picture/Next Gen theme. I liked Voyager but.....I find it a bit lacking. It's nice, but it's just that. Doesn't really stand out.

I like the Enterprise theme (and show), so shoot me (just use stun please). It's different, and it works for the show- fitting the beautiful opening sequence. Star Trek is about reaching for a better future and the opening credit visuals and song embody that so I have no problem with it. Although the season 3-4 version is the better.

Comment

Voyager is my favorite. I also liked the theme that plays in ST 3? where Kirk & Co. steal the enterprise.

Comment

I actually like the Enterprise song. Certainly not the best, but it was decent.

I can't believe how many people like the voyager song! Ugh. Horrible show, horrible music.

Anyway, my favorites are the TNG Theme (which was usually better in movies). Whenever I think of Star Trek I think of that song.
                Some other good ones were the theme from The Wrath of Khan, the Origional Series (classic), and even some songs from Nemesis.

Comment

Enterprise theme all the way!!! It was one of the best series and it had the best theme as well!!! *I'm going where my heart will take me. I've faith to believe, I can do anything* It is just so uplifting, I've got it on my MP3 player at the moment.
                  Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis87
                    I can't believe how many people like the voyager song! Ugh. Horrible show, horrible music.
                    Well shucks! Thats why this kinda thing is all about personal opinion!
                    So tell me, did you like any part of Voyager? Or could you not stand it, and therefore, there's no way the theme could ever appeal to you?
                    Which brings up another question...is your preference for which theme you (the general forum population) rate as the best one influenced by your choice of favourite or least favourite series?

Comment

The pop version of Voyager's main theme found on the CD single for the Voyager Main Title Music.

Comment

Originally posted by leaper
                        Well shucks! Thats why this kinda thing is all about personal opinion!
                        So tell me, did you like any part of Voyager? Or could you not stand it, and therefore, there's no way the theme could ever appeal to you?
                        Which brings up another question...is your preference for which theme you (the general forum population) rate as the best one influenced by your choice of favourite or least favourite series?
                        Well, I watched it the whole time it was on. I guess that was because I was coming off the awesomness of simultaneous TNG/DS9 that they had for a while, and I just had to watch Star Trek, even if it was painful. Well, maybe painfull isn't the right word. It was a decent show, something I'd still watch now if there was absolutely nothing else on. But that's just not good enough for a proud franchise like Star Trek.

Comment

Voyager is definately my favourite, it's so beautiful yet uplifting at the same time. I love Enterprise's too, I think it fits in really well with what the show was about. Next Gen is also really cool, more traditional I guess.

Comment

Voyager is my favorite of the TV themes, and I love the credits theme for The Undiscovered Country, mainly for its emotional value.

Comment

DS9
                              voyager
                              Enterprise
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                              X