Am I the only one who liked Nemesis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Captain Davis
    It's a good movie. I wish they decomissioned the Enterprise-E so the movie would come to a certian close.
    yeah
    sigpic
    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Well I hope in a new movie they blow it up for good.

Comment

I liked Nemesis, too. It's my 10th favorite Trek movie.
        sigpic
        "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
        Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Nemesis isn't that bad. There was so much garbage circulating on various forums before it was released bagging it out, analysing the script etc, and I for one went in with a negative attitude because of it. I found watching again on various occasions that it is not as bad as Generations or *shudder* can't mention the name due its threat to my mental health but it involved whales Anyway First Contact is the supreme ruler of Trek movies

Comment

Originally posted by somethinghuman
            Nemesis isn't that bad. There was so much garbage circulating on various forums before it was released bagging it out, analysing the script etc, and I for one went in with a negative attitude because of it. I found watching again on various occasions that it is not as bad as Generations or *shudder* can't mention the name due its threat to my mental health but it involved whales Anyway First Contact is the supreme ruler of Trek movies
            Have you seen the Special Edition of Generations???? All that extra stuff made up for all the other stuff. Plus you got more Scotty.

Comment

Have you seen the Special Edition of Generations???? All that extra stuff made up for all the other stuff. Plus you got more Scotty.
              Awesome. Didn't know there was a special edition Will have to check out my local DVD store.

Comment

I certainly enjoyed Star Trek : Nemesis. I thought it was a really good film. Of course, I was pretty upset about
                Spoiler:
                what happened to Data.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Watched Nemesis again, thought it was better the second time around, there are still things in it that bug me, but the second half of the film makes up for the shortcomings in the first hour.
                  I love seeing Data make that run for Shinzon's ship.....real cool.

Comment

It's been a while since I watched it, but thanksfully they showed it again today. It was better than I remembered, and I liked it a lot the first time around.

Barring the first 20 minutes (not including the Senate scene), the movie was great.

Comment

It's a good movie. I wish they decomissioned the Enterprise-E so the movie would come to a certian close.

But the Enterprise E is sooooo awesome. It would be a shame for it to go. Wish they made a mini series out of it.
                      My favs:

Comment

I'll have to check that out.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
                          It's been a while since I watched it, but thanksfully they showed it again today. It was better than I remembered, and I liked it a lot the first time around.

Barring the first 20 minutes (not including the Senate scene), the movie was great.
                          I was going to watch it on SPACE as well, but ended up getting the DVD yesterday. I have to say I liked the wedding a lot better this time- I kind of hated it the first time (and I still sort of think that it hinders the film, but it is nice to see them all there along with Guinan and Wesley)..... I love it when Picard tells Data to shut up. lol
                          Still not a fan of the Argo.....except for Data's line. That makes it worthwhile. And I liked B4 a lot more (I liked him the first time, but now I really like him and the potential that he showed at the end when he starts singing.....loved that scene).
                          And I love the themes throughout the movie, and while they could have been presented better, it wasn't a failure. I love that feeling that while Picard and Data are each dealing with their own found "brothers" they're closer as brothers to each other. And I still love Data's death. *sniff*

Comment

Originally posted by andrewag
                            But the Enterprise E is sooooo awesome. It would be a shame for it to go. Wish they made a mini series out of it.
                            It would of ment the end of TNG movies and the start of something better and new.

Comment

I enjoyed it but certainly wouldn't call it one of the best Trek movies.

I found this a few days ago:

http://www.stardestroyer.net/Nemesis/Pictorial-1.html

It's a bit too harsh but raises some valid points.
                              I hope you like Guinness, I find it to be a good substitute for food.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Allan
                                I enjoyed it but certainly wouldn't call it one of the best Trek movies.

I found this a few days ago:

http://www.stardestroyer.net/Nemesis/Pictorial-1.html

It's a bit too harsh but raises some valid points.
                                Lol, that's hilarious, harsh, but hilarious, and yes, valid (sweet, I just used five commas in a sentence of nine words.....actually that number will go up now). I still like that movie though.

Comment

Working...
                                X