Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You boys and your lists

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    Technically he was still alive. Right before Phlox said their was nothing he could do.

I don't listen to Scotts. They are a crazy bunch. Exhibit A...Linda.

/end of arguement.
    Who are you calling crazy

Originally posted by CarsonsKitty View Post
    I'll have you know I'm not crazy... I'm unique

so nyer
    You tell 'im

Originally posted by Alder View Post
    And we come with only one 't'.
    Yes we do

Originally posted by CarsonsKitty View Post
    Unless of course Brother Jelgate thinks all the men in the world called Scott are crazy... but then that's bad for Linda... and worse for him when she catches up with him
    Why's it bda for me? And I don't need an excuse to chase Jel with a fish
    sigpic

Comment

In TNG seasons 4-7, Dr. Crusher looked HOT in her Starfleet uniform. The red hair, the blue, close-fitting costume... Sigh.
      sigpic
      More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
        In TNG seasons 4-7, Dr. Crusher looked HOT in her Starfleet uniform. The red hair, the blue, close-fitting costume... Sigh.
        Ok ok, calm down...No more drooling...I almost slipped when I came in here earlier
        sigpic

Comment

*fits drains in the floor and non-slip matting*

There you go Linda
          sig by me

Comment

Oh thank you Carsons Kitty

I'm kinda unbalanced ya know (shut up Jel )
            sigpic

Comment

I must agree brother nx. Her character was rather blase, but Beverley was always cougerliscious. Picard should have been all over that, I don't think she would have minded one bit.
              the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
              Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post
                I must agree brother nx. Her character was rather blase, but Beverley was always cougerliscious. Picard should have been all over that, I don't think she would have minded one bit.
                Well they did have a thing for one another
                sigpic

Comment

Troi never really struck me as hot. Despite the fact that everything was at the door all the time in her 'uniforms', she was never that sexy to me.
                  Beverly Cougar, on the other hand...
                  Spoiler:
                  sigpic
                  More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                    You boys and your lists

Your not fooling me Linda. I probably know you better then any in this thread (Scary isn't it?) and you are just as shallow as the rest of us. You just have different preferences.
                    Troi never really struck me as hot. Despite the fact that everything was at the door all the time in her 'uniforms', she was never that sexy to me.
                    Beverly Cougar, on the other hand...
                    Spoiler:
                    http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/memoryalpha/en/images/3/32/Beverly_crusher_thineownself.jpg
                    I think its the hair more then anything. McFadden's hair looked ugly in the earlier season but later on it seems the makeup department did more to make it more appealing.

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post
                    On that note it brings me to an idea. I heard a rumor that during TOS and parts of TNG that Gene Roddenberry was against canon relationships. Do you know if their is any truth to that?
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Your not fooling me Linda. I probably know you better then any in this thread (Scary isn't it?) and you are just as shallow as the rest of us. You just have different preferences.
                      Me, no i'm not...I have no idea where you would get that idea from

On that note it brings me to an idea. I heard a rumor that during TOS and parts of TNG that Gene Roddenberry was against canon relationships. Do you know if their is any truth to that?
                      No idea, but his wife sure did have a thing for Odo
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        "Well, Picard?!"
                        I know Gene was against interpersonal strife between the main characters... Thank the Prophets they did away with that in DS9.
                        sigpic
                        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                          Me, no i'm not...I have no idea where you would get that idea from
                          Should I show people how you use to drool over a certain major in Atlantis. I am sure you have someone to thunk on Star Trek. We probably couls get you and Lady Rac to fight over Riker.

No idea, but his wife sure did have a thing for Odo [/QUOTE]
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

My bro had a thing for Beverly... which was creepy cos I (at age 11) had a wee crush on Wesley...

*goes to the Star Trek confessional to be absolved of that act*

In my defence I was 11! and he was 16 and could drive the Enterprise!... still am ashamed now though.
                            sig by me

Comment

I think its the hair more then anything. McFadden's hair looked ugly in the earlier season but later on it seems the makeup department did more to make it more appealing.
                              I wholeheartedly agree.
                              Spoiler:
                              vs.
                              sigpic
                              More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Mmm, it's a bit 'mumsy' in that first picture, isn't it?

Guess Wesley leaving gave her a bit more personal time.

Comment

Working...
                                X