Name the next ST series...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R&D would get boring it would be like having Stargate: Area 51
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
      R&D would get boring it would be like having Stargate: Area 51
      That's right. I still think the best option is to go to another galaxy...somewhere new.
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Its not as easy to get to another galaxy in ST as it is in SG
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

But that's what'll make it interesting. The journey between the Galaxies..theres a multitude of strange things that could happen in the Intergalatic Void.
          sigpic

Comment

Isn't the space between galaxies empty?
            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
              But that's what'll make it interesting. The journey between the Galaxies..theres a multitude of strange things that could happen in the Intergalatic Void.

Voyager proved this....

With the aforementioned theme I would like to see a small fleet (4 or 5) of long range BC's built for such a mission. The crews and ships would be of Federation, Klingon, Romulan,Vulcan...etc... design that are on a long range mission to seek out new races and explore. We could have the underlying storyling set with political intrigue and infighting.
              the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
              Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

So, DS9 was a good series yet the adventures came to them.

R&D would be like the A-Team in space.

Comment

Okay...here's my suggestions

Star Trek: Section 31 - would look at Starfleet's secret service guys.

Star Trek: The Obsidian Order - would look at the Cardassian's secret service...anyone doubt this would make a good series...read 'A Stitch in Time' by Andrew J Robinson
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

ok i will splash one idea across this thread.

A war of two galaxies, or more descriptive two realities.

in one we have the federation, the klingons allied with the federation and things are just swell as they should be, then we have a galaxy of humans who never took to the whole peace and for the good of the human race, i do know we have seen this in DS9 concerning the alternated DS9 character from a parralel universe but i found it refreshing to see the galaxy as a what if?? say what if the borg took over or what if the federation was never born for any reason.
                    the possibilities are pretty endless but it could be that we are plagued by a totally new enemy, i like these kind of stories as we see the human race in another light, not as the upstanding people who do the right thing despite others but take it upon themselves to do what ever.

i know the idea doen't really sound all that new but like i said its an idea that came to mind and i will say probably not the best mind you
                    For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

Maybe we could switch over to another species....or a furthur future show. A dark gritty future where we're at war.
                      sigpic

Comment

Star Trek: Cancellation

I don't know what it's about, but it sounds funny
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
                          WTF
                          love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                            WTF
                            Laugh at the name, don't say WTF to it.
                            sigpic

Comment

That was a mean thing to say.
                              sigpic

Comment

sorry to burst your bubble NIWDA (your name's too long for me to type at this hour!) but that's already happened...I believe Star Trek: Cancellation started off it's life simply being called Enterprise.
                                sigpic
                                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Working...
                                X