X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Put ship name here

Comment

Originally posted by Carl View Post
      My favourite ship has always been the USS Voyager - Intrepid class starship.
      Great looking ship, too bad about the series being so unwatchable

Comment

For the good guys I like the Enterprise E and for the Klingons I would have to the Klingon Battle Cruiser is my favorite.

Comment

What are your favorite Star Trek ships? It can be from any Era, from any species, from any shows and/or movies. Sorry if there is already a thread like this, I tryed to check and I didnt find any.

My Favorites are...

Sovereign
          Galaxy
          Akira
          Defiant
          NX
          Intrepid
          Excelsior-Refit
          D'Deridex (Romulan Warship)
          Negh'Var (Klingon Warship)
          D-7 (Klingon & Romulan)
          Constitution-Refit
          Prometheus
          Enterprise-J Type

How about you guys?

This pic was made by the Hyper-Intelligent being known as.....Metarock Sam!

Spoiler:

This fabulous sig made by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel

Comment

Originally posted by orii7 View Post
            What are your favorite Star Trek ships? It can be from any Era, from any species, from any shows and/or movies. Sorry if there is already a thread like this, I tryed to check and I didnt find any.

My Favorites are...

Sovereign
            Galaxy
            Akira
            Defiant
            NX
            Intrepid
            Excelsior-Refit
            D'Deridex (Romulan Warship)
            Negh'Var (Klingon Warship)
            D-7 (Klingon & Romulan)
            Constitution-Refit
            Prometheus
            Enterprise-J Type

How about you guys?
            Every ship in star trek.

Comment

Picard: All ships, form up on General Niemi's favorites list.

I had to.

Comment

The Defiant on DS9... its design was way outside the box and counter to starfleets philosophies. No room for pretty when ure Arse is on the line!

Comment

i supose mine are the soverign and galaxy. if you're going to be travelling across the universe, might as well do it in what is essentially the lap of luxuary.
                  Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by orii7 View Post
                    Sorry if there is already a thread like this, I tryed to check and I didnt find any.
                    Uh...perhaps try checking with your eyes open next time

Not even 10 links down, still on the front page of this particular board:

Favourite Star Trek Ship
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

And then there was one.
                      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

My favorite ship is a tie between The Enterprise-D, Enterprise-E, and Voyager. I love the majestic Ent-D, but the Ent-E is so much more cinematic. Then there's Voyager which had a small scale vibe of the Ent-D, plus it could land. I loved that landing feature.

Comment

My favorite ship is the Scimitar. The movie might have sucked but I love warships.
                          Next favorite his the prototype bird of prey from Star Trek The Undiscovered Country.
                          The Prometheus from Voyager.
                          The Dauntless. (Quantum Slipstream gives me tingles all over )
                          TheVoth research ship (transwarp + advanced cloaking ships give me goosebumps )
                          The Defiant.
                          The Enterprise D from All Good Things (warp 13 anyone? + cloak+ really awesome phasers)
                          Last edited by Franklyn Blaze; 16 October 2007, 06:56 PM.

Comment

The Schimitar, eh? It's deffinately one of Star Trek's better villainous ships, but I didn't care for the transform to fire a weapon sequence at the end of the movie. A big canon would have sufficed. How come this ship is your favorite?

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
                              The Schimitar, eh? It's deffinately one of Star Trek's better villainous ships, but I didn't care for the transform to fire a weapon sequence at the end of the movie. A big canon would have sufficed. How come this ship is your favorite?
                              Well I'm a fan of warships. This particular ship is armed to the teeth and pretty advanced. I am a fan of advanced.

Quoting from Memory Alpha:
                              Cloaking Technology

The Scimitar had a highly advanced cloak. According to Geordi La Forge, it was perfect. (Star Trek Nemesis). It had no tachyon emissions, no residual anti-protons, and there was absolutely no way to find it. The cloak took a little longer to engage, about five seconds, and it was prone to weapon fire revelation. The Scimitar even found a way to use warp drive, raise shields, and fire weapons while cloaked, giving it an obvious advantage. Its cloaked warp maximum speed matched that of the USS Enterprise-E's maximum warp.

Weaponry and Military Equipment

The Scimitar was designed for war. With 52 disruptor banks and 27 photon torpedo bays, it was ready for nearly any battle. It was also equipped with a powerful thalaron radiation weapon, capable of stripping the life off a planet in a matter of seconds. This weapon took seven minutes to prepare.

Shielding Technology

The Scimitar had primary and secondary shields. This allowed for twice the protection, giving it a backup shield. The Enterprise-E, Starfleet's most powerful ship, could not destroy it with all of the above mentioned technology. Even with the assistance of two Romulan Valdore-class Warbirds, the ship still had the obvious advantage.

Sure Shinzon was probably compensating for something but if you're going to travel in interstellar space might as well be in the sickest ship possible.

Comment

I probably posted somewhere in this thread over a year ago, but anyway, my currents favourite ships:

The Defiant: tough little ship, easily the coolest ship ever created for Trek, that's the one I would want to be aboard during a battle.
                                The Bajoran Solar Sail Ship: pure elegance. Gorgeous.
                                The Enterprise E: love the new look of the bridge, wicked in the fight with the Borg cube. Sleeker, cooler, love it.
                                The Enterprise NX-01: simply love it. The interior is exactly what I would expect the interior of a starship to be, and it looks good. It actually feels like a ship, and not a.....set (TNG/Voyager I'm looking at you).

Comment

Working...
                                X