No announcement yet.

Favourite Star Trek Ship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was a bit disappointed with Armada 2 as Armada 1 made the little ships worth something. I used to field a lot of klingon birds of prey and watch them peck a larger ship to death but in the second game they would die easily. Still a nice game but the old one was superior I thought.

As for my favourite ship....hmmm...Species 8472 bioship maybe. I mean fast, smooth looking, alive....and powerful weapons.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this game package for sale at play.com. Then I realised it was sold out, as were all the Star Trek games for the PC. It doesn't look as if they'll ever be in stock again.
      "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman
        Have you ever tried Game or the other stores for copies of Armada II? There's usually older games for about a fiver or a ten-spot.
        Aye, i did. They were the first places i checked. I even tried "Games Central" at the top of the high street, even if it the smell does make me feel like throwing up. Once it actually did. That was unpleasant...

I'm gonna have to go round every game shop in glasgow one day before summer and see what they've got in the way of cheap deals. With 5 months or so to kill in between semesters, i'm planning a game-o-rama. With regular breaks to go the pub.

^Yeah, i snorted in my irn bru when i saw that too. Lousy "too good to be true" deals...

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

You gotta have a break in between gaming sessions . Aye, like you said, the deal probably was too good to be true. Thing is, if it 'was' available, I'd only buy it for the Armada games, as I already have Elite Force on CD.

Comment

Enterprise-J

Comment

I'd say the Excelsior. That was the ship that ultimately drew me into Star Trek.

sigpic
              "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
              Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Originally posted by McClance
                I'd say the Excelsior. That was the ship that ultimately drew me into Star Trek.

McCoy: "My God, that's a big ship."
                Scott: "Not so big as her captain, I think."

Comment

The Enterprise-E. Do I need to say more?
                  http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Mine are the Enterprise-E, Defiant, Voyager and the Enterprise-D.
                    Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                    Live within the moment. There is only now, ENJOY.

Proud F.O.R.D. Member My LiveJournal Rainbow/Aiden Ford Thunk Thread

Comment

Tholian ships and the Enterprise-E.

Comment

I would say, the Enterprise from First Contact. Had a nice look to it.

24/7 Wake - KrackHouse server: 69.28.221.211:16567
                        24/7 Groundpounders - Krackhouse: 69.28.221.210:16567
                        Both heavily admined.

Comment

The Enterprise-class NCC-1701 (and 1701-A).

...yeah, that’s right; Enterprise-class.

Last edited by Commander Dan; 09 November 2006, 08:34 AM.
                          "Fighting a war that appears unwinnable does not make one's cause less noble."
                          - Master Bra'tac

Comment

^^^ That IS a beautiful ship.

As is the Sovereign.
                            sigpic
                            "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                            Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

I've always had a soft spot for the Excelsior.
                              I also love the Soveriegn class.
                              My favourite alien ships are the Romulan D'deridex class and all Jem'Hadar ships.
                              I hope you like Guinness, I find it to be a good substitute for food.

Comment

if and when there do another series hopefully the ship will be Prometheus-Class
                                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                                X