No announcement yet.

Favourite Star Trek Ship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Riker and Troi ... what's that you say? Oh, not THAT sort of ship!
    sigpic
    "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Voyager : Intrepid (Spelling?) Class
      Borg Cube
      Borg Sphere
      Enterprise E : Soverign Class
      Deffiant
      Delta Flyer
      Klingon Bird of Prey
      Kazon Ship
      Enterprise C
      Enterprise B
      Enterprise A and 1 were ok but the graphics of the time didnt do it justice like todays ships but cool non the less

Cus were all SG-1 fans:
      Prometheus Class
      Deadalus Class woo

and my number 1 ever star trek ship

NX-01 The Very First Enterprise - That ship looked so awesome
      T

"But the core of science fiction, is essance has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all..."

Dont let our show die.

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo
        Nice! I had a look at the website you got the pic from. I never knew it existed.

The fleet charts are excellent, I've always wanted to see a size comparison of all the ships.
        "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Davis
          Steamrunner and Saber class.
          And that ship from the DS9 episode where Sisko in in the Jem'Hadar warship and fights a Fedaration ship. I thinh it only had one nacell.
          That was an Akira class

Comment

Galaxy class starship. Probably because I own the technical manual and full blueprint set for that class, so I know probably know more about than any normal human being should. But hey...

Voyager, well, I've always hated. It doesn't have the size of the Galaxy or Sovereign class, nor the "sneakiness" of the Defiant.

Comment

The Enterprise-A

A marvoulous ship. Beautiful.

the Enterprise-E is my second fav.

Rimmer: 'I cant let you out'
              Lister: 'Why not?'
              Rimmer: 'Because the king of the potato people wont let me. I begged him. I got down on my knees and wept. He wants to keep you here, keep you here for 10 years'
              Cat: 'Can we see him?'
              Rimmer: 'See who?'
              Cat: 'The king.'
              Rimmer: 'Do you have a magic carpet?'
              Lister: 'Yeah...a little 3 seater'
              Rimmer: 'So let me get this straight, you want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people, and plead with him for your freedom. And your telling me your completely sane?'

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMesa8
                Galaxy class starship. Probably because I own the technical manual and full blueprint set for that class, so I know probably know more about than any normal human being should. But hey...
                Oh yeah, I've got them as well... Dolphins, on the the Enterprise? Who'd-a-thunk?
                sigpic
                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

My favourite vessels in star trek was the

USS Prometheus
                  I was just one cool looking ship and well I just love its multi-vector assault mode, three vessels in one.

here a picture of it
                  http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Imag...%28fore%29.jpg

USS Relativity was pretty cool looking ship, wish we saw it in action.

Here a picture of it
                  http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Imag...Relativity.jpg

I also like the defiant class vessel, they were just awsome, with all that fire power they could take on any other ship and probably win,

Comment

Originally posted by V-MAN
                    That was an Akira class
                    that was a centaur class starship.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMesa8
                      Voyager, well, I've always hated. It doesn't have the size of the Galaxy or Sovereign class, nor the "sneakiness" of the Defiant.
                      Even back whn voyager was in its first airing of its first season, I thought the Intrepid design looked suspiciously like an...er...instrument utilized by lonely women....
                      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak
                        Oh yeah, I've got them as well... Dolphins, on the the Enterprise? Who'd-a-thunk?
                        What got me was the actual size of the main shuttle bay. That thing was huge!

Comment

Borg Cube.
                          How the hell could i forget that? First time i saw it i thought it was ridiculous, when in actual fact i never considered how amazing it actualy is. You'd think futuristic ships would look like an Asgard Beliskner class, the idea of having a cube ship is genius IMHO.
                          Last edited by Anubis69; 21 February 2006, 03:24 PM.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

I like the more streamlined designs, so the Soverign-class (Enterprise E of course), Intrepid-class, Excelsior-class, and I always thought the Akira-class ships were a cool design. Too bad we didn't see them in action much.

The one exception to that rule is the redesigned Constitution-class (Enterprise A). Ya gotta love it.

I think my favorite of those is Voyager. The streamlined Intrepid-class design, it's just cool.

Comment

I'd have to say my Favorite would have to be the Prometheus class (no not the SG1 ship)

USS Prometheus (NX-59650)
                              a long-range tactical cruiser equipped with multi-vector assault mode, regenerative shields, and ablative armor.

http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Prometheus_class#Design

only saw it in 2 episodes

Comment

nah i can think of a third for some reason it was in the future space battle in azati prime

Comment

Working...
                                X