Deep Space 9 Superior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
    I liked Ezri right from the start (I still haven't seen the ep in which she was introduced.....so from her second ep). She's cute, and a much lighter character than the others- she didn't have the same amount of baggage as Odo or Kira or Bashir etc. she so complemented the rest of the characters quite well.
    Well said Trek_Girl, Ezri was a much lighter (ie. less "baggage") character in which the writers used that quite well in her storylines. She turned out to be a great character in just one season.
    Originally posted by philstar22 View Post
    Oh, Sisco was definately hot, especially in later seasons. I'm a big fan of gotees, though I do prefer guys with a head of hair as well. Riker never really did it for me, but I did like Worf, Tom Paris, and Scotty (from the Original series, not the movies).
    Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
    Ahhh, all the drooling over the lovely Trek men.....I'm quite partial to Bashir, Trip, Worf in his DS9 years, Picard, Sisko, Jake in later seasons.....but I never understood the appeal of Riker or Chakotay.
    My wife is on the same wave length as you ladies. She finds Sisko (later seasons), Trip, Worf and Tom Paris as her favorite "fantasy Trek men".

Comment

NOTE: I have a shiny new Trek Quiz all ready for tomorrow morning (Monday). I made this one a little bit (only a little bit) easier than past Quizzes. See you all tomorrow.
      the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
      Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

*gets out cheat sheet*

Now who is Martock again.
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by philstar22 View Post
          Oh, Sisco was definately hot, especially in later seasons. I'm a big fan of gotees, though I do prefer guys with a head of hair as well.

I also always liked Shakaar Edon. Again, I liked his hair.

Riker never really did it for me, but I did like Worf, Tom Paris, and Scotty (from the Original series, not the movies).

Plus, there were lots of really hot male guest stars on all the series'.
          OMG Avery brooks was one of those men that looks great with or without hair! I personally don't like bald men but Avery brooks is an exception to that for me! I also love a man with facial hair and I just have a "thing" for dark-haired men! I like the strong silent type I guess.

Comment

Deep Space Nine has always been my favorite series of the franchise. So many great characters with stories that actually continue on and have huge arcing tales. Plus the character driven stories always hooked me and this show had alot of that. Definitely the best.

Comment

Originally posted by GATEGOD View Post
              Deep Space Nine has always been my favorite series of the franchise. So many great characters with stories that actually continue on and have huge arcing tales. Plus the character driven stories always hooked me and this show had alot of that. Definitely the best.
              Very well said GATEGOD and welcome to the DS9 superior thread. Feel free to join us anytime, we talk about anything and everything Trek or any other Scifi, as well as anything else that might be on your mind.
              Originally posted by theFifthRace View Post
              NOTE: I have a shiny new Trek Quiz all ready for tomorrow morning (Monday). I made this one a little bit (only a little bit) easier than past Quizzes. See you all tomorrow.
              Sweet, I will be back tomorrow evening to take the "shiny new quiz".

Comment

Thanks I will, Sounds fun

Comment

Hi ya GATEGOD (cool forum name). We always welcome everyone, especially fellow DS9/Trek fans. This is the place.

I would like to personally invite you and anyone else to my shiny new Trek Quiz tomorrow (Monday) morning. It basically covers mainly DS9, VOY, TNG & ENT, with a a few TOS and Trek Movie questions mixed in. They are rather challenging and always good fun!.
                  the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
                  Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

I'll try to take it tomorrow but chances are I won't get to it until Tuesday evening.
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

I'm actually thinking about rewatching the series but I've literally seen the first two episodes like 15 times and the rest of the episodes maybe once.. or twice, once. And I can't seem to get by the first two again idk why I just stop

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post
                        woohoo looking forward to the quiz

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        *gets out cheat sheet*

Now who is Martock again.
                        Spoiler:

http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Martok

yup DS9's awesome! welcome to the thread
                        sigpic
                        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

lol Martock's pic is a spoiler.

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post
                            Hi ya GATEGOD (cool forum name). We always welcome everyone, especially fellow DS9/Trek fans. This is the place.

I would like to personally invite you and anyone else to my shiny new Trek Quiz tomorrow (Monday) morning. It basically covers mainly DS9, VOY, TNG & ENT, with a a few TOS and Trek Movie questions mixed in. They are rather challenging and always good fun!.
                            I agree welcome to the thread gategod! Fifth's quizzes are great! very inventive.
                            I too am looking forward to your quiz fifh.... I have been studying (My classwork) I swear so I can slack off and take your quiz without guilt!

Comment

Wow, there are a lot of new Niners. Welcome all.

Comment

Originally posted by Lieutenant Colonel Davis View Post
                                Wow, there are a lot of new Niners. Welcome all.
                                "New Niners" LOL Indeed, I love it!. I have always thought that DS9 and Stargate have the most to offer as far as discussion goes.
                                Originally posted by theFifthRace View Post
                                Sweet, well I'm here and ready to boogie, and I have 3 days off of work. Bring it on brother Fifth.
                                I'm actually thinking about rewatching the series but I've literally seen the first two episodes like 15 times and the rest of the episodes maybe once.. or twice, once. And I can't seem to get by the first two again idk why I just stop
                                First of all, welcome to the DS9 superior thread where everyone and everything is superior. I'm the same way when it comes to re-watching DS9. - I tend to skip the first season all together when I rewatch the series, sometimes I skip right to seasons 4 or 5 and watch it to completion from there. Just get to rewatching it no matter where you start. Once you get into it there is no stopping you.

Comment

Working...
                                X