Deep Space 9 Superior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Captain Davis View Post
    Well, I had a Christmas overload. I ate too much and watched too much football. Today I'm just going to make a bunch of turkey and ham sandwiches and watch DS9 on DVD.
    Lol.....my overload began this morning.....sit down to watch an hour of the Enterprise marathon, then my friend comes knocking at the door asking if I'm ready to go out and I'm still in my pj's. So of course, went out half an hour later and just got back. Did I mention, LOVE boxing day.

BTW, interesting article Fifth! Didn't know most of that stuff. Though that boxing day money for garbage men/newspaper carriers right before christmas has always been a tradition of ours.

Anyway, I had a lovely christmas, got that first issue of Star Trek magazine, with a couple of new posters for my wall in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Starbase View Post
      Very cool Falcon!....Since you live in the same area as I do, I'm pretty sure you have been to the Northgate Mall before. They used to have a store called Suncoast Video near the GNC store inside Northgate. Suncoast used to have a huge selection of Star Trek collectables including the above pictired ornaments.

I especially love the Borg cube oranment!
      Thanks!

Aww...it's sad that Suncoast isn't there anymore. Would have been cool to
      visit that place while it was there. I went to Northgate to get myself a San Jose Sharks
      hockey team wallet recently. Wanna see it?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
        is ds9 coming back to spike or is it voyager for the time
        It's coming back.

Comment

It's coming back.
          Thank goodness.....or I swear I would cry all over this thread, and believe me, you wouldn't want to see that mess.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
            Thank goodness.....or I swear I would cry all over this thread, and believe me, you wouldn't want to see that mess.
            Well, the viewership on Spike has gone up like 300% ever since the Treks showed up on the network. There is no way that they would remove one of the Treks.

Comment

Well, the viewership on Spike has gone up like 300% ever since the Treks showed up on the network. There is no way that they would remove one of the Treks.
              LOL, yes, considering they're the only thing worth watching on that channel.

Comment

LOL, yes, considering they're the only thing worth watching on that channel.
                Well I do find myself watching CSI sometimes, and Hellraiser was on a few weeks ago and I watched that.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon_06 View Post
                  Thanks!

Aww...it's sad that Suncoast isn't there anymore. Would have been cool to
                  visit that place while it was there. I went to Northgate to get myself a San Jose Sharks hockey team wallet recently. Wanna see it?
                  It is sad, and even though I didn't collect these specifically, they used to have stuff I had never seen anywhere else, including offical Trek movie posters, Trek manuels and scripts, Trek T-shirts, every size and shape die-cast ships ...etc... stuff that the adult collector would buy.

<<<< is a Huge Sharks fan, I am still hurting this morning from that 4 -3 loss to Anaheim that I stayed up late to watch last night.

Let's see that wallet.

Comment

Well, I had a Christmas overload. I ate too much and watched too much football. Today I'm just going to make a bunch of turkey and ham sandwiches and watch DS9 on DVD.
                    Sounds like the perfect day Captain.
                    Lol.....my overload began this morning.....sit down to watch an hour of the Enterprise marathon, then my friend comes knocking at the door asking if I'm ready to go out and I'm still in my pj's. So of course, went out half an hour later and just got back. Did I mention, LOVE boxing day.
                    LOL, cute. I can relate, there are times I get into watching one of my Trek or Stargate box sets and next thing you know the whole day or evening has passed you by.
                    Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                    BTW, interesting article Fifth! Didn't know most of that stuff. Though that boxing day money for garbage men/newspaper carriers right before Christmas has always been a tradition of ours.
                    That was an interesting article about "Boxing Day". It's a neat little pseudo holiday/tradition.

I take care of my Mailman and Garbage man by giving them $40 or $50 each a couple days before Christmas. As far as my business goes, if we had a good year I give all the employee's a nice cash Christmas bonus as well, this year I gave everyone a nice bonus including myself.
                    Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                    Anyway, I had a lovely Christmas, got that first issue of Star Trek magazine, with a couple of new posters for my wall in it.
                    Sweet, is this a new magazine?. If you get any good skinny (inside info.) from the magazine, please share with us here, I would most appreciate it.
                    the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
                    Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

MERRY X-MAS to all you Star Trek/Deep Space Nine fans! Enjoy your holidays!

"Resistance is futile."

Speaking of Trek ornaments...
                      I visited Hallmark yesterday to pick up the Ent-A ornament on sale. Totally sold out, in fact, there were NO Trek ornaments left. Anyone have any luck?

Comment

Originally posted by Starbase View Post
                        It is sad, and even though I didn't collect these specifically, they used to have stuff I had never seen anywhere else, including offical Trek movie posters, Trek manuels and scripts, Trek T-shirts, every size and shape die-cast ships ...etc... stuff that the adult collector would buy.

<<<< is a Huge Sharks fan, I am still hurting this morning from that 4 -3 loss to Anaheim that I stayed up late to watch last night.

Let's see that wallet.

I have plenty of San Jose Sharks Merchandise.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post
                          Sweet, is this a new magazine?. If you get any good skinny (inside info.) from the magazine, please share with us here, I would most appreciate it.
                          I think it's an issue from a few months ago, that I suspect my Mum picked up and tucked away. It's the first issue with the five captains on the cover, haven't had a chance to read any of it yet.

Comment

I have plenty of San Jose Sharks Merchandise.
                            I love the Teal Sharks Santa cap Falcon. I want one of the Black Sharks jerseys with CheeChoo's name and #.
                            I think it's an issue from a few months ago, that I suspect my Mum picked up and tucked away. It's the first issue with the five captains on the cover, haven't had a chance to read any of it yet.
                            Understood, well if you get any good info. please share.
                            Originally posted by HirogenGater
                            I visited Hallmark yesterday to pick up the Ent-A ornament on sale. Totally sold out, in fact, there were NO Trek ornaments left. Anyone have any luck?
                            I have the Eneterprise-A and the Eneterprise-E ornaments that I bought years ago. I want one of those Borg cube ornaments.

By the way, great to see you back on GW HirogenGater, I hope you and your family had a great Christmas.
                            the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
                            Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

im finally getting some ds9 dvds i can happly say!
                              sigpic
                              Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post
                                The Star Trek magazine has been running for about 11 years now. The first issue was in March 1995 and it featured an interview with Patrick Stewart and a Voyager preview. I think (checking Trek_Girl42's post), yeah the one with all the captains on the cover was the first issue for America and Canada, and issue 128 for UK, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand.

Originally posted by HirogenGater View Post
                                Long time, no see, HirogenGater. Hope you had a great Christmas and I wish you all the best for the new year.
                                "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Working...
                                X