Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    Look on the bright side. You could have Linda's memory
    Awww, don't knock Linda, her lack of memory is one of her very endearing qualities!

(and hey, I have good excuses! I've spent the last 7 days writing two huge essays!)
    Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
    Yes, I am!
    sigpic
    Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
    Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
    Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by Starbase View Post
      I am not the biggest animation film buff, but I have enjoyed Tim Burton movies - and his latest titled simply "9" is fantastic!. It's about a post apocolyptic Earth where only the machines that destroyed mankind remain, well except for the society of smart toys that have banded together to fight against the evil machines.
      I'm not the biggest animation fan myself brother Base, but on your recommendation I rented and watched 9 last night. Simply fantastic, definitely my favorite Tim Burton film, and it is a very good scifi movie as well. I highly recommend it to anyone.
      the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
      Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by USS Defiant View Post
        DS9 Season IV Epsiode Discussion
        Episode #85 Return to Grace
        There has always been sexual tension between Gul Dukat and Kira. He knows it, she denies it, but the two would probably have the best sex in the universe. He is fascinated by her and along with his rampage against the Klingons he asks her to join him. Of course she denies it but she remains curious. Scene after scene is Dukat trying to woo Kira with her time after time rejecting him, but it is played brilliantly. This classic also has Ziyal come to DS9, Damar's debut and of course even more development for the ever changing Dukat. Not one of my favorites but I enjoyed re-watching it.
        the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post
          There has always been sexual tension between Gul Dukat and Kira. He knows it, she denies it, but the two would probably have the best sex in the universe. He is fascinated by her and along with his rampage against the Klingons he asks her to join him. Of course she denies it but she remains curious. Scene after scene is Dukat trying to woo Kira with her time after time rejecting him, but it is played brilliantly. This classic also has Ziyal come to DS9, Damar's debut and of course even more development for the ever changing Dukat. Not one of my favorites but I enjoyed re-watching it.
          Someone has put a lot of thought into this

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
            Not to mention a little creepy. To Kira Dukat is the man responsible for the whole Occupation. She blames him for everything. Their is no way she could have anything but hat for him
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Not to mention a little creepy. To Kira Dukat is the man responsible for the whole Occupation. She blames him for everything. Their is no way she could have anything but hat for him
              LOL, creepy, disturbing, and few other choice adjectives. That's what I was going for. They should have made Alternate Universe Kira and AU DuKat a storyline, it would have been hilarious!.

Is that new avatar of yours brother jelgate - from the movie G-Force?
              the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Look on the bright side. You could have Linda's memory
                And what is wrong with my memory *glares* So.....What were we talking about?

Originally posted by Pitry View Post
                Awww, don't knock Linda, her lack of memory is one of her very endearing qualities!

(and hey, I have good excuses! I've spent the last 7 days writing two huge essays!)
                Why, thank you

um.....Okay.....eewwwwwwwwwww That is a little more than mildly disturbing

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                And that is a scary thing

Why would she hathim?

sigpic

Comment

LOL, creepy, disturbing, and few other choice adjectives. That's what I was going for. They should have made Alternate Universe Kira and AU DuKat a storyline, it would have been hilarious!.

Is that new avatar of yours brother jelgate - from the movie G-Force?
                  No. Artie from W13
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post

Why would she hathim?

It;s an old time Bajoran tradition. To celebrate the anniversary of the Invasion of the Planets of the Hats, Bajoran citizens celebrate every year the Hat Festival in which they hat the person the dislike the most. The Hat then becomes a credential of sorts - the person wearing it has proven to be such a dominant person to evoke strong feelings in someone, and are therefore wearing the hat all day long.

It ends in a couple of naked guys fighting in a ring of jello. And fireworks.

...or something like that?
                    Yes, I am!
                    sigpic
                    Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                    Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Oooh seriously.....

Now I got the image of Kira and Dukat being trapped in a room together and suddenly Joe Cockers "You can leave your hat on" playing in the background......

I think I need a whiskey now.
                      sigpic
                      Thanks for the Sig go to the talented Fainne
                      Spoiler:
                      Which Supernatural character are you? (I hate those things..but sadly it fits )
                      You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

It;s an old time Bajoran tradition. To celebrate the anniversary of the Invasion of the Planets of the Hats, Bajoran citizens celebrate every year the Hat Festival in which they hat the person the dislike the most. The Hat then becomes a credential of sorts - the person wearing it has proven to be such a dominant person to evoke strong feelings in someone, and are therefore wearing the hat all day long.

*facepalm* I had to ask

Originally posted by Karhedron View Post
                        Oooh seriously.....

Now I got the image of Kira and Dukat being trapped in a room together and suddenly Joe Cockers "You can leave your hat on" playing in the background......

I think I need a whiskey now.
                        I think we need something stronger than Whiskey....A lot stronger
                        sigpic

Comment

You know whats sad. That sounds better then the Bajoran Gratiude Festival
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Peldor joi!
                            Let's see... The Bajoran Gratitude Festival. It gave us such wonderful moments.
                            Remember this one?
                            Spoiler:
                            Who can forget this one?
                            Spoiler:
                            Just for you, Digi.
                            And, if this isn't a reason to be thankful, I don't know what is.
                            Spoiler:
                            He may not be in the shot, but Quark IS responsible. Somehow.
                            sigpic
                            More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

You know whats sad. That sounds better then the Bajoran Gratiude Festival
                              Peldor joi, Jel , peldor joi !

I guess if the Bajorans would burn their problems instead of writing them down and burning the writing, it would me more to your liking?
                              sigpic
                              Thanks for the Sig go to the talented Fainne
                              Spoiler:
                              Which Supernatural character are you? (I hate those things..but sadly it fits )
                              You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

They can just burn everything dwn, too, problems and houses and all
                                Yes, I am!
                                sigpic
                                Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Working...
                                X