No announcement yet.

Clark has become Stalkerman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont think Clark is a stalker. Sure he has bumped into Lana n Lex a few times, but he isnt going out of his way to follow them...
    Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dahak
      And how is that different from the other 4.5 seasons?
      My thoughts exactly. Since the beginning he's been stalking Lana in one form or another. Whether it's her & Whitney with his telescope after prom, or just "protecting" her by being in the area, i.e., right place at the right time. We all know he gets around pretty fast, but you would think that some time before their romance, that Lana would have had a clue.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

I have figured out what Clark feels about Lana.
        He feels guilty for causing her parents death. It wasn't his fault but he was the root cause for their being pancaked. So he wants to make Lana happy. But not in a friend/boyfriend way. He wants to replace not only their love but all the love she missed out of in the 12-15 years since they died.
        But not only is that impossible but it's wrong. If he likes Lana fine date her. He is Superman so save her life (it's not like he is risking anything after all). However if he wants to go down the boyfriend to husband route he has to actually date her. He needs to trust her with his secret. Eventually they would need to have sex.
        I think Clark feels tired of Lana and all the issues she brings up. He cares for her and wants to (as long as he doesn't have to tell her his secret) have sex with her. But I don't think Clark loves Lana. He has just spent so many years protecting her and feeling guilty that he thinks he loves her.
        Now I find Lana annoying but that is the writers fault. KK is a good actress but they have Mary Sued Lana so much that even Wesley Crusher would smack her. But the way that Clark has treated her, Lex, and Chloe shows that Clark has some major issues.

Comment

I have figured out what Clark feels about Lana.
          He feels guilty for causing her parents death. It wasn't his fault but he was the root cause for their being pancaked. So he wants to make Lana happy. But not in a friend/boyfriend way. He wants to replace not only their love but all the love she missed out of in the 12-15 years since they died.
          But not only is that impossible but it's wrong. If he likes Lana fine date her. He is Superman so save her life (it's not like he is risking anything after all). However if he wants to go down the boyfriend to husband route he has to actually date her. He needs to trust her with his secret. Eventually they would need to have sex.
          I think Clark feels tired of Lana and all the issues she brings up. He cares for her and wants to (as long as he doesn't have to tell her his secret) have sex with her. But I don't think Clark loves Lana. He has just spent so many years protecting her and feeling guilty that he thinks he loves her.
          Now I find Lana annoying but that is the writers fault. KK is a good actress but they have Mary Sued Lana so much that even Wesley Crusher would smack her. But the way that Clark has treated her, Lex, and Chloe shows that Clark has some major issues.
          I see by some of the things you have said, you havent watched season 5 yet...
          Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Originally posted by MB.Eddie
            I see by some of the things you have said, you havent watched season 5 yet...
            Actually I saw the whole season. Clark and Lana had sex once when Clark had lost his powers but not after he became Super again. Now they did sort of date for a long time. But except for the first two episodes before Clarks "death" he was lying to her and did not trust her.
            I still think Clark does not love Lana or that he ever loved her. Why wouldn't her tell her the secret if he did? Everyone who has found out has been ok with it. Pete and Chloe were great help to Clark.
            The difference is Clark did not cause the squashifacation of Pete or Chloe's parents. Clark did (in his own mind at least) cause Lana's parents death.
            Now as far as the topic goes I agree now that the season is over that Clark didn't really stalk Lana (actaully probably less than he did the first 4 seasons). But I didn't wait 2.5 months later until the season was over to say anything either.

Comment

Actually I saw the whole season. Clark and Lana had sex once when Clark had lost his powers but not after he became Super again. Now they did sort of date for a long time. But except for the first two episodes before Clarks "death" he was lying to her and did not trust her.
              I still think Clark does not love Lana or that he ever loved her. Why wouldn't her tell her the secret if he did? Everyone who has found out has been ok with it. Pete and Chloe were great help to Clark.
              The difference is Clark did not cause the squashifacation of Pete or Chloe's parents. Clark did (in his own mind at least) cause Lana's parents death.
              Now as far as the topic goes I agree now that the season is over that Clark didn't really stalk Lana (actaully probably less than he did the first 4 seasons). But I didn't wait 2.5 months later until the season was over to say anything either.
              Ahh fair enough. I wasnt sure with what you were saying in the other post, but this one clears that up nicely

I think Clark never told Lana, was because he didnt trust her like he did Pete, and his folks. Remember, he didnt tell Chloe either, she found out by accident. Clark isnt very trusting, which is fair enough all things considered.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Just another meaning for the letter "S"

Some Others:
                Smallville
                Super (duh)
                Sad
                Servile
                Suspicious

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

If you've been watching smallville at all you know that clark has been stalking lana and lex duhhhh.

Comment

The Series had a great premise but has seriously gone down hill since season 3. I just can't believe that this clark will become the legendary man of stee, the man of tomorrow superman. He's far to angsty and doesn't have any of Supermans moral characteristics most of the time. Lying alot eh whatever at least I have superman returns to look forward to,

Comment

The show isn't bad it just isn't willing to advance. Clark and Lana were still doing the relationship one step forward 2 steps back. They weren't definitely (most likely) broken up until the end of this season.
                      Can't Clark and Lana break up and be civil? No pining, no stalking, nobody blaming each other. Just 2 adults who are friends and who used to date.
                      Also they should make Lex turns evil (sort of depending on the episode as long as Clark doesn't need a favor) because of himself or Clark not Lana. Why can't Lana be single? Has she ever been single for more than a month? Especially since all her BF seem to difficult why must Lana be in a relationship?

Comment

Working...
                      X