Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things they should do in the future of Smallville to improve the show.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I totally agree.

Comment

Please, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!! get rid of Lana Lang. She's hurting the show!
      "I swallowed a bug" River

Comment

Originally posted by wizelf View Post
        I actually have to agree with you on that
        sigpic
        Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by wizelf View Post
          You know for the whole Green Arrow druggie episode I was like "Lana's got a brain tumor, she's gonna die, yay!!!!" and then she had to be pregnant instead, arrggghhh!
          All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

no dont kill off lana just make her find about clark and then promises to keep his secret but then lex wants to know what she knows and THEN he kills her so its like history repeating itself
            sigpic

Comment

How about no more episodes like Static.
              All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
                How about no more episodes like Static.
                Indeed, unless they make the Clark story central and not have 20 minutes of Lana/Lex dribbling on about how they so much in love in clearly doomed relationship.
                In fact if they follow the comic story (not that they ever do), Lana will find out that lex is still lying to her, e.g level 33.1, leave him on the wedding day and she might lose the baby. All this can be the final episode of the season with Lana going to grandville to get away from Lex, live with her aunt and NOT COME BACK!
                http://panzor.deviantart.com/ - deviantART: panzor

Comment

It'd be nice to have an episode discussion thread less than 3 days after the fact.

Comment

Yeah, maybe a regular on the Smallville board should take over posting them from, Gateworld so they can be posted up quicker.

Comment

I don't know if it's been posted before, but I think getting rid of Lana and adding more focus on Chloe would be a real improvement.

hehe

Thanks!
                      Jordan

my page
                      My LJ
                      From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Originally posted by yaaayoubetcha View Post
                        I don't know if it's been posted before, but I think getting rid of Lana and adding more focus on Chloe would be a real improvement.

hehe

I think most of the people who've posted in this thread have said exactly that, so we all agree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
                          It'd be nice to have an episode discussion thread less than 3 days after the fact.
                          I'm gonna restate this it'd be nice to have an episode discussion thread less than a week after a particular episode.

Comment

I stopped watching this show a long time ago, because I hate the character of Lana Lang, I'd totally watch again if she got killed.

Comment

Originally posted by Luz View Post
                              I stopped watching this show a long time ago, because I hate the character of Lana Lang, I'd totally watch again if she got killed.
                              Look out for a thread titled 'ding dong the witch is dead' or 'let's party' and then you'll know that Lana Lang is dead.

Comment

lose lana-she always laughs when nothing's funny and she is just really annoying,bring back pete-season 1 to 3 were great because clark had a friend who was just that a friend who was pete,more action,less talking-this is a superman show i don't care how lana is or how clark's relationship is with chloe i want to see some cool action too

Comment

Working...
                                X