No announcement yet.

Favourite Star Trek Ship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where can we go to find some Star Trek ship Christmas Tree decorations?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon_06 View Post
      Where can we go to find some Star Trek ship Christmas Tree decorations?

You can go to your local Hallmark store to pick them up.

Comment

Ah, that would be brilliant! I'd replace those traditional bobbles in an instant, so I could have a Very Trekkin' Xmas.
        "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post
          Ah, that would be brilliant! I'd replace those traditional bobbles in an instant, so I could have a Very Trekkin' Xmas.
          Lol me too.....why go traditional christmas when you can go trek christmas? Hec, I'd make my tree a shrine to sci-fi shows and keep it all year round.

okay maybe not

Comment

Some Ship Candy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkdaReETdzw

Comment

An Action one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zndJY94h9wQ

Comment

I always thought the Enterprise-D was my favorite, but when i watch First Contact onwards i always think the Enterprise-E is my favorite, because its very "gutsy" but ill stick with the Enterprise-D being more the "Explorer" type you know, having families and stuff on it, but also, I find the Enterprise 1701 and SOMETIMES the Enterprise-A a very well designed ship, because its very traditional you know and has a nice....look or feel to it, so im going with the Enterprise-D and the 1701 Refit for my favorites
                I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

I liked the refit a bit better then the old one. It was much bigger and looked cooler.

Comment

yeah thats what i mean, the refits are more detailed and i like them better, but u have to also admit, for the technology available to Roddenberry at the time with his very limited budget he sure made one heck of a ship with his team
                    I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus_Of_Borg View Post
                      yeah thats what i mean, the refits are more detailed and i like them better, but u have to also admit, for the technology available to Roddenberry at the time with his very limited budget he sure made one heck of a ship with his team
                      Well the Refit was kick ass.

300 posts! and it's been over a year when I joined!

Comment

ok...my new favourite ship is.................Species 8472 bio ship, i love it! arguably the most powerful ship of the day able to take on multiple cubes!
                        Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

I also like Luna class vessels. (Titan, Trtiton, Io, Ganymede, etc...)
                          Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

^There are no such classes.

Not in canon trek, anyway.

Comment

I suppose it is cannon. I mean, Paramount did endorse the competition and the design.
                              sigpic
                              Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Oh yeah...now I remember where it's from.

Still, not on screen, not canon in my books.

Comment

Working...
                                X