Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things they should do in the future of Smallville to improve the show.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree on the 'Smallville does xxx' episodes they have. Cybor wasn't really a problem unless you're the type who takes the comic storylines a bit too seriously.

The sudden elevator stop isn't anything new, its like the unlimited bullet clip gunfighters have. It's a little thing called dramatic licence.

Comment

Originally posted by Neorapsta View Post
      I agree on the 'Smallville does xxx' episodes they have. Cybor wasn't really a problem unless you're the type who takes the comic storylines a bit too seriously.

The sudden elevator stop isn't anything new, its like the unlimited bullet clip gunfighters have. It's a little thing called dramatic licence.
      Well I probably do take the comic storylines a little more serious than most, I was a little miffed at how "Justice League" handled Doomsday, but the changing of Cyborgs backstory didn't bother me as much as the fact that they tied him to LuthorCorp. That has just gotten so repetitive that it's annoying, it's kinda like Lana always getting knocked out at the exact moment before Clark does something superpowered. There were other plot devices they could have used, but they decided to go the lazy route. Are there no other giant corporations experimenting with advanced technology besides LuthorCorp? They could have easily made it be Cyborgs father trying to get him back after he escaped, they could have had a scene where father and son connect and reunite, and Cyborg forgives his father. That would have been a great episode, but no, we got a hackneyed plot utilizing recycled ideas. Sometimes it seems like the writers don't know anything about the characters they are writing about. The elevator scene only really got to me because it was the capper on an excrutiatingly bad episode.
      All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Oh boy another LuthorCorp experiment, meteor freak episode. It's nice to see a little of Lex's backstory, don't get me wrong, but can't they come up with something different for once?
        All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Comment

Superman would be great, Clark being loyal to Jor-El for once, but also New Kryptonians would be nice in my opinion.

Comment

It would be nice if not all of the "zoners" were Kryptonian criminals. Maybe a Martian or two would be cool, or a Thanigarian, something besides the fallback Kryptonian villain. After all the Kryptonians weren't the only one who knew about the Phantom Zone.

Comment

More Chloe. She seems to have been shoved into the backround this season. Get rid of Jimmy Olsen. Olsen is supposed to be way younger than Lois & Clark. More Green Arrow/Oliver Queen. The Ollie/Lois connection is
              good. Don't hook up "Lois & Clark" yet. It isn't time. Lois falls for Superman, NOT Clark Kent. You got to keep
              that sexual tension going between them as long as possible because once they "do it," its all over. examples: Jeannie/Maj.Nelson(I Dream of Jeannie), Maddie/Dave (Moonlighting). After they all got together & "did it" it
              was all over. More Lana. Lets see what lengths she will go, to please Lex, & to prove her loyalty to him. Also,
              they should bring Pete & Arthur (Auquaman) too.
              Last edited by Maj.Tahn; 28 October 2006, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Maj.Tahn View Post
                More Chloe. She seems to have been shoved into the backround this season. Get rid of Jimmy Olsen. Olsen is supposed to be way younger than Lois & Clark. More Green Arrow/Oliver Queen. The Ollie/Lois connection is
                good. Don't hook up "Lois & Clark" yet. It isn't time. Lois falls for Superman, NOT Clark Kent. You got to keep
                that sexual tension going between them as long as possible because once they "do it," its all over. examples: Jeannie/Maj.Nelson(I Dream of Jeannie), Maddie/Dave (Moonlighting). After they all got together & "did it" it
                was all over. More Lana. Lets see what lengths she will go, to please Lex, & to prove her loyalty to him. Also,
                they should bring Pete & Arthur (Auquaman) too.
                I was with you right up until you said more Lana. I cannot express to you my level of disinterest in anything to do with Lana, IMHO Clark shoulda left her dead. Pete returning would be cool, and Aquaman would be fine, as long as they don't use the same crappy actor who played him before. Also he needs the wicked cool hook hand.

Comment

One word:

LOBO.
                  War... war never changes

Comment

Originally posted by Ojos View Post
                    One word:

LOBO.
                    Never happen, but if it did you know it would be screwed up.

Comment

One word:

LOBO.
                      teen angst Lobo?
                      ew.
                      Thanks!
                      Jordan

my page
                      My LJ
                      From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

One word:

LOBO.
                        Ahhh no
                        sigpic
                        Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by yaaayoubetcha View Post
                          teen angst Lobo?
                          ew.
                          None of the other Czarnians understand me, oh well wait'll they get a load of my science project.

Comment

get rid of lana. have clark bang chloe or lois somehow. MORE KRYPTONIAN VS KRYPTONIAN ACTION!!!!! but better executed
                            A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

Bring in Clark's (Kal-el) cousin Linda Danvers (Kara-el). Martha can explain her presence by saying she is her
                              niece. She can date both Lex and Ollie which would make Clark go insane. Plus, bring back Pete to stalk and kidnap Chloe. And, to jds1982, I don't care for Lana either, because if she had any kind of loyalty to Clark,
                              you don't get involved with his enemy, no matter how pissed off you are at Clark for not wanting to make a commitment. However, in any good drama, you need a good villain, so why not Lana; she is NOT the girl
                              next door.
                              Last edited by Maj.Tahn; 08 November 2006, 08:25 AM.

Comment

More Chloe.
                                Less Jimmy.
                                Kill off Lana.

Comment

Working...
                                X